Bulgaria

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by Romz, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Romz

Romz New Member

I met this wonderful lady from Bulgaria towards the end of last year. Well she wants me to visit her in December.

Does anyone have any first hand experience on how it is for the brothers there?

Read this blog http://www.howtomarryabulgarian.com/2009/08/black-in-bulgaria.html
    and I'm having doubts. If the racism is really that bad I'd rather have her come to south africa instead.

2. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

Look, if you look for Racism it will find you.

Stay in well-lit areas and go to your embassy as soon as you hit town.

There is a man shortage in much of FSU (Former Soviet Union), go take care of business brah.

Thanks for sharing the link!

3. Tyrellcrimson

Tyrellcrimson New Member

Bulgarians and Romanians are only really racist against gypsys/roma.
    They are not racist against black americans. They may stereotype you a bit, but that's just because they haven't met a black guy before, and especially not a black american.

I had a coworker a couple of years back, and she was a hot young blondie from Romania. At 21yrs, she made even me feel old, and she soo hot that whenever we would go to lunch together, EVERYONE would stare, and give us the "why the fuck is that hot piece of ass with him?" face:smt110. She would always tell me that I should go to Romania for vacation, and that I would have a real good time with the Romanian girls. She said that most Romanian, Bulgarian, and some Moldovan girls all love black american guys (even her, her last 2 boyfriends were black).

Then one day, I told her that I thought that some of the gypsy women were hot with their dark curly hair, and their exotic looks.
    She went off!!!
    She kept on saying that gypsys were dirty and had lice. That they were all mentally slow and went to special schools. sometime they would steal your babies and sell them. That they would be proud to have jobs collecting scrap metals and wear your used clothes. She even said I was dirty for even wanting to have sex with a roma women. They all have venerial diseases and they would give you crabs and warts and sometimes even AIDS. Then they would rob you and stab you. She finally ended by saying that we americans only know gypsys from movies and dancers, she had to live with them.
    All this from a girl that was really smart. She spoke fluent Romanian(duh), English, Spanish, and German.
    She is not some country hick, and even she had these views.

So basically, you should view the gypsys as the blacks of Bulgaria/Romania.
    Up until the 1850s/60s they were literally slaves in those countries, and even now they are still discriminated against. (Remind you of another group??)And just as a stereotypical southern white woman would date a rich, hot, Chinese guy, yet never touch a black man, so would a Bulgarian woman happily date a black american man, yet spit on a gypsy/roma.

Racism is stupid, don't try and figure it out.

4. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

She was right though...You know gypsies from the movies...they have to live with them.

5. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

That is such a horrible stereotype...

Her attitude towards Gypsies and Roma are no different from people who perceive black people, based on stereotypes on the television, as savages, rapists, murderers, and poorly uneducated. No matter how well-educated she is, if she still harbor such views, then she's no different from the other ignorant assholes who still hold hatred in their hearts.

6. veema

veema Member

Seems to be a lot of that kind of hate going around:

Italy's crackdown on Gypsies reflects rising anti-immigrant tide in Europe

By 0c4790]Anthony Faiola[/color]
    Washington Post Foreign Service
    Tuesday, October 12, 2010; 12:25 AM

MILAN - This venerable city, long known for savory saffron risotto and the leggy models of Fashion Week, is moving to establish itself as something else: a zero-tolerance zone for Gypsies.

Anti-Gypsy campaigns in neighboring have sparked international criticism, with officials there in recent months deporting more than 1,000 ethnic Roma - a clannish people migrating west in large numbers from Eastern Europe. But with great bravado, Milan is taking the lead in responding to Italy's own "Gypsy Emergency."

Blaming rising crime on the new waves of Roma immigrants, authorities are moving to dismantle Milan's largest authorized Gypsy camp, Triboniano, a teeming shantytown of street musicians and day laborers that officials decry as a den of thieves. At the same time, Milan is bulldozing hundreds of small, impromptu camps inhabited by newer arrivals and issuing mass eviction notices to Roma families living in another long-established camp in the city's largest immigrant neighborhood.

"These are dark-skinned people, not Europeans like you and me," said Riccardo De Corato, who is Milan's vice mayor from Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi's ruling party and who is in charge of handling the camps. He later added: "Our final goal is to have zero Gypsy camps in Milan."
    The campaign underway here is part of what observers are calling the most intense wave of anti-immigration sentiment to wash over Western Europe in years.

The immigration debate in Europe, just as in the United States, has dramatically intensified in the wake of the Great Recession, with voters increasingly blaming immigrants such as the Roma for taking away jobs, driving up crime rates and disturbing time-honored traditions.

Here's the link to the entire article: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/10/11/AR2010101105815.html

7. Morning Star

Scapegoats...

This is ridiculous. They're complaining when the Recession has occurred and they're blaming the wrong people? If I do mistaken, the people who need to be questioned in the likes of say, Italy are the following:

1. The Mafia
    2. The Vatican
    3. The Right-Wing ruling Party

Shady characters and yet it's such a beautiful country.

8. flaminghetero

Save it for a better cause..

Those gypsies don't give a shit about your black ass.

9. Ununhexium

Ununhexium New Member

So what? Is it okay to be racist as long as it's directed towards people who don't care about you, or what are you saying?

10. flaminghetero

Nope...just pointing out that gypsies are racist as hell to anybody that's not a gypsy.

11. Morning Star

Not all Gypsies are racists. Don't act so ignorant.

12. Papoy

Papoy New Member

this is what she was talking about :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfWtzPVQTUA

13. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

He's a equal opportunity hater. I tried to say that many Latinos have a shared experience long side Blacks and he pushed back. I live in ground zero for Latins in America.

Whatever Blacks are dysfunctional but I would never say "fuck somebody else because they don't give a fuck about us anyway". I would argue a majority of White America doesn't give a fuck about you either, because accidental shootings by Police and Wanna-Be Police would not be tolerated and would be see a serious re-tooling of Law Enforcement and the Criminal Justice system needed to be re-imagined.

Of course you don't hear that out of him...

14. flaminghetero

If you got something to say about me...say it to me...don't be a bitch.

Latinos do not have a shared experience with Blacks.

Blacks don't have catch and release programs and sanctuary laws like your beloved mexican illegals.

If Mexico were a Black country..that border would be SEALED.

15. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

Who's being a bitch, this was a conversation wasn't it?

Latinos in terms of law enforcement locally and being used as political footballs do have a shared experience. Including police brutality, murder by law enforcement and placating to by the Democrat Party.

The DNC/DLC couldn't give too shits about Black People either. Obama doesn't want to be seen as the Black president when Fox News is all but muttering Nigga under their breath when they talk about him.

I fully agree with Glen Ford and saying we have a dog in this fight as well, you may not agree but that doesn't make either opinion RIGHT or WRONG.

[YOUTUBE]S6t2esf1Hgk[/YOUTUBE]

16. flaminghetero

Mexican illegals are viewed by the media as honest and hard-working...

Black people don't enjoy such treatment by the media.

Illegals can committ FELONIES by using fake documents to buy homes...start businesses...OWN FIREARMS...bank...drive..ect ect.

Not to mention SANCUARY LAWS and CATCH AND RELEASE PROGRAMS...!!

DO BLACK PEOPLE HAVE THAT????????

Shared experience my ass..!

They can even gun Black people down and not even get called-out by the media...let alone Black leadership.

Both parties have thrown Black people under the bus for those illegal scabs.

17. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

:smt038:smt038:smt038:smt038:smt038:smt038

18. flaminghetero

No sense bullshitting about it.

This is the only Country we have....I don't know why so many negroes are in such a hurry to GIVE it away.

An open border means EVERYTHING we have today will be theirs tomorrow....it will be turned over to those that come here hating us.

Just ask the Black people from those Countries.

People don't check their racism at the border..

The irish didn't...

The Italians didn't...

The Jews didnt'....

And we KNOW the mexicans won't.

I guess people like DJ will have to learn the hard way...the Ostrich pulls his head out of the sand if you goose him in the ass.

The mexican's will gladly goose that ass for him...

19. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

No we don't have it, do we need it somehow?

Brown people are viewed as "honest and hard working" because a significant portion of the Latino vote are Conservative Catholics and tend to vote Republican, regardless of Sharron Angle and David Vitter's TV ads.

However they voted en mass for Harry Reid because of Sharron Angle.

I don't know why you focus on -

Next thing you'll be screaming is about anchor babies. Nicca come up with fake ID's all the time, their called Criminals.

I'm sure you know they are encouraged to come here because -

http://www.pbs.org/frontlineworld/rough/2009/07/guatemala_a_tal.html

So tell me how many Brothers from anywhere in America want to work in a Meat Packing factory in rural Southern Iowa?

I'm not encouraging or discouraging people taking these jobs, they need to be done.

Saying Fuck them is okay I guess, never mind a nicca is quick to pull a knife on you and take you out because your from the wrong set, got nice shoes on, selling ya-yo in the wrong area, etc, etc.

BTW how many Europeans are over here committing crimes yet nothing is every said about them.

We have known terrorist that live in Miami.

http://hcvanalysis.wordpress.com/20...-cia-trained-terrorist-thugs-living-in-miami/

[YOUTUBE]jligRHQEPEE[/YOUTUBE]

20. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

Learn what way? I'm just saying the Government allows them to come in, you can forget how or why they get here, the Government allows it. NAFA sped things up.

There is nothing for me to learn, I'm a firm believer in one things leads another and you already have nutcases inside the Tea Party, if they bump up the retirement age, who does that affect more?

http://blackagendareport.com/?q=content/usual-suspects-arizona-and-blacklatino-divide

I said 20 years go in High School the biggest problem is that Black and Brown people are fighting for the same bottom of the barrel status, while both have ignorant and racist views of one another, the White Man is fucking them both over RAW.

Now 21 years later guess what? Black People's resentment of Brown people because they point fingers back saying "They are racist too". Sure they are, have you seen how they treat Mexican Indians? White makes right in Latina America too or haven't you noticed almost every prominent Latin has White Skin?

Or haven't you noticed most poor Latinos are of dark skin? Racism is not talked about in terms of Latin America but it exist, ask any Afro-Colombians.

But is that really important? Not every Mexican is racist towards Black People. As I said there are Black people that just assume fuck you over because your Black but won't bother a White Man with the same bullshit.

You see stagnation and bitter racial divides, I see strength in numbers cause lord only knows niggas voting for Obama didn't help them.