Dating Feels Like a Full Time Job.

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by 2legit, Dec 5, 2023.

1. 2legit

2legit Active Member

Dating is often seen as a fun activity, but it can also be a full-time job, especially in the modern world. In the past, people might have found potential partners through friends or family, but now, with the advancement of technology, people are finding love online. This means that you have to put in a lot of time and effort to meet new people.

You have to create a profile, search for potential dates, and send messages in the hopes of finding a connection. You also have to be prepared to invest a lot of time in getting to know each person, which can take days, weeks, or even months. This is a major commitment that requires a lot of time and energy, just like a full-time job. Finally, you have to remember that dating is a game of chance, and you can't guarantee that you will end up with the right person. You have to be willing to take risks and put in the effort to make it work. Dating is definitely more than just a fun activity; it can be a full-time job.

upload_2023-12-4_18-21-9.jpeg

2. nanana1212

nanana1212 New Member

Is that you?

3. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Some have been lucky enough to find love on this site. I wish it was easy and you could meet people out and about. You never know what you're truly dealing with via the online dating scene, it's sad to think some of us just have to accept the fate of a single life. Online dating has never worked out for me but I do have a close friend who married and eventually had kids to her RSVP find.

4. beccaomecca

Nah it's not

5. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

And you got to be in Top Physical shape also

6. beccaomecca

Well that's news to me lol

7. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Asking as an old married man, but what does that even mean? Considering sooner or later sickness and/or injury will put a kibosh on that at some point even on a temporary basis. Seems like single folks nowadays have overly unrealistic expectations for & from potential dating partners IMO.

8. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Bruuuh, stop it. I saw your ex's.

Your words and actions ain't matching

9. 4north1side2

Theirs great validity to what he said.

Dating is definitely in women's courts these days. I've come across plenty of women who are 50 to 80 years who date men who are 20 to 40 years younger than them exclusively.

They don't find men around their age or dad bod's attractive and they have no problem getting younger in shape men.

Dudes desperate as fuck more than ever

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Dudes do the same dumb shit with dating younger women. Usually they use money as the bait to get what type of women they are after. And the end results are exactly the same whether its men or women doing it : Those relationships don't last or go completely sideways because it was all based on superficial surface level bullshit.

11. beccaomecca

Ex, issa noun humz.

12. beccaomecca

In women's court my ass, us women over here are up schitz creek without a paddle lol. I guess women here like older men because they have their shit together and money and houses, but not the bodies.

I think for women it's the same reason why older men go for younger women, it makes you feel more alive and on your toes I suppose.

It's all so foreign to me I feel abnormal for not giving a crap about dating, it's like singleism is the norm for women over here coz these men just ain't it for most.

13. 4north1side2

I peeked out the living room window curtains and saw you in them streets after the street lights came on

The cats I saw you hanging out with were tall, brolic, and handsome looking no homo

14. 4north1side2

Younger, inexperienced, believe all women used to believe that but then I experienced life

You women want and chase the same few select guys.

Men have no issue dating and turning your local McDonald's employee into a queen.

Women on the other hand reject good men that would provide, support, and love you.

Women will then meet a ain't shit pookie and give her life to him because he makes her feel "tingles" and sees "potential" in him.

The game is the game. I ain't mad at it.

15. beccaomecca

Haha there you go lumping us into the same category.

Listen here cassanova, women don't reject good men, women are just selective 'good men' don't always remain good, in fact I haven't met a hundred percent faithful man yet.

16. beccaomecca

Lmfao, plz pass the duchie pon de left hand side. You're clearly on the gear. Or is it the roids? Lol

17. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I am so glad that I am off the market. If my GF ever breaks up with me, imma just die alone surrounded by books.

18. 4north1side2

LOL!!!

Ain't nobody 100 percent faithful these days.

We old now, it's time to let the fairy tales go and live in reality. Everybody sharing themselves one way or another these days.

I love being in the friend zone, the tea women pour for me, chiiiiiiiiiillllldddd!!!!

Just good ole Red Bull and Celsius energy drinks :D

19. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Damn, this is so true. If a woman views you as a friend there is literally nothing she won't tell you. It's legitimately how I know who in the office is sleeping with each other. I didn't even ask, it was just volunteered.

20. beccaomecca

Preach, that's why I'll die single, you young folk give your temples away at the drop of a wink and lower lip bite.

So what you just get into relationships pre-empting being cheated on, that shitz 4 the birds.

Lucky 4 us women we can go and buy denzel washingtons manhood mould if we choose, at least he'll be faithful and serve us well without the shenanigans.

Anyway, I'll be in the United States lol hopefully before the end of next year, keen to meet up with yall at Wendy's hahah.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List