college football fans?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by learnin2fly08, Dec 14, 2008.

1. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

GET OUT THE WAY

Fournette throws Mathieu over his shoulder

[YOUTUBE]UFAtzi0K3Wg[/YOUTUBE]

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

ww gets beaten by a cop for dating a bmMathieu over his shoulder

[YOUTUBE]UFAtzi0K3Wg[/YOUTUBE][/QUOTE]

Auburn got pimped slapped

3. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Loaded like a freight train
    Flying like an airplane
    one more time tonight (GNR)

[YOUTUBE]SD2CgO5OWoU[/YOUTUBE]

4. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

He's a beast. he's running people over. Literally.

[​IMG]

He turned that defender into a doormat. I am beyond relieved that Georgia doesn't play LSU this season.

5. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Oh yeah I forgot that one -- him running right over dude literally :smt068

6. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

I am a Florida fan and we gotta go to Death Valley in a couple of weeks and deal with that, and he shredded us last year as a wet behind he ears freshman. The scary part is that they got 2 more right behind him that they just plug in and hardly lose a beat. I gotta say to Coach MacElwain don't let any player say a damn thing about trying to stop this man. He does not need the motivation.

Another thing I think we can drop this whole Ohio State is by far and away an unstoppable force that will walk right into the playoff. From what I have seen is that there is no dominate team in anywhere, everybody can be had.

7. Since1980

I was about to talk shit about Florida having to deal with Chubb, Marshall, and Michel but I remember what happened last year so Imma be quiet for right now. South Carolina and Florida are trap games every season and we only have one down so far.

You're right about no one looking unstoppable so far but Ole Miss is coming close. They got Bama on the ropes right now.

8. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Great point. Makes for a fun season all around.

9. Since1980

10. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

11. blacklexus

blacklexus Member

Well I go back to the days of Wilber Marshall who was to me the greatest defensive player ever to wear the O and B....

Big game for Gators this week....Go Gators

12. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

:smt043:smt043

13. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

No offense, glt1980 :freehug:

14. glt1980

NO offense taken, the Gators have been a dumpster fire 4 of the last 5 seasons there was an 11-2 year that was a brief glimmer of hope but that was a blip. This season so far has been a pleasant surprise, even the most loyal of fans did not see a 4-0 Sept even after beating KY most figured that Tenn was gonna get them this year. But this month is just brutal Ole Miss tomorrow, then turn around go on the road to Mzou, oh then it gets even better going to death valley and have to face Fournette, and to cap it all off Georgia on Halloween. This month is gonna show what the team is really made of. As for tomorrow glad the game is in the Swamp the OLine is still young and they are facing a great front being at home and not having to worry about crowd noise will help, one saving grace seems to be that Ole Miss seems to have trouble with QB scrambles and Grier is mobile. I think its gonna be a close game the last couple times these teams have played it has been close.

15. Since1980

Well, Georgia's getting massacred so I'm about to get drunk. They may take my undefeated season but they'll never take my sobriety.

16. Since1980

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I didnt see that comingLol

18. Since1980

Sadly, I did. Mark Richt is a great guy and one of the better coaches and recruiters in college football but he struggles in big games, especially against Nick Saban. Of the four times they've gone head to head Saban has won three of those games with two being absolute blowouts at Georgia. This one was worst one yet.

As good as Florida looked Ole Miss last night we can probably go ahead and pencil that game in as a loss, too.

19. glt1980

Well today was quite a day for college football huh? I got a nice kick in the nuts 5 days before the biggest game of the year for my team. But then I thought its not like the guy coming in is a no name backup he played pretty damn well against LSU last year and if the TE doesnt drop a gimmie they would have won, beat UGA, should have beaten South Carolina, and won their bowl game so the season is not over. I know there are a few LSU fans on the board looking forward to seeing what the gators D can do against that LSU run game.

Now I also know there are a couple of USC fans on the board and gotta ask is Pat Haden and the USC booster gonna be opening up the check books and heading to Philly to try an lure Chip Kelly back to the Pac 12 if not who do you guys want to see on the sideline leading the trojans next year.

20. Since1980

Could you imagine being an Oregon fan if that happened? They would be pissed. Plus recruiting would be a lot easier at USC, too. The pacific northwest vs. southern California. Me, I'd pick the PNW but if you're fresh out of HS with your entire life ahead of you, it's hard to say no to L.A.