Charlize Theron Adopts Baby Boy Jackson

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by blackbull1970, Mar 15, 2012.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

To me its futile to try and protect your kids from dumb shit like that. They could just as easily be made fun of for being adopted. Weak shit like that should never deter a child from finding a good family. Makes me want to adopt a black kid right now lol

2. The Dark King

She'll grow up drinking beer instead of vodka lol

3. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

Interesting.

I remember some time ago a black NFL player and his black wife were Godparents to a fellow white player. The parents died and they became guardians and there was a big stink about it.

I remember seeing the story in Ebony or some other mag, can't remember the full details or who it was.

4. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

BB are you thinking of Demarcus Ware?

[​IMG]

And there wasn't one bit of uproar over them adopting her. They sound like great parents so don't come in here ....Johnson.........and start that negative business with this couple.

5. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

I think so.

There was some flak in mags like Ebony, Essense......mainly from black women.

I saw on a few blogs where whites weren't too happy cuz they were looking at demarcus as being "ghetto" and shit.

6. The Dark King

Holy shit what are you smoking son? Puff puff pass motherfucka

7. The Dark King

The media is a corporate business which only puts on sensationalized material in order to get viewers and advertising. I do believe they have an agenda but its not to conspire against the black community.

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Oh ,so you're entertaining yourself like I'm doing I see.....:cool:

9. The Dark King

Lol

10. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I've posted this one before in the Ladies Room, but this is a great pic too.

[​IMG]

11. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

:smt087

12. JordanC

Too late.......he smoked it all himself, came here and got his second account banned. What a dumbass all the way around. :p

13. JordanC

Oh I never saw those things that were against it. Most I read people were saying good for them. Want a baby and happy with a child no matter the color. I think they had another recently too. If I remember.

14. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Oh MAN!!!!! Dude was banned? I wz gonna come in here and entertain myself (its raining) w him as I see RaRa and DK did - and I MISSED IT!!!!
    *stomping away*

15. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Hahaha, well should could say she's literally the "Black Russian" right?

It's pretty unfortunate. I guess even if you're a well-mannered, rich black family, stigmas will continue even adopting a white child as their own.

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

That's what happens when you come to a party late. You miss all the good stuff. :p

17. Morning Star

I did him a good service by showing him the Blue Waffle.

18. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Yeah.. *whimper*

HAHAHA! You think I will fall for that twice?
    :p

19. babybro

babybro New Member

Ugh, this madness again. It's always the people outside the perspective to have outdated viewpoints on people within the perspective. As someone whose adopted by a family of a different race, it's ridiculous how people seem to place
    their viewpoint on us without being in our shoes. Ultimately, if you haven't been adopted by a person of another ethnicity, you have no right to criticize those that do.

20. Morning Star

Ask BACU for his reaction!