Conspiracy Theories...Have any?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, May 16, 2017.

1. Ronniejr

Ronniejr Member

Ofcourse they are they see us a "threat" i mean this website attracts multitudes of haters and fakers just goes to show how "comfortable" they are with our life choices. Have people so convinced that all that in your post that was socially correct/politically correct. What ever happened to freedom of choice and speech? Smh

2. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

3. andreboba

Weird thumbnail, but AWESOME, scary vid.
    Makes me sorta glad I'll be dead before the dawn of the 22nd century.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
  4. bodhesatva

bodhesatva Well-Known Member

I believe Trump likely colluded with Russia. Does that count?

5. andreboba

That's not a conspiracy theory. That's FACT.

More for the doubters that the human species is careening into the brick wall of our own extinction...brought to us by YOU AND ME.

6. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

LOL! What kind of Conspiracy Theory is heavily pushed by the mainstream media & 1 of the major political parties? When it comes to Conspiracy Theories MSM usually won't acknowledge it or they'll try to delegitimize it.

Meh. IMO, the Trump-Russia collusion is probably nothing more than the Russian Mob investing in his projects,

7. andreboba

LOL. Colibreh, I can just imagine what you'd be saying in the fall of 1973....!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

But seriously, why are so many progressives ambivalent that our current POTUS potentially solicited and welcomed the assistance of a foreign adversarial government to help him illegally win a presidential election by hacking the DNC and flipping votes(allegedly) in key swing states??

That used to be called TREASON which ended with execution by a firing squad.

There's a strain of progressives who are trying to diminish this investigation by Mueller before it's even really began.

Would it bother you if the 'only' thing we found out about our current POTUS is that he used to launder money for the Russian mob and oligarchs??
    Would it be cool if Obama or Dubya did the same??

I just don't get why so many progressives are unwilling to believe HRC lost because Trump cheated.
    At least let the independent investigation play out.

It's like some of you are more invested in Trump's win than being pissed off that HRC lost.
    Or. maybe HRC losing was the only thing that mattered.smh

Just remember, among other things, that the SCOTUS is going to be fucked for GENERATIONS.

That alone should have sobered up enough Bernie bots that HRC was the only logical choice during the general election.

Those that don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

A right wing SCOTUS is bad for everyone, and particularly minorities.

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Love love love this! So well said!

9. bodhesatva

bodhesatva Well-Known Member

Couldn't one explanation for why this conspiracy is "heavily pushed by the MSM" be that it is actually true? I suppose I don't share your contempt for the "mainstream media." I really, really love the Washington Post: they do excellent work.

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/president-trump-cnn-bash-james-okeefe-russia-video-1202479313/

Pretty sure the WP kept this from you.

President Trump Bashes CNN as Video Surfaces of Producer Criticizing Russia Coverage

Excerpt:
    "....James O’Keefe released a video of CNN producer John Bonifield criticizing the cabler’s coverage of Trump’s ties to Russia.

Early Tuesday, Trump suggested in a tweet that “Fake News CNN” was in for a management shakeup. The video released by O’Keefe’s Project Veritas features a nine-minute discussion with Bonifield, supervising producer of the CNN Health unit, in which Bonifield criticizes CNN’s heavy focus on the probe into the Trump administration’s connection to Russian officials.

Bonifield describes the Trump-Russia story as “mostly bulls—” and said the coverage was driven by the desire for ratings. He also says that Trump is “probably right” to describe the media’s focus on Russia’s ties to his administration as a “witch hunt.” ...."

11. andreboba

Did you ever consider that ONE CNN producer, out of many at the network, simply doesn't know what he's talking about???
    Congress is conducting 2 subcommittee investigations into Russia's tampering with our election, as well as an independent prosecutor who's trying to find out what level of contact there was between Trump's election team and Russian intelligence.

You're better off letting the investigations conclude before deciding nothing is there.
    Think what you will, but there was an incredible amount of coordination between Trump's campaign team, Wikileaks and leaks of Russian hacks of the DNC last fall.
    There's just too many people who surround Trump that had secret meetings with Russian officials who were later exposed as FSB intel operatives, so called 'innocent' inexplicable meetings nearly ALL Trump's people failed to disclose during vetting for their security clearances at the WH.

Also several top FSB operatives at the Kremlin involved in the DNC hack and attempted hacks of state election boards have either been murdered, experienced mysterious deaths or have simply disappeared.

Trump has a very unusual close relationship with Russian leadership. He refused to allow the media to be present when he met with the Russian ambassador recently at the WH, and now Trump is preparing for a meeting with Putin at the G 20 summit, much of which will not be reported.

Trump was the first one to deny the possibility that Russia hacked the DNC, planted false, anti-HRC stories all over social media to benefit Trump, and yet the Donald openly advocated during his campaign for Russia to hack HRC's servers to find missing emails.

IMO it's risky to bet on a guy like Trump and Putin being innocent parties in all this, when their track record and history says otherwise.
    Our POTUS is a pathological liar and prone to threats and blackmail to get people to do what he wants with little respect for the rule of law. Putin is a criminal and former KGB thug who controls all of Russian media, something Trump himself aspires to do.

For there to be so much NOTHING there in the Russia investigation, you have to ask yourself why so many top aides and officials in Trump's WH have hired outside legal counsel to fight any forthcoming charges, including Trump.

Jut because one CNN producer is tired of covering the Trump/Russia story doesn't mean there's nothing there.

Only a fraction of what is being investigated has been reported to the media, and evidence against Trump has been kept tightly under wraps.

What's really dangerous for Trump is that even if there is no concrete evidence that Putin and Trump were engaged in illegal cyber activity to help him win the election, if Mueller finds evidence of ANY criminal. felony level activity, those crimes could be grounds for impeachment.

We all know Trump cut deal with the mafia to get his buildings built in NYC, but if there's evidence Trump was involved in securities fraud, tax evasion or money laundering for foreign criminal elements, he's in real trouble.

Trump said he would release his taxes if he won, which turned out to be a lie. Unfortunately for Trump, Mueller can subpoena ALL of his tax records and connect the dots.

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I dont care what people do with their own lives but trying to call this masculine is absurd. And why is this targeted to blacks. A "masculine" vision shouldnt be race specific. They can shove this far up their asses.

13. andreboba

14. andreboba

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Now AB, l agree with Africa being the birthplace of humans (humanity)( always have)..
    l even can engage his comments about Haminites, which l had never heard about, so l looked it up:

By [Hamitic], of course, was meant Caucasoid, but not just any Caucasoid. Hamitic as a catchall category always seems to presuppose biological resemblance to the ancient Egyptians, modern Berbers, or the better known Ethiopid types such as Beja, highland Abyssinians, Galla, or Somali...

Now...when he got to the Greeks...

I can accept that Greece was the first multicultural country (hail to the Greeks :cool: )...

But when he started babbling that Alexander the Great was a fraud and scared of Ethiopia's king and his Elephants so he searched for weak "euro clowns" , and that the Greek men were pansies, sissy weaklings and only recently because of "Hollywood" did they turn into these Warriors soldiers and what not, I can tell you, decades ago as a child reading mythology books from Ulysses to Hercules to Zeus to the Trojan War, Greeks were portrayed as strong Warriors.

Honestly, he got even more ridiculous in his narrative after that. Who gives a shit what Oliver Stone and some Jewish Producer thinks about the Greeks via Stone's masculine male portrayals, lol - then this narrartor continues to say that "euro clowns" changed historic artifacts to suit their own Viewpoint... it's ridiculous. I guarantee you he's never been to Greece - I have, several times - and I visited historic sites and have seen excavators at work on the island of Santorini to Athena's Parthenon. The artifacts are ORIGINALS. The guy lost it for me halfway through.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  16. andreboba

I don't agree with everything this guy said. I just posted it because it fit in with conspiracy theories, many of which are bullshit.

I like conspiracy theories because they're entertaining, like mystery movies. Not because all of them are real.
    His vid was ironic because if this was the secret Black history THEY don't want you to know, maybe it deserves to be hidden.lol

I just hope most people have enough of a filter to know when this guy is talking out of his ass.

17. andreboba

18. ColiBreh1

What was this video about?

19. ColiBreh1

Reupload on someone else's channel:

20. ColiBreh1

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List