Dwayne Johnson's workout program

Discussion in 'Health, Fitness and Fashion' started by goodlove, Jul 28, 2013.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

it is easier to gain weight as u age.

2. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

True....particularly bad weight. ......

but concerning the Rock ----he is an actor just like Sly stallone not subjected to sporadic testing and regulating like a pro baller....so we will never know for sure, .....because of his natural size and genetics and with a disciplined diet, it is however conceivable for him to be clean in that photo. ...

Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
  3. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

What she said :grin:

4. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

Even if they would pay me for it, I don't know if I could give up chocolate.
    It would be a lot easier if you have people who do the food shopping and cooking though.
    Plus a personal trainer...yeah...that would be nice.
    But in the end it's YOU who gotta do the sweating.

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yep

hugh jackman stated he got his workout from the rock. he stated "that the rock stated its ok to eat junk one day a week."

6. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

It's easier to gain fat as you age.

7. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I'd drop beer and only allow myself chocolate once a week. lol

8. nairobi rider

nairobi rider Banned

That's extreme but that kind of workout has definite advantages:
    you can eat,drink and smoke all you want without fearing weight gain. Most people simply couldn't find that time though.

9. arbncdt1

arbncdt1 Member

With all due respect, you cannot eat, drink, and smoke all you want. Eventually, your body will breakdown. So many athletes ruined their body and careers, because he or she did not have the discipline to practice healthy living and proper nutrition.

Dwayne Johnson was preparing for a movie, with a bodybuilding protocol. There are athletes who train much harder than Dwayne Johnson, while consuming much more fats, carbohydrates, and calories; yet, are more defined and in much better condition. Have you ever seen a black olympic wrestler that is 6 ft. 4in., weighing 264 lbs., at 2% bodyfat? A human could not sculpt such a perfect specimen in his or her dreams!!!

If anabolic steroids were reason every athlete succeeded in his or her sport, then the non-athlete should be able to take anabolic steroids and compete on an elite level. Anabolic steroids are the end all and be all.

10. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

11. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Yeah...he seem very cool

12. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

True, but being in excellent physical condition is half of his job. The other half is memorizing his lines. That being said, I have to say he has surprised me with the variety of roles he has chosen and his surprisingly good comic chops.