California is a shit hole

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by 4north1side2, Nov 18, 2016.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Somebody lied. California was supposed to be sunny, green, clean, filled with beautiful people. Goddamn how do y'all keep up the façade that California is the place to be? [​IMG]

So much filth, trash everywhere. [​IMG]

So much graffiti. [​IMG]

Women all shaped like Spongebob Squarepants[​IMG]

Crackheads popping up outta nowhere with no warning. [​IMG]

Paying 10 cents for a bag from Walmart. :s
    Gas high as shyt. [​IMG]

Everything more expensive in general [​IMG]

Traffic is out of fukking control all times of the day I cannot even stress this enough. [​IMG]

fukk California and everybody from this gay ass place. :smt066.

[​IMG]

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Raider??? Lol

3. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

FOH, it's north giving this opinion lol.

Just kidding.

Seriously though north, where in California are you? Sounds very Oakland-ish lol. LA (as much as I love it) of course has some trashy areas but sunny San Diego wouldn't disappoint. Your southern beach cities are awesome, northern Monterey is beautiful. The middle of California (in my limited experience) isn't anything to write home about. Not a single person that I've ever known to visit southern California, was disappointed. Warm weather, palm trees, fresh air, natural beauty everywhere you look. Traffic, no doubt. Expensive, yep. 10 cents at every damn store for a bag, ridiculous but true. All still totally worth it.

Why the hell am I already paying for bags though? The law passed but where's our dang grace period?!

4. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Yeah if you came up north looking for beaches, palm trees, sunshine and all that other shit, that's your fault. The Bay is the shit though. Different vibe and look up north. And of you did happen to be in Oakland, who told you that was a good idea? :p

5. you can see all that in every state tho

6. Woman built like sponge Bob lmao, so true I was just telling myself the same thing today and those girls think they're the dime pieces that's the worst part. Built like linebackers having mofos!

7. RaiderLL

I'm born and raised southern Californian so I wont pretend to know about your women up north but your city is beautiful! I think the weather, in southern California particularly, really helps with the overall fit-vibe down here. Northern California and southern California aren't comparable in my opinion.

8. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I totally love Southern California. I like the bay area as well, but if I were to move there..Definitely southern.

9. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

Ah hahahahaha! Spoken like someone who hates the fact they want to be on the west coast.

You are in SF, SF is a different beast in its own. Its a city, name a city that doesn't have crackheads or graffiti.

I always say, the people who cant afford to live here shouldn't be here.

Yeah its expensive here, we don't want every Bob, Dick and Sally moving here and adding to the congestion. When you work from home, the traffic doesn't bother you. :)

10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

So the best coast is only for the 1 percent? Best coast for who then?

11. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

A person had to live large to live in Cali. Yes,everything is high there,I didn't set foot there but,I read a lot about that state. Some move from Cali to Texas or Nevada. So far the Cali folks did not turn Texas purple yet.

12. Socal woman are so easy and laid back to talk to. I get approached like crazy down there. In norcal I got to trick them with flashy items lmao kiddinggg

13. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

The thing is, pay is different here, the same job someone might have in Cali, if they were to get the same job in Texas or Georgia, the pay would be dramatically lower.

Man, speaking the truth. Nor Cal woman are far more materialistic than So Cal women.

14. RaiderLL

TDK you hear that about socal women?? :cool:

15. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Norcal got bad women as well. Don't get it twisted. Socal chicks are a lot more laid back though,at least in SD

16. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Lol I was trolling... sorta... seems like majority of the board is Cali folks now so I wanted to fuck with y'all.

17. RaiderLL

TDK knew I'd bite lol. I stand by my statements though...if you're out this way, check out SD. It really is beautiful (scenery wise) and us socal peeps really are crazy laid back and easy to get along with :smt023:cool:

18. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

No TDK is right san fran is home for the 1 percent. When you have a higher cost of living than NYC... When a friend of mines and his wife can't buy a house in the san fran area with combined salary over 200K that's a place for the elite. the 1%...

19. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Now I want to go to cali to see these spongebob squarepants shaped women.

20. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Sounds like you ended up in Stockton, CA