California is a shit hole

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by 4north1side2, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I have decided to move to the west coast when I'm able. It is a fair fight between Las Vegas area and San Diego area.

2. K

K Well-Known Member

wow 2 very different areas!

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I had also looked into Santa Fe, New Mexico. I was informed from the Chamber of Commerce there that I had to watch films about driving in the State of New Mexico. A friend who once lived there told me that New Mexico is the drunk driving capital of the country so I have to be extra careful driving there. But I haven't ruled it out.

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

But the West Coast is as expensive as Florida.

5. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

I'm guessing he finds the west coast more interesting than Florida. Going off his post, Vegas and SD clearly interest him.

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I had once looked into moving to Hawaii, which is more expensive than anything because everything from gasoline to a gallon of milk is expensive. Things might be different on the islands away from Oahu. The job front may be difficult unless I start a business there.

I have had enough of Florida.

7. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

I shit a brick the first time I bought milk on Oahu.

8. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Everything is imported from the mainland. In a situation last like this, gardening, fishing and hunting are good alternatives to a grocery store and farmer's and fresh seafood markets are also good if the money is good.

9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Reliable transportation is also an issue. Car theft happens a lot on the Big Island. Tourists are often advised not to drive new cars because new cars attract car thieves. Tourists go to a Rent-A-Wreck to drive around.

10. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

I was military so it was never a bank breaker, just a mind fuck

11. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Yeah, don't drive new cars out there. You'll get you shit stolen or fucked with, especially if they know you're not local. Plus, the salt from the ocean may fuck your paint and rust some of your shit

12. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

13. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

They got all the cash but,none of the women unless they are goldiggers geeky or otherwise.

14. K

K Well-Known Member

They don't have all the cash. They are living in boxes in living rooms and 13 to a place. It's too expensive, even for those making good money. Then even if they are doing ok - sex/relationships aren't a priority, it's all about the career and getting ahead. Even those in some of the top jobs are lucky to make it 2-4 years before they are moving to the next gig. It's constant.

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I had once saw YouTube videos about Hawaiians being racist, especially to white people.

I had heard that there are a lot of rusted vehicles all over the Big Island.

There are also drug gangs hanging out in a small town in the Big Island.

16. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Non locals, especially whites, aren't always wanted around. I mean whites did take their shit land.

It has gotten better I guess. I've only lived on Oahu but a lot of locals are still cool to non locals, regardless of color. Same with military. A lot of locals don't like us but a lot do and respect us. A Lot of people stationed out there are from the Hawaiian Islands. Also, if youre Asian or islander but from the mainland, you'll still be accepted. You also tend to get a break is you're from Cali because the have family, friends out there or just like Cali.

I think meth was a big issue when I was out there. Doubt it's changed in 3 years.

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

So Ice is no longer the drug there? Ice was a lot more powerful than crack when it came out she n the mid to late 80's.

18. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

I'm sure it still is.

19. K

K Well-Known Member

It's beyond taking the land. Killing off their culture, language, beliefs, etc. Forcing a completely different way of life.

There's a huge issue with alcoholism and drug addiction.

20. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Yup, all of that. Not to mention a lot of military act like they own the island. Hell I'd probably be shitty with white folks my damn self if I was from there.

I also meant to put take their land and not shit land. I put shit initially but that wasn't specific enough and didn't backspace. Whuh-oh!