do white women prefer black men when they are older?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by PeeJay, Sep 19, 2016.

1. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

No one of real value would expect you to "spend an enormous amount of money" but you're sounding so incredibly immature and disrespectful. Women and men who know their worth won't settle for someone whose line of thinking is "eat this happy meal or starve" :smt108 Your views on dating seem very middle school. I generally believe "we attract what we are" and I'm a bit concerned for your romantic future lol. You can't be as flippant as you are and expect any solid results. Coffee or smoothies for a first meet, great idea. Casual cafe lunch, something inexpensive, no problem. If the connection is good, where you go really doesn't matter. But you can't treat someone like they're beneath you and like they have to somehow "earn" a spot in your oh-so-packed social calendar and expect them to want to get to know you further.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I guarantee you're the most action he's gotten in years lol

3. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Where did you get the idea I was saying someone is beneath me?

If a person don't want to accept coffee or drinks then her ass can starve or she can buy it.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
  4. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Let me ask you this.....would you accept or keep a woman who is constantly disrespecting you (eg not keeping in the budget or better yet refuses to do so. ). Would you commit to the neighborhood ho (eg Karrine "superheat" Steffen or Ryan Conner)

5. K

K Well-Known Member

GL - you are the one saying it...all over your posts. She's not the only one who's said it, several of us have. You're either blowing smoke or you really are that way and you are completely clueless. Any woman with any self respect wouldn't deal with a man who acts the way you are spouting. Boba was dead on....grown men don't act like that.

The part you are missing is it has NOTHING to do with how much money you are spending (or not) and EVERYTHING to do with your attitude.

6. The Dark King

What does that have to do with me spending my money. If I want I will if I don't I won't
    Pure and simple

7. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Sir, you lost me on this one. I get not being someone's personal ATM, but not this earning thing.

My feeling is that if I meet someone and we agree to go out... Depending on the time, it could lunch, brunch, dinner, drinks, coffee, dessert or whatever. I'm just not sure why she needs to "earn" stuff. Here's where I'm coming from. If I ask someone out to dinner... Then we'll go to dinner. Probably not the top restaurant in town because that would be for a special person/special occasion and we're not there since this is a first date. However, I still would take her to a decent restaurant.

If all things go well, and we progressed... Then we progress together. The way your post read sounds as if you alone are the decision maker as to how far and serious things get when it's really up to both people.

8. DudeNY12

Budget??? So... like if you say you'd like to go inexpensive, but she's picking expensive places and/or running up the tab with extras such as dessert, drinks and so on?

9. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

I dig whatvyou are saying. We agree on not breaking the bank right on the first date right? Right.

Easy to answer the "earn " part.

You meet a woman today , will you take he to Jamaica tomorrow? No. Why? Cause you don't know her like that.

I'm not rolling out the red carpet on a female on the first few dates. Men know why. If I have to explain then ask.

As far as it progresses , no it's not alone thing but if she asks you to take it to the next level are you obligated to do so?

Just cause she's a woman doesn't mean she should get gf (committed status) . .there are certain things you want to see from her beforehand.

Hell if a woman do it (lol at you as potential. lol at how you treat her) then why can't a man?

Do you ask a woman to marry just because? No.

Women want to be treated like queens then show my why i should put you in my life as a queen . Are you going to treat me like a king? Prove it....show me.

If women have standards (and they should) then why can't a man?

Tdk said "men audition for women". , Then why can't a woman audition for a man?

Women scream " we want a good man"

So should men demand the same.?

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
  10. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Naw. If you are with a woman on a serious thing such as living together or married and you have a budget and she keep breaking it cause she wants what she wants them will you keep her?

Let's make it really deep.

Let's say you guys are on a budget and you want a house. Y'all agree to save the down payment equally but she decides she wants you to do it all while she does nothing but look cute. She is also always broke and bumming money off of you at the same time. What do you do?

That kind of stuff some times shows themselves while you are dating but we over look it cause we getting ass.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
  11. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Now if you are dating and she wants to go to expensive places but you are on a budget and you give in ALL the time, then that's your fault. You LET her do it.

It's about self-respect.

Another thing if you are doing all the giving it a serious in balance then you have a problem.

12. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I don't think a single person is saying you shouldn't have standards but seriously the way you're speaking comes across as very belittling to women. I wouldn't imagine you're like that irl given your cape-wearing tendencies, but in the event you really do believe what you're typing, you should know that that attitude will likely keep you a) eternally single or b) surrounded only by sub par women who find no value in themselves. Your words here show a complete lack of respect for women and I honestly wouldn't have thought that of you.

13. The Dark King

Look we all know there are women out there who will take advantage that's a given but in my experience women like that move on the minute they see your lifestyle doesn't match with theirs. Basically live your life as you want those who choose to stay were meant to stay those who don't weren't meant to. You don't have to be so wound tight makes it less enjoyable for yourself.

14. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

That's right so why should we roll out the red carpet for every woman you meet. If you start out a certain way you will have to maintain that.

Hell when you know she's down for you like you are down for her then yeah knock yourself out. But don't let it be one-sided. That's the major point. Women will put on their best foot in the beginning too but you still need to keep a discerning eye. She may end up being a scandalous ass woman.

. If she's your gf the next step for most is marriage. If that's the case you really need to check her out. She may be a good person but not good for you.

All this doesn't mean you cant have fun but you still should screen people out. Women need to earn their spot in your life

You can have fun with Ryan Conner or a stripper...you don't make her your gf

15. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

What things do you consider caping that we talked about?

How am I belittleing women?

16. Blackenedirish

Blackenedirish New Member

Older Black Guys

I am attracted to Older Black Guys, they are more confident, sweet, understanding and handsome.
    They know what they want and will tell me so I don't have to guess.

17. biosnex

biosnex Member

Guess it's just a matter of personal taste.....

18. DudeNY12

Absolutely! You are indeed at fault if you are blowing your budget, but what you're describing... For me it's another example of a mismatch.

Sure, self-respect (and mutual respect) are important. Again, yes it is indeed a give and take thing. You absolutely can't have one person doing all the giving. I guess I'm getitng thrown on this one because in my mind... these things are givens. I personally wouldn't be having much of a discussion on these types of issues as they're so basic that I'd never get past the first few dates if these issues were present.

19. The Dark King

Boom. Cosign

20. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Men and women audition for each other all the time. But it is viewed differently because both sexes want to be appealing to the other, showing what each wants to see...or not see. To be intriguing, compelling, complicated and mysterious.

This is why there are a plethora of dating reality shows on television right now. Reality dating shows have become dramatic fairytales, initially scripted, yet open-ended to go in multiple directions.

The "story" doesn't begin until the cameras roll.

That, of course, doesn't happen in the real world because everyone has enough drama in their own lives.