Bush sisters pen letter to Obama girls

Discussion in 'In the News' started by darkcurry, Jan 13, 2017.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

2. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

The Bush sisters can both get it.

3. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I thought that was great. I've always hated how some people like to talk crap about first children. I'm not fan of the Bushes, but I thouhgt it was totally ridiculous at how folks would talk about the Bush sisters. My thing is... They're young people in college. They're doing what people their age do. Good for them in reaching out to the Obama sisters.

4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

They especially Jenna doesn't come off like a republican or at least republicans that we often see. If you ever watch the TODAY Show or follow Jenna on social media
    Jenna is such a sweetheart, she likes the Obamas, she wanted to join the NBC network instead of a more conservative network like FOX. I believe politics especially the dirty side of politics winds up turning these kids off growing up around it.

5. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

I like that the Bush's offered advice to Obama's girls. Obama's girls spent majority of their childhood growing up in the White House and are still fairly young. That is a small and elite group and it's nice to see them reaching out.

6. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Real classy for them to do that