Covid-19 Central

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Madeleine, Feb 25, 2020.

1. 2legit

2legit Active Member

I

I tested positive too just when I was about to travel to Doha with Qatar Airways where I was supposed to stay for two days before i continue travelling to my final destination, but airlines aren't allowing anybody onboard without negative Covid test so waited for a week took another test that was negative, now I can travel.

2. 2legit

2legit Active Member

3. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

My Aunt passed away from covid...I hate this virus

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  4. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Condolences for your loss.

5. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I'm so sorry for your loss. *hugs*

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

This tweeter is deliberately lying or plain lazy to check.

If they watched actual news, they would know the protest began at Parliment and continued to downtown London past Regent and Victoria Street where many shops sit.
    They did not "protest the Apple Store".
    • Protestors clashed with police in Parliament Square, with some police sustaining minor injuries, before marching through central London, along Victoria and Regent Street, where some protestors pelted shop windows with eggs.
    • The demonstration moved to Whitehall, outside Downing Street, at around 4pm, where some threw 'projectiles, including beer cans and a flare' at police officers...
    https://www.mylondon.news/news/zone-1-news/anti-lockdown-protest-live-updates-22505881

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear. R.I.P to her.

It seems an enormous amount of people worldwide got it in January, regardless of vax status. Like it was its last hurrah as cases have dramatically dropped now.

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

FB_IMG_1644214830015.jpg
    ^^ Not sure if this guy is confused,
    or it just hit him, lol.

9. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

10. 2legit

2legit Active Member

I'm back in the saddle after almost 2 months break. being in a warm sunny country where you can't sleep at night without an air-condition. I've truly avoided harsh winter but now it's spring my favorite season. Covid is hopefully in the rear view mirror but Putin and runaway inflation are not unfortunately.

11. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

My condolences.

My ex-FIL also passed away in January from COVID.

My Mom was in the hospital and rehab for a month and had several setbacks, due to COVID, but after several months, she's finally almost back to normal.

12. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Sorry I missed your post. Where did you go via Qatar? Somewhere in Southeast Asia? Sounds wonderful.

13. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Very sorry to hear!xxx

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Glad your mom is getting better. Sorry about your ex FIL.

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Viruses don't get stonger over 3 years. Its being newly unleashed until it basically wipes eveyone off, except the prisoners (aka Beijing/Chinese) citizens who are being forcefully imprisoned to survive the next wave. With one billion Chinese, Xi can afford to lose the chinese population equivalence of the U.S and western Europe and still survive the planet. There is an anecdote, but its for one country only.

16. 2legit

2legit Active Member

No, south east Asia sucks, I was in Zanzibar.:)

17. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

18. Tamstrong

[​IMG]

19. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Great meme, Tam! I can hear those words in your sweet sounding accent;)

20. Tamstrong

No doubt that gave you a good laugh. :p;)