college football fans?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by learnin2fly08, Dec 14, 2008.

1. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Yeah I'm not looking forward to seeing what the gators can do. This wrecks my nerves.

2. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

The game should be a good one both teams still have questions at the QB position and both defenses are pretty good so points should be at a premium. Defense and special teams should rule the day. I am just as nervous for this game its Death Valley at night for good sake and even though the OL for Florida has played well and that has been key to the undefeated they are still young and even veteran OLines have trouble @ LSU.

3. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

My money is on LSU. They're playing at home and the Gators don't have their best player for the rest of the season. Other positions can be hard to replace but there's nothing more nerve-wrecking than to have to change QBs mid season.

Plus Fournette hasn't been stopped all season. Florida is probably their toughest game so far but UF's defensive line is going to have their hands full trying to stop him. He may not put up 200 yards again but he'll probably breal 100.

4. glt1980

I am not all that worried about the QB position per se like I said Harris does have experience I am more worried about Oline. Even if Grier were playing they still would be my biggest concern they are still young and this is the most intimidating environment they will have played in.

The Florida defense really needs to stay disciplined most of Fournette's big runs have come from defenses being too aggressive and over pursuing. Fournettes ability to make that quick cut at his size is uncanny he is a lot shiftier and nimble than you would expect for a guy his size.

The key for the gators will be to stay ahead of the chains on offense and when it comes to 3rd down make them manageable. On defense control the line of scrimmage Fournette is gonna get his yards the key is not how many he has it's how hard he has to work to get them don't give up the long runs make LSU drive the length of the field.

5. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Watch it with me. I'll feel better knowing u nervous too

6. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

... and then then there's the fournette factor ...

7. Since1980

Aw yeah, college football and chill. :smt112

8. glt1980

I have no problem with that college football and a beautiful woman to watch it with the perfect Saturday night if you ask me.

9. Since1980

Once again, Georgia has a big game and we shit the bed in epic fashion. Someone wake me up when this season is over, I'm going to bed for a few weeks.

10. blacklexus

blacklexus Member

Gotta luv my Gators....the Gator Nation is more worried about playing Bama than anyone else in the SEC title game...would luv a good rematch against LSU

11. Since1980

It all comes down to LSU and Bama next week. My money's on Bama and Florida for the SEC Championship. Ole Miss' win over Bama was kind of a fluke and they haven't been nearly as lucky since and LSU is really one-dimensional on offense. On the other hand, that's one more dimension than Georgia has at the moment lol.

Between LSU and Florida on a neutral field my money's on Florida. Between Bama and Florida on a neutral field I'd have to roll with the Tide on that one.

12. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Tsk tsk tsk.

13. Since1980

Lol all I'm saying is that Bama looks more complete right now both offensively and defensively. If Florida's starting QB wasn't suspended they probably would have beaten LSU. Not that LSU isn't good. Hell as long as they have Leonard Fournette they can win off of just sheer force of will.

Both Bama and LSU would beat the living shit out of Georgia, though. Why do my teams want to see me suffer?

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Just keeping it real.
    Since chubb went down....so did the dawgs.

I hate it for him too. He wss great to watch

15. Since1980

Welp, I stand corrected.

16. Since1980

Sweet Baby Jesus on rollerblades Bama is murdering Michigan State.

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

beat em like they stole something.

18. Since1980

I don't know much about the laws in Texas but here in Georgia, we call this "felony murder."

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

not knowing anything about clemson but it doesnt look good.

20. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Michigan didn't score a single point? That had to be humiliating. But Roll Tide!