do black women not like ww/bm together?

Discussion in 'Dealing with Prejudice' started by missykins, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Speedie

Speedie Member

Nero
    First of all you're a minority. The number of rich bm in South Africa these days can make 1/3 of entire white nation. I'm a decent man a lawyer by profession in S.A and a nurse that is studying further in America. I know the concept of a man must provide, I also know the concept of gold digging, there's a difference there. I have a friend in Durban that is engaged to an Indian girl. A ww can date a not so rich asian than a rich bm in S.A and in the US ww date Hispanics before bm. It's the issue of color but white people find ways to justify it.
    I grew up in one of the dangerous neighborhoods in Port Elizabeth surrounded by tarvens and clubs everywhere and I never get robbed, stabbed or shot and I have University education and all of my friends are like me and we grew up in the same neighborhood. They were never stabbed or shot as well.I have two brothers who are still alive and were never shot and they're not thugs on top of that. I'm not saying people are not robbed, stabbed or killed but the percentage is exaggerated. The reason why it's exaggerated, it's because white people want to indoctrinate their kids that it's dangerous in the black townships they must not even set their foot there, so being with a bm it's not an option. I like it when white people say apartheid was bad, but lets move on as if nothing happened. You know in my township, every weekend there were funeral of people who died during the week, about 40 Saturday and 40 Sunday in my township alone. About 80 people every weekend. You say that's nothing let's move on. I moved on but I'm still traumatized to this day and you're telling me that we were never victims. If not, what is the definition of killing unarmed innocent man, who's the victim and who's not, because within the two there's a victim and there's a bully and in this situation black people were the victims.
    When I was in high school, there was a friend of mine that was staying close to the school. He had a dog and his dog was chained most of the time and in our townships we put a long wire and attach chain on that wire so that a dog cannot pass a certain jurisdiction . His dog will bark everytime we're there, we used to teased the dog by standing next to the end of the chain. It will come to us running and we knew it'll stop close to us. One day we didn't notice that the chain was broken and the dog was free. It came to us running, we didn't run because we didn't know that it was free. To our surprise it stop exactly at the place were it normally stop when is chained. We noticed later thay it was free. The dog thought it was still in chains, it didn't understand that it was free because it is used to the chain and the jurisdiction thereof. That's the mind of black people in S.A. You can't destroy people psychologically and you think by a piece of paper that say you're free, automatically all the trauma and hurt will vanish or be reversed. It's a psychological issue, a piece of paper that say FREEDOM or DEMOCRACY cannot cure that inflicted sickness. My friend who put the chain on that dog was laughing and surprised at the same time that his dog cannot pass the jurisdiction of the chain, forgetting that he's the one that put the chain and set that jurisdiction. That's what white people are doing in S.A. They're laughing at black and say they have victims mentality forgetting that they're the ones that created it. Apartheid was the system that was studied and approved. People who came with system travel to all the countries that owned slaves studying their method of control including Willie Lynch who wrote the letter to the slave owners, explaining his method of making slaves. He further said if this method is properly applied it can last up to 300-400 years. You still going to see generations of black people like the ones you're seeing now, unless that individual decided to free one self.
    I can agree with you only one thing the messed up leadership that you have there now.
    I'm still saying it, I'm willing to spend time with ww because I enjoy their company the same way I enjoy bw.
    Nero! Can you date a S.A bm?

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] You have to be a troll!!! All the shit you just posted was complete bullshit!!

@goodlove8 Look at this post.

3. Speedie

Speedie Member

Honestly, this is a ww/bm site and I really don't want to discuss such issues but if I'm pushed to it I'll defend my people, I don't care US, Africa or anywhere in the world.
    I didn't come to this site for this nonsense, I came to have nice chats and conversations with ww who likes bm. That's the main purpose I'm here. I thought in this site we'll ne discussing places to go in a certain to meet ww/bm. For example if you're in the US ina certain State you can visit such a place you'll see some mingling of bm/ww, certain clubs, shopping malls. That's what I thought when I joined the site. One guy suggested a place in Utah. I thought more ww/bm will be talking about that. Here I'am engage in racial discussions that I thought I left them the day I took that plane leaving South Africa.

4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I wasn't talking about you @Speedie, I was talking that @nero dude's post about Tariq. That post was nothing but outright lies & bullshit.

5. Speedie

Speedie Member

IMG_1009.JPG
    I know Coli I read your post. I mean the fact that I'm discussing these things, I thought people here are open minded. This is what I expected. Lol!

6. nero

nero Member

Okay, answer me this one question, what has the current mentality we have as black people given us? Name one political advantage BLM and such movements have given black people since its inception. All I hear from what you are saying are reason for black people not to achieve anything. The dog thing is called learned helplessness which again just feeds into the same victim mentality narrative. I'm not saying the stuff that happened was not bad, but there is no point in crying over split milk. The Jews nearly got exterminated so they built up their generational wealth and sought reparations once they had amassed enough political power to do so. Black Americans in the 70's and 80's had more generational wealth than black people today which implies, from what you are saying, that the effects of slavery somehow leap froged the older generation of black people and manifested itself in the later generations which is bullshit. Taariq lives in an all white community and doesn't call out the people who actually destroyed black people. The black feminists. He mentions them in Hidden Colours but gives them an out and a pass (they probably also sponsored HC). They made a way for black women to be inducted into white corporations by expanding their rights. The white men hire black women who have and control black wealth. And black women chose to spend majority of their money on weaves and fake hair. Hair is almost a billion dollar industry which is all black money. This money could be used to develop businesses and investments but bitches gotta look dope with their new weaves.

Look at the political philosophies of Malcolm X and the older generations of black people who were closer to the older days of oppression than we were. They had more reason to hate white people than we had but they only hated those who stood in our way. They were all for resting the responsibility of black people upon black shoulders. Black businesses and investments. You don't see the older generations of black people complaining about learned helplessness or any of these things we do all the time. We need to realize that the victim/slave mentality keeps black people in the laborer mentality which forces white people to hire black people at the low levels and maintains our wealth and political status. The more dependent you are upon the state, the less freedom and wealth you have.

In South Africa, the ANC government is worse than the apartheid government because they know full well of how to help black people but don't because helping them will distribute the wealth. They collectively decided to throw the Xhosa people under the bus. The government was supposed to change the education system but have actually made it worse. If you check on it, you will find that most of these politicians send their kids to be educated overseas because they know that the education system is getting worse, 30% is now a pass. This is a an extreme form of black on black racism or colourism which is an internal issue not an external one. Get rid of black people thinking "the white man's ice is colder" and we become powerful.

Think of it like warfare. All war is for resources. Once the world was globalized, warfare became less "hot" or open, now warfare is cold or in the shadows for who gets access to resources. It's essentially a numbers game. Imagine you are fighting in a war and your best friend gets shot, would it be logical to give up on fighting the war to mourn your friend or to suck it up and fight till the war is done. That's what we are doing as black people, people are getting shot all around us and we are saying we are not gonna fight because the people we are fighting have something against us. Meantime the Asians,the Hispanics, the Arabs and even some Europeans are fighting against the same enemy too. It's not personal so don't take it like that.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  7. nero

nero Member

And on the women thing, ww get so much hate and heat from wm, bw, hm, hw orther ww and sometimes even bm for wanting to date out. A ww knows that when she dates a bm, her economic opportunities will be severely limited because most big business are owned by white men. Colloquial racism is prejudice but academic racism is power plus prejudiced to influence people's lives. Wm men don't like hm but would much rather see a ww with a hm than a bm. As black people we don't like to understand other people's perspectives, it's very arrogant of us. When bm have enough wealth to ensure the women we date are taken care of and shielded socially and politically, watch them flock to bm.

8. Speedie

Speedie Member

I said it before and I'm going to say it again I'm not here on this forum to argue about race and politics. I'm here to chat to ww and bm who likes IR. There are lot of platforms to discuss politics and this is not one of them.
    I'm not a mellenial, I was born in the heat of apartheid. Millenials are the ones that might not complain about victims mentality but the ones who were real victims and you tell me that they're acting victims but they are actual victims then there's something wrong with you. Do you think there are less rich bm than the days of apartheid according to you? On that one you're wrong as well.
    I read an article of a ww who fell in love with a college friend who is a bm. Her father said she no longer his daughter and she wrote her off the will. The black guy is very decent owning homes businesses. That's what is all about color not all the senseless nonsense you're talking about.
    In S.A today there are more rich bm and there are more educated bm than the days of apartheid. They'll never date a South African ww because of color. That's what is all about. Keep running away from the reality and believe whatever you want to believe.
    Anyway I'm Xhosa. Bye

9. nero

nero Member

If I'm talking nonsense you should be able point it out with logic. Instead you just made an ad hominem argument. Still didn't name a single advantage. Maybe the victim mentality is why ww don't date bm in S.A. If you still think it's about colour, you are losing the war. I shed that mentality and I noticed the differences. My advice to you is to read up on military strategy, watch Madbusdriverx and David Carrol on YouTube.

10. Speedie

Speedie Member

I'm not talking to you anymore, it looks like you're clueless and you're telling me studies that were fabricated by white people. I can fabricate my own study as well.
    Let me tell you one thing and one thing only. I won't buy the white man's propaganda that tells me my people they are not victims but they're killing and keep shutting the doors of opportunity.
    I have a lot to say but everything I'm saying is falling on deaf ears so why bother. Anyway I'm arguing with a person so why worry.
    People are slowly buying the idea of Julius of getting the land back and redistribution of mines. When it's fully blown be prepared for the worst. We'll be in sanctions just like Robert Mugabe, they sanction him because he wanted his people's land back. Do you think black people are stupid. It's easy for the bank to give a bm loan for the car and a house than to give him money to start a business. They know that if they give him a house and a loan he's still in bondage but giving him money to start a business that you'll be empowering them. Look at the Oscars last year, are you telling me that black people can't act. No they're not victims it's just a coincidence. I won't to white man's propaganda period.
    I told you was also laughing at that dog but he's the one who put the chain. That's what you're doing.

11. nero

nero Member

Another ad hominem argument. Still didn't list a single advantage. Fine, I accept the label of a clueless person, now your task is to disprove the argument of a clueless/stupid person(this should be an easy task). You didn't even check out the two sources I listed which are both bm. You've already bought into the white man's propaganda because he is now part of your identity. The white man is the ever present hand that acts to subverts all we do.You know if I had been born in America, I would have been a famous actor, if I was a little taller, I would make more money. If I had been serious about school, I would have been top of my class, if I exercised everyday I would be fitter than most people. If the white man hadn't enslaved us we would be kings and queens. If is a dangerous way to think about the world, playing the victim is easy because it takes courage to accept accountability for your own life. What in your life are you actually responsible for? What do we do as black people that we are responsible for? How come we only credit white people for our failures but not our successes? If they are responsible for all the negative things we do then by the same logic they should be responsible for all or at least some of the positive things we do too seen as how they manipulated the way we think. It's only fair. Like I said not diminishing, just progressing.

On the Oscars thing, that too is a failure on our part. It's the principle of a family business. When you produce a movie you generally choose a director or cast of the same race. If I would produce a movie I would likely want to hire a black actor as the lead and maybe someone of a different race depending upon what I want to achieve with the movie. The race of the main character is usually the race of the people who contributed the most money to the film. When you are a producer you can change the direction of the movie and it's motive. That's why people says Jews run Hollywood because they produce the most movies and hire their own people. Making movies is another level of politics which will take too long to explain.

http://www.entrepreneurmag.co.za/ad...tart-up-funding-from-government-grants-funds/

There are 8 funds on this page for specifically black entrepreneurs to start up small businesses offering loans from R250 000 to R10 Million. A bank will give you a loan against your bond if apply for one so you can use your house as collateral. Simply our generation lacks drive.

[​IMG]

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

That's a stupid meme. So why was there a need for MLK in the first place? Was it because we sagged our pants? You're the one buying into the propaganda.

13. Speedie

Speedie Member

I won't argue with that white guy anymore. He discredited everything that is done by a bm so obviously he's a racist white South African. Then why bother arguing with someone that doesn't know and understand black struggle.
    Anyway I'm hooking up with a nice ww on Wednesday. That's all I can talk about now, we've been talking for about 3 months and we takes thing up a notch about 2 weeks ago. She text me and say let's hook up on Wednesday. I'm looking forward to that.

14. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

What a racist/white supremacist meme. You think, bm were taken 'seriously' by the majority of whites during the civil rights movement?

15. nero

nero Member

So you believe that there is nothing currently wrong with bm in this day and age. Here's another meme if you don't like the MLK. Ask yourself one question, who would you rather want to look after your community, the black men on the right or the one's on your left.

[​IMG]

Seriously, so because I think differently from you I am therefore a racist white guy. Another ad hominem attack, still haven't addressed any of my arguments, you just revoked my black card, I'm so sad. Still didn't name a single advantage. If I am a dumb-ass then you should be able to quash my argument with ease unless you can't, that makes you worse than a clueless person. Can't even see that I'm trying to help you.

Okay, I'm actually interested to know other bm's perspectives. What is the mindset and attitude of a bm who hasn't bought into the "white devil's" propaganda and if you can please cite me with a famous figure or an example of such.

The Hispanics are the only people who are a minority on their own homeland from 112 000 000 to 116,943 in the 1800's and are only recovering today, the Asians on the Marshall Islands still can't live on their homeland because its been radioactive since 1946, their kids to this day are born with birth defects and cancers that have now been imprinted upon their genetics and some don't even develop and are stillborns that look like jellyfish. They are experiencing their own segregation on their islands which has been compared to apartheid right now as we speak. The war on terror has killed over 4 million Muslims and now the middle east is completely fucked up, so much so that they had to seek refuge in Europe (the home of the "white devil" cause they have real problems to deal with. The white man has done more to hurt non-black people than to hurt black people. The reason for that is because all those countries became political threats, black people aren't a threat to white supremacy. Gaddafi got taken out because he became a threat.

It's because I know the black struggle that I can see how and when it kicks in and how it is caused. That's why I can say with complete confidence that post slavery, the black struggle... It ain't shit, out of everyone on this planet it's been easy for us were are just too arrogant to see it. It's an internal problem that only affects the men while bw fuck wm and laugh at us. Even during slavery it wasn't that bad,there were white and black slave owners both in America and in Africa look it up. Black on black violence is a bigger problem to our communities than white cops. Cop shootings are actually caused by black on black violence but hey I'm just a self-hating motherfucker or white racist, take your pic.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u....f_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

Goodluck with the girl, I hope it all goes well.

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Bm who sag their pants are in the minority and there is nothing wrong with bow wow doing it because he is a entertainer. If you don't judge white people by what white entertainers do then you can extend the same basic courtesy to black people. Entertainers have never been our leaders. Fuck outta here clown.

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

That what happens when people watch too much tv. I'm supposed to think something is wrong with bm because bow wow is saggin. Lol

18. nero

nero Member

OMFG. Argumentum ad hominem, is a logical fallacy in which an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.

Not the majority but the Jews who were the most conservative people actually wanted to integrate with black people during the civil rights movement.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_American–Jewish_relations#Civil_rights_movement

If entertainers have never been our leaders, then why do we dress talk and act like them. Celebrities are idols we follow as role models, that's why they brand their names and create their own fashion lines. You are supposed to be upset with bow wow sagging. Would you ever go to a job interview while sagging? How much respect would you have for your dad if he was sagging at 50 or 60. Sagging looks childish. Compare him to MJ and how the older black artists used to dress.

[​IMG]
    Most modern bm are dysfunctional because they don't care about the future of their own people and feel like they shouldn't have to be doing anything for them. Running away from responsibility.

If my way is wrong, please show me the way and tell me how I should be thinking bearing in mind that the current mindset we have is not serving us. Team effort of hate, but none of you have listed a single advantage of the mindset. I think I'm also gonna give up.

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Donald Trump is an entertainer and he actually got elected are you judging white people by his actions?

If a black person wears a clown suit at a circus does he represent black people or is he just an entertainer?

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

What about all of the heavy metal musicians look at how they dress. Are you judging white people by their actions?

No you are not, so that makes you a hypocrite.