California is a shit hole

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by 4north1side2, Nov 18, 2016.

1. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

That's actually a pretty good summary of SF city.

2. K

K Well-Known Member

Interesting observations North.

I've always found different areas of SF (and more so the other parts of the bay outside of SF) to each have their own feel and can be VERY different from one area to another.

How long are you going to be there? I hope you get a chance to venture outside the city more and more.

3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

4N1S2,I believe those "slender" WW have those pipe legs. A big city with little or no WW with curves,booty,and great legs like Betty Grable.

4. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Ive been to quite a few different places but I just never bother to learn the names of them. Well when I took this job initially, they asked would I be willing to relocate which was code word for move or we will terminate you.

5. ooieooie

ooieooie Member

LOL I moved to Los Angeles from Toronto. Every f*ckin TV show or movie makes ALL of Los Angeles look like it's fancy Malibu, right by the beach.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
  6. K

K Well-Known Member

many people actually expect all of CA to be like that tiny part of Malibu and don't realize all the different parts of the state

7. ooieooie

ooieooie Member

Honestly I'd take San Francisco over Malibu any day :D

8. K

K Well-Known Member

I wouldn't choose either.

9. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Yeah I tell people not from here it gets cold and it rains and floods in Sac and they can't believe it. There's a reason there's no song called "It never rains in northern California".

10. K

K Well-Known Member

Right? omg last week was crazy!! freaking storming flooding trees ripped up and then the next day sunny as could be (but still flooding) and you know we're going to get a dusting of snow this year as cold as it's been getting

Oh and you know they'll be whining about drought again too even though we are flooding

11. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

It really sounds like a shit hole.

12. ooieooie

ooieooie Member

Meanwhile in Los Angeles, people lose their mind when it starts raining a little bit haha.

13. K

K Well-Known Member

lol

14. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

That's probably because they move to the big city counties, which go blue anyways.

15. Interracial Christy

Interracial Christy New Member

But I'm here in California!!

16. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

17. ColiBreh1

Yeah......This ain't a cuckold/fetish site.

18. K

K Well-Known Member

LOL you must have checked her profile.

19. ColiBreh1

It's kind of hard to ignore. It's the top post under New Profile Posts:

[​IMG]

20. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

When there's actually a ho to save, Goodlove's nowhere to be found.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List