Do you like short or tall white girl ?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by alioufall, Dec 2, 2014.

1. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Lol yes it does.

2. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

True. There are some positions that become either really easy or really hard depending on their heights.

3. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Height can impact even the previous, tender moments like snuggling. There's just nothing better than the feeling of being completely enveloped by someone's body. A foot taller and 3 times my weight...my dude could not be more perfect for me :prayer: :D

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Can always count on you to keep it real lol

5. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Climb that tree like a boss, fam.

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol
    Lol
    Lol

7. Crichlow

Crichlow New Member

Im 6.2" so Im not to picky with ladies and height

8. sexyblondeangel

sexyblondeangel New Member

I'm only 4 foot 10 but I always wear high heeled shoes with about 6-8 inch heels or thigh high boots with 8-12 inch heels.So with the right heels I can be almost 6 feet tall. The high heeled shoes and thigh high boots I wear are always pink of course. I never wear anything that's not pink. My boyfriend is 7 foot 2 so he's much taller than me even when I'm wearing my highest heels.

9. The Dark King

Your man may be a pedophile on the low beware

10. guychoy

guychoy New Member

I like my women tall. Short's fine but something about those long legs wrapped around me while I'm deep-ending her....mmm

11. jayisshowtime

jayisshowtime New Member

height isn't a deciding factor for me, i am 6'4" so that helps, i reckon. although, living in central europe, i developed an appreciation for taller women.

12. derekj4u

derekj4u Member

Love em all....like em shorter than me at least.

13. biosnex

biosnex Member

I'm attracted to tall women. But since I'm kinda short for a guy (5'11"), most tall women aren't feelin' it. BUT...there are tall women who will date men shorter than they are. Recently, I talked to a young woman at 24 Hour Fitness who is a volley ball player at San Diego State. She was 6'3" and she said her boy friend was much shorter than she was. She said she would date a guy that was shorter than her -but none of the other female players on the team would.

Most women haver serious issues with men who are shorter than they are. But I have always been attracted to the proportioned big amazon types who are taller or just as tall as I am. But I'm not into the tall gangly girls with 3/4 of their bodies being legs. That I can't deal with. In fact, I met a woman who worked at Trader Joe's about two years who had the longest legs I have ever seen on a human being! AND I MEAN EVER! She told me she was 6'7 1/2"! I've met guys who were 6'8"-6'9" and 6'10" and their legs were not as long as hers! It was crazy!

But I have and would date a short woman. I have my preferences and what I am attracted to but height is not a deal breaker with me -unless the woman is 4'9"! Ha! Ha! Ha!

14. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

5'11" isn't short at all. It's actually above the average height for men in the US and in most other countries: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height

15. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

5'"11 is a good height, imo. For me, 5'9" to 6' is ideal.

16. Westie

Westie Member

A girl's height really makes no difference to me (I'm 6'1"). As long as they're attractive and have confidence, it's all good.

17. The Dark King

I try to tell myself that lie all the time lol

Women do love height though its like ass and tits for men.

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol

True

19. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I am not overly concerned with height. So, long as she is in good shape, has some muscle, and lift weights, I am not overly concerned with height.

20. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

That is so true.Though, I prefer women to be shorter than me (with her heels on)and I'm 5'11".