Celebrity Crush Growing Up

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by fireykitty, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Tyne Daly,Lisa Whelchel,Phoebe Cates,Barbera Eden,Kim Bassinger,Jane Seymour,Dana Plato,and Elizabeth Shue. Raudi had you seen Ms.Whelchel on Survivor?

2. Romelo

Romelo Member

:smt007

[​IMG]

3. JamahlSharif

JamahlSharif Well-Known Member

Jeri Ryan...RESISTANCE IF FUTILE

7 of 9.jpg

4. Black DeNiro

Black DeNiro Well-Known Member

Yes! The little bit of Star Trek I did watch growing up was because of this woman and her outfits.

5. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Sophia Loren

6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Jeri Ryan, boy she is fine. The woman who paved the way for Obama to get to the White House. Also,those Italian actresses.

7. LuvVanillaIC

LuvVanillaIC Active Member

Yes, she is! :smt038

[​IMG]

8. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

How could I forget!!!!

so so so hot as seven of nine.

9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Growing up in the 1970's my celebrity crushes were Lynda Carter, Jaclyn Smith, Kate Jackson, Farrah Fawcett-Majors, Cheryl Ladd(on Charlie's Angels, she was the most fun to look at), Heather Menzies(she played Jessica Six on the Logan's Run tv series). In the 1980's it was Brooke Shields, supermodel Paulina Porizcova, Christie Brinkley and Melanie Chartoff( She was on a show called Fridays and Parker Lewis Can't Lose).

10. Mighty Quinn

Mighty Quinn New Member

For most of my younger years it was Janeane Garofalo. I fucking loved her (I even watched Daria thinking she was behind the whole thing). Now she looks like a diked out biker bitch. But I'd still smash, no doubt.

Then it was Mya and (briefly) Tori Amos.

These days I find I'm still attracted to the dorky brunette types (Amy Acker especially).

11. Garfield

Garfield Member

Me too!!! I always thought Janet was so HOT!!!
    I had a crush on Winnie as a kid too.

Also
    Lucy Lawless. Xena Warrior Princess <

Last edited: Jan 1, 2013
  12. Mighty Quinn

Mighty Quinn New Member

A couple I forgot to mention:

Sherilyn Fenn
    [​IMG]

Kari Wuhrer
    [​IMG]

13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Kari Wuhrer. She was really hot on that MTV show called Remote Control before Jenny McCarthy. And she has done nude scenes in movies.

14. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I liked Joyce DeWitt in Three's Company. She, not Suzanne Sommers, wore a bikini.

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I thought Jeri Ryan would've made a great Invisible Woman in The Fantastic Four. Jessica Alba got it, but I'm not complaining. I remember an old print ad for Star Trek: The Next Generation and Star Trek Voyager. They show a picture of Lt. Worf and Seven Of Nine. The ad read,"He likes to kick butt. She has a nice one." It is all true.

16. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I feel, to this day, that Lynda Carter will always be Wonder Woman. She had it all for the role. Honestly, I wished she did more than shoving and throwing guys in fight scenes. But, this was the 70's.

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Elizabeth Shue did a nude scene in the film called Link. She was taking a shower and finds out that she was not alone.

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

You should see her in the film Private school.

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Avery Brooks was in the film Cooley High. He and another guy beat Lawrence Hilton Jacobs to death because they thought he betrayed them.

20. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Pam Grier. The first film I saw her in was Scream, Blacula, Scream. Then I saw her in Black Mama, White mama. She did another film before it called The Doll House(both films were filmed in The Philippines).

Jane Seymour. What can I say? She was and still is a beautiful woman.

Caroline Munroe. I first saw her in Dracula; A.D. 1972. And At The Earth's Core with Doug McClure and Peter Cushing.

Judy and Audrey Landers. I found a way to distinguish them from each other. Both have the eyes. But Audrey is a little thicker than Judy.