Do you like short or tall white girl ?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by alioufall, Dec 2, 2014.

1. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Me neither.

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I don't think he is speaking in individual terms -- rather, as a collective culture, White women are the most desired. Its not rooted in inate truth, but more-so due to a calculated campain of allure and 'classic' beauty labels, coupled with mass exposure, et al. Men in general want that woman at the top.

Again not agreeing with it, just pointing out the established western standard of beauty.

Last edited: May 7, 2017
  3. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Perhaps we are, but I am sure there are guys out there that not find us that attractive after all. I mean, there are millions of gorgeous woman out there that is not white.

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Again you speak in individual terms. I speak in collective terms. Of course there are many exceptions to the rule but let's be honest on who has been elevated to reflect Western standards of beauty. (the tide is shifting, however).

For example, there are many beautiful shapes of female bodies, but one type STILL claims the top spot in media saturation as the most desired and by most men.
    Same with preferred age of women..which is youth over mature. Despite older women offeting their own assets of maturity that youthful women don't.

Not saying its fair, just that it majoritively exists.

5. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Bliss nailed it

She can be my Negro whisperer on here since peeps try so hard to be obtuse

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Sometimes you speak absolute truth

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Careful

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I'm verklempt..
    :(

9. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Thanks for keeping it real.

10. RicardoCooper

OK guys then let's see the mass internet outrage about White men dating Asian chicks or other races over White women. Equal or superior to that of when BM date out. Shouldn't be too hard to post links since according to you guys, White women's self-esteem is in the toilet and they collectively don't think they can have any man they want

Maybe if I switched my avatar to a white guy peeps would all of sudden take my posts as gospel

Eyeroll

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  11. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

#FACTS
    Even the less that appealing ones can jump into the arms of bm at will. That shit hurts the psychi of many bw.

12. MightyLighty

*Any non-bm....

13. Reverie

There are many black men out of my league.

14. MightyLighty

Roll up to your nearest hood, click them heels, wind that waist and stare them puppy-dog blue eyes into to any ray-ray, von-von and spooky, and see for yourself how ww be killing that body count with bm.

Last edited: May 8, 2017
  15. MightyLighty

#FACTS in other words: racism/white supremacy.

16. MightyLighty

In who's favour? I mean, I mean I have my own theories but I'd loved to hear it from someone else.

17. MightyLighty

You should do comedy , be the next Pryor....

18. RicardoCooper

Your individual experience can't be projected onto the mass. Sorry

19. Reverie

Ok. ;)

20. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

God damn this American lingo you speak makes me require a translator. What in the world is ray-ray, von-von and spooky? A thug?