Drake & Jennifer Lopez?

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by ColiBreh1, Dec 28, 2016.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Not a single black dude after she used Puff to get her career started.
    Did Money Train with Wesley Snipes and haven't seen her in a movie near a black dude since Anaconda. Actually her whole thing with Ben Affleck is when I learned about the Latin color stratification. She made a ton of her older Latin fans happy as shit when she transitioned from Negro to a big time Blancito.

2. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Just pointing it out because of the irony, you can say Jlo and Kim aren't wifeable but it's not like Drake would make the world's best husband either. Birds of a feather flock together.

4. meowkittenmeow

I agree.

5. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Wow, did not know that. Meanwhile, Puffy was out here making simp hits to get her back.

6. meowkittenmeow

I suppose Drake is really just chasing after leftovers.

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You seen her in action how? And what do you mean "a ton of work"?

And how is Jlo's age relevant when she still can run at least a half marathon on average and a 10k on her worst day?

8. The Dark King

A lot of effort for very little reward. Again her all lives matter b.s. really turned me off too. And her age is relevant because I don't see her not being jaded and entitled at the same time

9. meowkittenmeow

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Maybe you don't get what I mean when I say playmate. You seem to be more of a serious relationship all the time guy, I'm not so maybe that's the disconnect.

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

12. The Dark King

Fair enough fam

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

No way I would wife her up. I'd even take Jennifer Aniston over her if we talking about who we would rather wife up.

14. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Drake ain't no prize catch himself. He's little more than a pussy hound.

15. meowkittenmeow

He's little more than Monchichi
    [​IMG]

16. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Is she really serious with Drake? I doubt that with her record with brothers.

17. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Lol :D

18. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Ha! I remember that.

19. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

Kim k has that weird fake ass. Call me an odd-ball, but I don't see how guys go crazy over obviously fake tits & ass. Would it be as exciting when it was on a shelf in the parts department? Her ass was much nicer before the augmentation. I just now checked out the sex tape. (Shows how much I'm into celeb news. lol) Can't tell if it was before or after the operation.

Probably doesn't even feel natural.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

20. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Who doesn't want to bang a chick with the "perfect" body, whether it's natural or not? Dudes just want to smash. Most don't actually want to wife her up. She's just a famous chick witha body type on someone's bucket list. And seeing how the average person is in terrible shape wanting someone on the compete other end physically isn't a huge shocker.