Charlottesville protest

Discussion in 'In the News' started by GAmomlisa, Aug 12, 2017.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

MSNBC & CNN being thought of as arm of the DNC has more to do with that their owned by major corporations.

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Well, we might both be wrong.:p I should have added 'theory".
    The word conspire until last century meant "to breathe".
    So the meaning and use of that meaning is what's key here. Like the word gay. Its original intent died decades ago...lol

According to the Online Etymology Dictionary, the word “conspiracy” is from 1386; “conspiracy theory” is from 1909. Before 1386 the word “conspire” simply meant to breathe together. After the word “conspiracy” was born, the root word “conspire” took on a new meaning – to plot something wrong, evil or illegal.

@ your second paragraph, but what if those agency's created the hoax, then why would they? :cool:
    I think if you're going to cite a conspiracy theory you should have some proof and ample arguments as to why you think it.

3. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  4. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Per the link you posted Bliss, there is certainly no consensus that President Obama "did nothing" with the warnings of Russian hacking, there are claims that his administration took decisive action on the warnings. As you have noticed im sure, I have not said anything one way or the other about Russia and Trump as yet, most of our top military and intelligence agencies have stated emphatically that there is evidence that Russia did interfere with our election. That being said, I am waiting for the Meuller report and more details before taking a position one way or another on Trump and collusion, whether one believes Trump jr.'s meeting was innocuous or collusion is still to be determined. The fact that Meuller is using a grand jury, does take the Russia investigation to a whole higher level of seriousness, but until we know more I will wait.

As far as President Obama's flexibility comment, was President Obama stating the obvious and simply admitting that he will enjoy more flexibility in the realm of foreign policy after he was reelected? Or was he revealing more than meets the eye and actually planed on capitulating to Russian demands? Given the frosty/contentious (Obama championed the current sanctions that are in place against Russia) relationship between Putin and Obama throughout most of his 8 years, I find it hard to believe he was somehow bending over for them.

The left did freak out (and rightly so) when Trump said he respected Putin, and shied away from condemning Putin as a killer, by saying "There are a lot of killers. You think our country's so innocent?"

5. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Space and flexibility to do WHAT exactly???

Know that RT actually is a state run news organization, not an independent entity with a particular political bias.

IMO these are normal state to state negotiations. If however Obama was suggesting something about Obama winning the 2012 election, that would be different.

What Trump is accused of doing is on a totally different level.

6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

It sure is. I saw RT years back and it is indeed a arm of Putin's Russia.

7. Soulthinker

James O'Keefe is no other than the lowest form when it comes to his form of "investigative" journalism.

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Why? He exposed Planned Parenthoid for their dubious at best, aborted fetus shenanigans.
    Sure, 15 privacy felony charges by CALIFORNIA (not on him) and a recently filed Suit on privacy issues is in the works over it, but as he signaled, he is ready to fight: “Robert Creamer believes that by suing us, he can intimidate us. I will not be silenced—only over my dead body!”

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

RT has nothing to do with it..l could have used another outlet.

Do tell, what is Trump accused of doing again? Lol smh...( let's hear it AB)
    "Hillary, you will not go to Wisconsin! "Yes Putin, ok".
    " Hillary, you will ignore the blue collar and LEO's"
    "Yes Putin, Sir."

I could go on, but really.
    She herself blames COMEY!
    And the DNC. Lol.
    And her staff's leaked emails!
    And Bernie's supporters!
    And sexism! And misogyny!

(Everyone, but herself)

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
  10. Soulthinker

He play a stereotypical pimp with that woman playing a "ho". He got in trouble on that.

11. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Wow. I wonder if they were expecting it? It's great, but could be bad too. They will likely operate under the cloak of the dark web where you can't keep tabs on them. Worse, it might rise to an independent Web hosting company that is owned and controlled by Racist groups. Hope not.
    They must be spitting mad :D

* omygod at the irony...lol
    "...Neither the registrar, Web.com nor racist site’s administrator, Don Black..."

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017