Do you like short or tall white girl ?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by alioufall, Dec 2, 2014.

1. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

I try to, but I shouldn't have to though.

2. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

You shouldn't have to smile?

3. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

If you're here, why can't I be there?

Last edited: May 3, 2017
  4. MightyLighty

Nah! were in the book does it say that?

5. MightyLighty

I don't question why you frequent this forum, or speculate as to whether you're male or female.

6. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Matthew 122356677:123459373744781029393

7. RicardoCooper

That's because I've never given anyone on here a reason to

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  8. MightyLighty

So you and Ra, keep playing the internet interrogator, notice y'all are the same niccas that are quite to talk shit about a certain group of people, but then cite the VERY forum in which that group congregate. You seem to know everything that is apparently 'bad' about this group and yet you be on this forum talking shit about them. You really think your clever and wise and astute but your just playing yourself like a fool. If it's about white women, why are you trying to find out about who in this forum is a black female? Your the preoccupied person hear. Can you for once stop trying to suspect by intentions and just focus on the topic at hand? As that too much to ask?

9. RicardoCooper

Triggered black female just can't help herself. If you were a brother, you wouldn't be so pressed. Give up the charade, honey.

PS: If dick policing black females and simps weren't on this forum that is clearly marked as not for them, I wouldn't have any reason to talk about them. Like I said, if you can be on WWBM, I can go on the hater site I like to whine about.

10. MightyLighty

Triggered ninja confirmed.

11. RicardoCooper

Pointing out bw's fuck behavior isn't being "triggered" but your knee-jerk defense of them is.

12. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Lip stick alley is a great forum BTW. I go there to get the latest tea on random celebs. Funny ass posters and an awesome place to find out what has Black twitter on fiya.

13. RicardoCooper

Hahaha very true but I admit whenever something IR pops off like Jesse Williams scandal, I go straight there, pure comedy

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. MightyLighty

Y'll finished or y'll done?

15. MightyLighty

Just dragged by black ass their to peep, seems kinda like the black-feminazi camp to me. I don't think there's non-bw equivalent to this shit. Imagine a group ww bitches about where said white male celeb sticks his dick.

16. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

This is true. the hater site I like to whine about is lowkey the go to site for celebrity gossip/rumors. They be knowing everything before white mainstream gossip rags do.

17. RicardoCooper

That's because WW know they can have any man they want, even BM :D

18. Saint

Saint Member

This shit right here made me spit out my juice Bruh!!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

20. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I don't think I can have any man I want.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List