Eddie Murphy and Paige Butcher

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Kid Rasta, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Izzy sounds like a friendly name for a girl.

2. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

When I was still living in NYC I worked with a guy who went by the nickname Izzy.

He was a Puerto Rican guy named Israel

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I remember a character I created with that name. I changed it to Manny for Manuel because he was a very masculine personality.

I went to middle school with a guy named Israel.

4. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

5. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Man, that killer bod.

6. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

How is she not getting sought after by modeling agencies? Unless she is turning them down? I know she use to be an actress though.

7. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

She's probably considered too old to model because she's in her 30s, although she looks like she in her twenties.

Crazy business.:???:

8. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

She could be a Stay at Home Mom.

What does she need to work for?

9. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

And while we're on the topic of Israels, my buddy Izzy's mother was from Spain and his dad was African-American. Cool cat.

10. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Her face and body is flawless.

11. orejon4

I couldn't agree more.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

Eddie is winning it seems

13. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I said sought after, that could be the case though that her and Eddie agreed on.

14. brethard

brethard Active Member

Eddie Murphy says he will grow his brood to 10 children if his Perth girlfriend Paige Butcher is keen.

“I would have 10 if Paige is up for,” Murphy told US talk show host Ellen Degeneres when asked if he wants more children.

“(Butcher) is backstage going ‘Oh my God’,” Degeneres responded to the funnyman’s admission.

Murphy and Butcher welcomed daughter Izzy Oona in May. She is Butcher’s first child and Murphy’s ninth.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/e...ddie-murphy-wants-10-kids-with-paige-butcher/

15. orejon4

What's the deal with him and this ever-growing brood? Is he a Mormon or something?

16. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I had once posted that Eddie Murphy had once said that he wanted a house full of children. As long as he has the desire and the money to afford it, why not.

17. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Also, it would be SO much fun getting that woman pregnant.

18. Akeildboss

Akeildboss Active Member

I remember back in 2012 one fo my friends telling me, she ain't into him, before the next next or two they would break up lol guess what g ? It's 2016 and she gonna have least another 2 more babies with him. :p:p:p

19. orejon4

Hahaha, well, so much for family planning. :p

20. brethard

brethard Active Member

Paige Butcher gave birth to Eddie Murphy's baby girl - and his ninth child - on May 3.

The Australian-born model gave the funny man another reason to be proud as the couple attended producer Jeffrey Katzenberg's Hand and Footprint Ceremony in Hollywood, California on Thursday.

Paige, 37, looked stunning in a skintight pale pink mini-dress that showcased her figure, which was amazingly toned for one who gave birth four months ago.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...pink-dress-Hollywood-event.html#ixzz4LjeTVha8