Do you like mulatto women?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by tuckerreed, Feb 28, 2006.

1. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

high yeller

biracial

octoroon

creole baby

???????

i love them they can be fine looking

2. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

halle

lisa boney

cree summer

and many more

3. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

love me some bama mulatto gals too, hmmm hmmm especially those girls from Spelman

4. malachi

malachi New Member

i prefer white women and black women over mulatto. mulatto women, even hispanic ones, typically come across as extremely color-struck and arrogant towards black men. one mixed girl i dated even had the nerve to tell me that i was different because i wasn't like "other black men" who treated light-skinned women like objects. thanks for the "compliment"

5. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

black and white women say those things too.

6. malachi

malachi New Member

who is more likely to outright accuse a black man of objectifying her mainly because of her skin color?

yes, white and black women talk about "those things", but we're talking about majority trends and common motivations of the actual women involved, not some trivial fact of the matter.

7. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

i dont know, maybe a White woman because only a small percentage actually dates ourside of her race. most will think we are looking at them for ulterior means, I suppose. perhaps black women will or biracial women, but more than likely WW

8. malachi

malachi New Member

compared to other races, whites are not typically the ones constantly thinking about their skin color and the benefits it brings (to themselves or to others). you may not have had much experience in dating non-white women (mulatto), but they do, on average, show far more concern for "skin color hierarchy" than white women.

9. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

whites dont have to think about it they are the majority who installed the rule, they are the ones who benefit from our self hatred of our color and its divisions

10. malachi

malachi New Member

perhaps, but even if that's the case, a white woman's concern for color hierarchy would only be superficial and trivial

11. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

12. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Along with what malachi stated, I prefer a white woman.

13. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

yep me too

14. Silvercosma

Silvercosma New Member

Tsk tsk tsk, a forum like this on a board for WW and BM? :roll: :roll:

MistressB, again, don't waste your time with jealous fakers.

15. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

yes its great, half white is great too

16. DJ_1985

DJ_1985 New Member

I prefer black and white women over mulatto as well. A lot of light skinned or mixed women tend to be more arrogant than black or white women. They value themselves above white women because they usually have a caucasoid look but at the same time a black guy will be able to say 'I'm dating a black girl'. So it's a way to get the caucasian look that a guy might want and not be frowned upon by the black community at the same time. And for those two things some light skinned women think they're the shit. I'm not into Hispanic mulattas because they are often mixed up(excuse the metaphor)about who they are.

17. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Well-Known Member

Light skin girls can be tricky sometimes....if you are a darker skin guy...they tend to go for you more, but at the same time, they don't seem to take you as seriously when it comes to actual relationships.. :roll:

Many of them are not really that stuck up...but they are told their whole lives by the brown skinned among us (dark people and light people don't have issues...its those mid-brown/caramel folk who start more crap...think about it) that all light skin people are stuck up...if you are told something about yourself enough..you believe it and act accordingly....if your parents tell you that you're worthless...you'll act that way....if they value you, and love you...you act like someone that's been loved.

I do agree with DJ though...it feels kind of cheap to be with a light skinned woman...kind of like saying you don't have the balls to get with a WW so you resort to the closest thing you can get. I always say...go for the gusto...why have an imitation when you can have the real thing...kind of like wearing a fake Rolex, when you can get a real one for the same price.

Light skinned folk get teased quite a bit when they are young...I've seen it...so its no surprise some of them develop a bit of a complex....most of them act in one of two ways....they either try extremely hard to project their "blackness" or they run away from it like an Olympic sprinter....if the child grows up in an environment that is not as racially homogeneous, and they see other biracial kids....the tendency is to strongly embrace both sides...especially if both parents are married or at least cohabiting.

18. malachi

malachi New Member

Yes, yes....

More insightful observations of people who recognize the impact of white supremacy in relationships with certain non-whites.

19. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Damn Chosen One. I agree w/ you. Now to not offend anyone, it's not [all] light skinned people; it's just that [some] tend to act in this manner. My brother is very light skinned but he doesn't exhibit any of these traits The ChosenOne talked about. His character is more so just a cool, funny guy. Nevertheless, those people Chosen One mentioned are out there and I've run into quite a few @ school.