Dear Ladies here on this forum keep on

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by dossou, Nov 3, 2016.

1. dossou

dossou Member

Hi it's Dossou,
    Ladies I can't here the marvelous parfume of your amazing words There are woven with Love and Blessings.Please keep on
    Keep on writting here and sending pictures because one word or image can make the entire difference.It helped me a lot during all those year and is still helping here until now.The interracial community will widen to the entire planet on a world wide scale.What was a taboo many decade ago will be by all means in the future a too common place situation or event, which means here as necesary as the air you breath.Unity or marriage is done with Love not by obligation .We're blazing the trail for the future generation to come
    The community will be organized and will with the tools of Love and understanding share the universal message of mankind ;Humanize yourself a little more everyday.What is if not our ability to communicate or talk and speak and act for the Benefit or the Entire Human race.
    The Entire Earth Planet is to unite one day or another.We're facing daily crisis - war, burglar deeds,gun fire situtations violence in deeds and words and the like.
    What I propose here
    1 is to open the site to other interracial dating site by the means of internet links and open the site to the entire human race in the same means , of course this done on a gradual process with the approval of the Web master of WhitewomenBlackmen.com
    2 Create a platform of exchange this will be called the Anonymous Association of Interracial Construction.Members of this forum must and have to meet now
    3Print flyers of WhitewomenBlackmen.com and hand out them in your respective city and create advertisement with the agreement of this site owners
    4Meet celebrity IR couples which will start introduce this new current within today main's society stream.For this I make a proposal, Harold and Brittany Perrineau. as Flagbearer of what I call the Harmony Interracial mouvment, or HI movment, work with the Colour Mute Syndrom or I call it Colour Mute GenerationThe Generation X from the early 1970 to the mid 1980.Please check what I write about the Generation X.
    Interracial movment is the natural one and is here to stay.Born in controversy its future will see marvelous moments and also moment of supreme wisdom to fill the tasks which will lie ahead.
    5 Have our moment national wide and world wide in the World greatest media , we must aim at an event like the SuperBowl Be them newspapers TV radio and social media within the United States and around the World.
    I have other ideas but the potential of this site has so many things to offer, so much to do for the entire human race.I see in it the Legacy of Dr Martin Luther King Jr whose absence of action would not allow us to talk today freely here.Keep on nourishing the Truth of His Legacy
    We can as a community can hinder Wars on the Worldwide scale and set Dynamic peace I mean a kind of Peace which will work for the Good of the entire Earth Planet and be adjusted to the reality and the realism of our world.There were are and always be interracial blending.This tool can avoid a worldwide collapsus .We have to include in our process the White House Wall Street and The Pentagone.It's the Holy Trinity of our country, the United States. You can't without them .As I say we I also mean Myself for I am a Citizen from the Heart of the United States and a citizen of the World also-the Earth Planet.This is also introduce The Conscious Sustainble Development.Conscioussness is a gift.Man and Woman boy and girl are endowed with that natural gift.
    So within this thread, you can share your ideas and can make it happen.
    This is a kind of gratitude thread.
    Be grateful for these moments for they 're seldom and precious.By the way Bookworm616 how are you? It's been a long time.

The Geor'ge, Interracial Leader :cool:.

2. dossou

dossou Member

Please as you read this thread don't pay attention to the mistakes I did when I was writting this thread for there is a lot of pressure and stress within the human atmosphere in the environment I am dwelling in, up to now.
    This situation may happen serveral time in the future.
    Thank you for your understanding
    Geor'ge D.