Drake impregnated Rosee Divine

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, May 5, 2017.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Exactly! Ain't no hiding a phat ass no matter how much clothing you got on to supposedly hide it, you'll see that booty poking thru playing peek a boo.

Mid west USA got white women with phat asses on lock.

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Haha, you know it.
    You know what's weird is l'd wear a sweater or jacket around my hips and wear one on me. So l rocked one for warmth, the other for camouflage. Couldn't have fooled you though, ha!

3. 4north1side2

This!

Next cats gonna say Asian women had phattys since the dawn of time too

[​IMG]

4. 4north1side2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These women were no where to be found in the 90s. Now we in a time that it's almost common to find a pawg out n about.

5. K

K Well-Known Member

You must be young. Bubble butts were talked about in the early 80s.

6. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Light skinned?

7. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

^Specifically, directly.

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

First of all, you were how old? Three?
    Secondly, in the mid 90's, the internet was still very new.

9. K

K Well-Known Member

Looks like an 80s pic to me

10. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

These young bucks were barely thought of in the 90s yet they're somehow authoritys on old school phattys

FOH

11. 4north1side2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lol, this chick is a unicorn in the 90s

12. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

^Lol, at the dudes behind:D:D:D:D:D

13. K

K Well-Known Member

Nah - again, most were covering up and certainly not showing off it off at the beach. We would hide behind others in pics too. So the only thing that might be unicorn at that point was getting actual pics. Weren't playing it up like the girls are now.

14. 4north1side2

[​IMG]

Stop, it's not debate able. WW like her aren't even the standard today among WW today. Sorry white men and fashion magazines made y'all feel insecure with having a big butt, but what y'all consider a phat ass is not the same for the black majority.

Last edited: May 8, 2017
  15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Dude, this chick STAYED HOME in the 90's. You won't ever understand because again, you were three.

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yes! This all day. I didnt see this post before making mine, but we see our knowledge on how it was is universal.

17. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Exacty, not in hell if I was in a bikini on the beach in the nineties.

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Its funny... I remember holidaying in Greece and meeting this fellow Greek girl who was also from Melbourne..she had these thunder-thighs, massive ass, and the most gorgeous face of a brunette Marilyn Monroe.
    And she had the hottest Black Navy guys going nuts for her.
    My best friend and l understood why @ her face but were so confused at her body (she had Rosee's body). How could they lust after her?
    Clearly we were oblivious to how American men viewed the booty and thighs differently than Greek and Aussie men.
    I have a photo standing next to her and l see today her incredible overall beauty.

19. K

K Well-Known Member

I'm not saying what's the norm or typical in the black community was the norm or typical in the white community at all. I'm just saying there were lots of us out there with the butts but were hiding and thought badly about ourselves. You all are rather young. I remember in the late 70s even I had a friend from Guam who had a bubble butt. She was the only one in her family (6 kids) they were relentless with her. She thought she was fat and ugly and hid from people. Now, she would be celebrated. We all grew up that the 11-12 year old boyish body was what was celebrated. If you had big boobs, ass, and thighs you played it down.

20. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Dudes in denial about ww having asses in the 90's should reveal thier ages, so we can judge if you we're even old enough to be checking for ass back than.