do black women not like ww/bm together?

Discussion in 'Dealing with Prejudice' started by missykins, Feb 16, 2012.

1. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

But's more racist, SA or US?

2. nero

nero Member

I know what you mean about the older white women they tend to be bitches who hate everything, they are even like that with their own. Poor white people and rich white people are two different races. They are bitter and overcompensating for their attraction to bm or even bw, closeted lesbians are the worst. They are the ones that give up on trying to date out and turn sour. Next time it happens, check her out if you already don't catch her staring at your crotch, watch the racist mask fade away.

3. Speedie

Speedie Member

Sanis h
    South Africa is holding the title of racism and is not going change anytime soon.

4. nero

nero Member

I would say more at times, Xenophobia is a big problem here. We don't really have black on white violence here, its more like someone will do or say something then drama for the next two months about it.

5. nero

nero Member

Fuck Tariq Nasheed and fuck Hidden Colours, it has good information but the direction he leads you and for the purpose he leads you is to maintain things. Too many black leaders misleading black people.

6. Speedie

Speedie Member

Are you in S.A now?

7. nero

nero Member

Yeah, still here. At least for the next couple of years.

8. Speedie

Speedie Member

I know xenophobia is something else as well. I decided to open myself up and it's been working out fine for me. I date whosoever I'm attracted to. If I'm going to live my life according to S.A standards I won't live at all. I'd rather live according to my standards.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  9. Speedie

Speedie Member

I just watch the video and it doesn't lie at all. That's how life is in South Africa. He can't made something like that up, he's been there so he saw it first hand. It feels good when African Americans visit South Africa because mostly white people have resources to visit US so Americans only hear one side of the story. When African-Americans visit S.A they see the reality.

10. Speedie

Speedie Member

I just watch the video. Well, that's the reality of South Africa. It doesn't lie. It's good when African-Americans visit South Africa and see for themselves.

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

What the hell is going on there?? I'm wondering how can white people oppress blacks when they are less than 10 percent of the population? I'm sure they are getting support from other racist countries, but wtf is going on there on the ground floor? Are black people not supporting one another?

12. Speedie

Speedie Member

You know being born in such a country. I'm asking myself those questions everyday. How did it get to the point of being control. Same question you can ask here! How is it possible native Americans are controlled. They get support elsewhere. Look President Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe what happened when you stand up for your country. The west will sanction such country and these people are standinh up for what is their own.
    It pisses me off when I think about it. How did mu forefathers allow such nonsense. Trevor Noah said apartheid was a system that was desinged to oppress black people. Same here the system doesn't fully accommodate black people.

13. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

SA can't hold the title of most racist if what nero said is true.

14. Speedie

Speedie Member

Guys I've been here for only 4 years and I was born in S.A, I know exactly what I'm talking about. Smh, there's no black on white racism. When did you hear about xenophobia and when did it started? It started after year 2000 and it comes and goes. Black on white racism is been there since I was born. I was born few years after white people wanted to enforce Afrikaans as a first languange at schools. Black students protest and they were massacred, I mean middle schools students were shot in cold blood. The first student to die was Hector Petersen a middle schooI boy. Ican tell you a lot of stories of such as that in my years. Do you think Taariq is lying, he saw racism first hand. I read S.A newspaper everyday online. I can tell you right now S.A is a ticking time-bomb. Black people are so fed up of racism. There's a place that is only white community and they made their own currency in South Africa. I can tell you a lot about racism in South Africa, don't believe everything. The best way for to understand is to ask black people who've been to South Africa but not South Africans. Then you'll understand better.

15. Speedie

Speedie Member

Why nero said f**k Taariq when he's speaking the truth about South Africa.

16. nero

nero Member

Taariq blames an internal racial problem on the white man and builds hatred for them without reason. White supremacy only fights against IR relationships with bm because mixed race children especially bm and ww fuck with racial privileges and rights, and any non-white groups from obtaining wealth enough to become a political threat. Hidden Colours was funded by rich white racists to maintain the victim mentality black people have. As long as you think it is a racial problem you think you cannot change it because you can't change your race. It's race baiting at its finest. Whenever racial tensions die down, you race bait to raise tension between poor black and white people so they kill each other off. Rich white people get rid of poor white and black people at the same time, two birds with one stone. People like Taariq who is considered a hero to black people is throwing us all under a bus he's just a professional race baitor just like BLM which is funded by George Soros.

17. Speedie

Speedie Member

We'll have different views on this issue because I grew up during the days of apartheid. What I've seen those days were white man who were killing black man. I still remember some incidents who had happened right in front of my eyes. I'm still traumatized by those memories. In those days there were no rich and poor white people, there were white people who wanted to exterminate black race in their homeland. I don't care who were funding it, the end result were black people being massacred everyday.
    Did you know about Prohibition of Mixed Marriages Act, Terrorism Act and Suppression of Communism Act. White people were happy when those laws were passed to suppress black people including IR. If they were not happy they were going to protest against those laws, the same way those young kids protest against Afrikaans as the first language and were massacred . Do you blame Taariq for bringing these things to light. How many ww are willing to date ordinary black man voluntarily in S.A regardless of age. None except a bm is either a Rugby star, cricket star or soccer star or he makes 6 or 7 figures. That's why I tell people on this forum as South Africa bm we're interested in dating ww but it's a non-starter in SA. I dated an exchange student ww in S.A and she was confroted by a old ww. She asked her, there were no wm that she can date this boy. It happened right of my eyes, she didn't call her aside or something. I'll never forget that day. Who do you blame? Do you blame black people for having a victims mentality? I'm going to say it again bm are still willing to date ww in S.A but ww are not willing period.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  18. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Very informative and thank you for sharing your experience.

19. Speedie

Speedie Member

You're welcome

20. nero

nero Member

Poor white people have been a thing in both America and South Africa since the 1920s, there are even books about it. I know about the apartheid stuff and I'm not trying to diminish it but that phase of life is gone and we need to move past it to progress as a people. It happened and it was fucked up but harping on about it does not help us. What has complaining about it accomplished? Its sad that black people define themselves as victims who suffer, knowing your roots is knowing your suffering under the white man, defining your identity with the white man. Tackle black on black violence if you have a problem with black people being massacred everyday.
    It's not white privilege, it's ruling privilege. We are taking what happened too personally, Asia is a bigger threat to white supremacy than black people. Asian people have actually had it worse than black people. Look up the Nuclear Testing at Bikini Atoll and Shanghai's colonization. The only difference is that China stopped blaming the white man for everything and became the world's strongest economy. It's empires fighting for power, quashing rebellions and and suppressing dissent, real life Game of Thrones. Everything that happened to the Islanders was in a bid to threaten and destroy China.
    Women in general, not just ww, don't date men who have nothing going for them. A man must provide. Most black men in S.A don't have anything going for them and the only women who date black men who have nothing going for them are black, coloured and poor white women. How many Asian, Indian or Arabian women have you seen dating black men in S.A?

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List