Clinton\Kaine vs Trump\Pence

Discussion in 'Politics' started by archangel, Jul 27, 2016.

1. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

We have our 2016 candidates, people.

Pure Garbage just pure garbage. I predicted Hillary would win. If either one wins, I hope they only serve one term. Never have I seen such terrible choices.
    I hope the former DNC loses her seat in Florida. She doesn't deserve to be there. I feel sorry for the Bernie camp but he did the right thing.

To have to go from Obama to this... a complete downgrade for this nation.

I'll hold out for Booker or Warren but it feels like the life of the nation has just been sucked out of it. Any how sorry to be gloomy... make your decision because who am I kidding we are doomed for the next 4 years.

2. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

I told my colleague (a professor) at work yesterday that I have a feeling that an assassination might go down against mr taupe if he gets in he nearly choked on his lunch. I retracted my statement straight after. He thinks Hillary is very articulate, valuable etc etc from hearing her present at a biotech conference. I just hope world war 3 doesn't prevail.

3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

You know the Murdoch papers support Trump in the US.

4. beccaomecca

I heard a lot of people are in support of him. Slightly baffling.

5. Soulthinker

Not that much since Trump has been shooting off his mouth a lot. On Fox and Sky News they try to make Trump "presidential".

6. beccaomecca

The dudes a straight up toss. A joke.

If he gets in my only hope is that the Americans migrate to Oz for a better life lol

7. archangel

I'm starting to think that he and Hillary have some sort of deal going on to insure that she is president. He has given her so much material to work with in October that it probably is a sure thing that she will win.

8. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

He does have a lot of support, but many of the typical supporters are quite racist and hateful people. Others are like some I've spoken with who simply are conservative, hate President Obama, see Trump and his unique rhetoric as their savior.

9. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

That's what I'm going to do! The passport is up to date and since I'm from the south I'm used to the insane heat. The only thing I need is some drop bear repellent and I'll be all set.

10. beccaomecca

It's just crazy how long your election rolls out for ours is just like bam you choose and its virtually an overnight deal. At least yours is thorough. You never know hey, that's a scary thought and a good point..... How soon does it come down to the crunch? Im not sure what the Americans view on Obama is, but at least he was down to earth and funny. There's no way in hell Trump or Hillary would be seen in the wilderness with bear grills lol. But yeah with the racial tension thats recently transpired if a straight up racist is selected to 'run the country' matters will only get worse in that regard sadly.

11. beccaomecca

I feel for you guys so much. It's almost like a sick joke. Sounds like Kanye would have been a better option! Lol. People are so blindsided by this doosh. There's no way that people are going to stand for a racist being President how is that even possible? He probably wants to turn all races against eachother with his unjust plans/ideas. And that's what will happen. People are scared for this. Being that it's going to have an effect on all countries. The world will be even more screwed up.

12. beccaomecca

[​IMG]

Woohoo!!! then bring out every black man you know and tell them to reproduce at a rapid rate!!!!! make Australia more multicultural we need to expand past these predominant three races lol.

Drop bear!? Haha. That's kinda cute. I've never heard that terminology before. Lol. I heard they hate vegemite. Lather yourself up with that and no animal (or probably human) will go near ya.

13. Soulthinker

That is the difference between a parlimentary system and a democrisy.

14. beccaomecca

True that.

15. archangel

Don't bring any animals over there or you might have a longer than usual stay.
    ask depp...

16. beccaomecca

Ahahahah!!!! I'm suprised anyone gets into this tight ass country. I know rappers/music artists have a very hard time. They could have committed an offence over there when they were 2 years old and they're not allowed into the country lol. Yet we've got animals far more harmful than any human. Keep your dogs behind for sure.