Brothas: Do some of your boys give you crap?

Discussion in 'Dealing with Prejudice' started by Iggy, Apr 10, 2010.

1. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Very sensual. I really love it. That was the model who wasn't happy with her body and we all loved it right??

2. Ymra

Ymra New Member

yes..........

...I actually like time pictures of women who don't feel sexy and then (when I do a good job) seeing their faces when they see the images.

MOST of my work I can't show I wish I could show you guys some stuff....blow your mind. LOL..and I'm such a damn wuss I've given away so much free work.

3. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

Why can't you?

Photographer makes a huge difference. I got spoiled working with professionals, and I *hate* candid shots of myself now. Between being older, and the lack of proper photographic technique I cringe when I see photos of myself now. Getting someone to relax and be in the moment is a real gift.

4. Trey1540

Trey1540 New Member

Hell no but if they did I would give them my ass to kiss. I love white girls and who can't accept it can deep throat these nutts. I got a preference and i'm not making no apologies for it.

5. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

The only time I get crap is when I'm not dating white girls.

To Black Men from other Black Men, your only supposed to date only Black or White Women. Latinas & Asian seems to be not allowed.

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

You know what's funny is that only bw are the only ones who ever really made a stink about who I date. Other men might make jokes here and there but for the most part no one tries to dictate what I do with my dick.

7. LA

LA Well-Known Member

:mrgreen:

8. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

My ex got some shit form one of his friends about dating me based on my race....yet the guy was calling me to meet for drinks after we broke up...for many reasons I declined. hypocrite

9. Ymra

Ymra New Member

Because a lot of my client simply don't want their faces on the internet. And once you put it on the net its ALLLL OVER THE PLACE. lol...FOR EXAMPLE. I posted a picture here and someone (from this site) who is on my FB friends list contacted one of the people are photographed and said.

"Ymra is posting your picture on this message board call whitewomenblackmen.com" ha ha ha ha..........she wouldn't tell me who it was but we both laughed at the THRISTY BITCH. ha ha ha.

so unless I have release that allows me to post the images, the only images you will see my post here are the ones what I have the paper work for.

...that saves the cock suckers here having to ask me "do they know you are posting their picture"

...yeah bitch....they know.

10. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Same, it's usually from BW's. My moms actually said something after the last WW that she met. She said "Why don't you try your own kind?" I replied "Cause I like to be aroused when I have sex."...

11. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Damn I wish you would tell us who its. They need to be on blast.

12. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

Ah, got you. I figured they'd signed releases.

13. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

Sounds like you handle your mom the way I do mine. :)

14. FRESH

FRESH New Member

Naw, that's why they are my boys...and if they did have a problem with it, I really wouldn't care.

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

by the balls

16. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

She's learned not to ask questions she really doesn't want to know the answer to, because I'll answer as bluntly as possible. And when my answers make her gasp and clutch at her pearls, my response is "Well, you asked!."

17. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Reason # 9995 not to "friend" people on FB who really aren't your friends. I am with DK, curious who would take it upon themselves to do that.

18. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

My boys are cool. A couple are like myself, love WW.

19. MiraiMi

MiraiMi New Member

[​IMG]