Drake & Jennifer Lopez?

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by ColiBreh1, Dec 28, 2016.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Oh yeah. Not wife material, but probably the perfect playmate. She still can get it.

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

4 sho. Jlo in Miami night club

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

She's ok. Shorty is like 50 and drake is younger than me. Good luck homie

5. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Says the guy that would wife Kim K. Haha.

6. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Kim k>>>> j lo

J lo always gave me vibes of a fake ass opportunistic person.

7. The Dark King

Word she lost me with that all lives matter bullshit after black people are the reason she got to where she is.

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Thank you homie!

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Neither one are marriage material. So for fun on the weekend id say Jlo>>>> Kim k

10. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Yes, Yes, YES!!!

11. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

For the most part, Kim K. has always seemed very ride or die for Kanye. It's made me like the Kim & the Kardasian/Jenner sisters even more

12. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

Screw Jlo, she's an alllivematter pawn.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
  13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Both you and TDK have points, but when Both are hoes the point becomes null and void.

Question is simply which one would you rather fuck, unless you would wife up a hoe.

Nothing against hoes, but I wouldn't wife one up. Ijs.

14. The Dark King

Kim I've actually seen in action. JLO looks like a ton of work for little reward. She's been on a pedestal for too long.

15. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I Need A Girl Pt. 3

[​IMG]

16. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

This!

After that club shooting with puffy, she was on a fuck black people steez after making all those hood jams. Became ashamed of her ass which made her famous by hiding it. Dated and married Ben Affleck just all for show. Every time her popularity died down, she made hood jams to boost it again to act like she's still down but hanging around nothing but uppity white people.

No trolling, Kim k is marriage material. Kanye is winning. Bonafide stunner, rich business woman, ride or die. I bet you shes grown exponentially in bed since that sex tape. Ray j was more into hisself than her.

17. meowkittenmeow

I get the impression that Jlo is a pillow princess. I remember Jamie Foxx talking about how she wasn't Jlo back then, and they just called her "HeyHo".

18. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Drake's been inside more celebrity pussy than a designer douche yet you guys are calling Jlo and Kim hoes?

Seriously tough, this guy's been connected to pretty much every relevant female this year from ig thots to multi-million dollar artists. Dude's more of a hoe than the two combined.

19. meowkittenmeow

LOL. I get what you are saying, but I didn't see anyone saying that Drake isn't a ho. If you'd prefer we say it, that's fine. Yes, Drake is, in fact, a hoe. As far as I am concerned, when it comes to celebrities, I am just here for the laughs.

20. The Dark King

To be fair his career didn't start with a sex tape or because of who he was dating