Brian Banks Exonerated NFL Player ... I'M GETTIN' MARRIED!!!

Discussion in 'In the News' started by buglerroller, May 14, 2015.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

You ain't lying
    In the end he got a dope ass white chick and isn't that all that matters lol

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

The black matriarchy failed on this one

'Stay away from dem white girls and get you a black one'

Yeah that worked out fine, mom!

3. The Dark King

Amen lol
    Most of the pain in my life (financial, physical, mental, and emotional) have been inflicted by black people so....

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Clearly you have a socioeconomic excuse for this

5. The Dark King

Yeah negroes don't know how to act lol
    Truthfully I think its the same for everyone which is why I never bought into the "rely on your own" bs

6. LA

LA Well-Known Member

White is right, fam.

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Praise The Lord!

8. The Dark King

Say it loud.
    I love em white and I'm proud

9. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Yeyy!!!!! This is so amazing! She was there from the start, thru the bs he went thru all the bs after he was released when had tha ankle bracelet, not allowed further away that 1.5 miles from his parents house if I recall correctly. It had to be recharged every night, and it took a very long time, so they could never do anything outside as i believe he had a curfew as well, that didnt matter as he had to be home to recharge the device anyhow not being able to earn a living and all that comes with it. She never waived, ever. Never asked for anything, only supported him and believed in him

I am so happy for both of them. I met her, but don't know her. Brian, I met many times and he is an amazing soul, not a bit of bitterness (G-D knows in would be) just beyond amazing, and she seems to be the same way.

I'm really happy for this!!!!!!

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

GEEEEEEEEEEEK

11. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Peee3eeeee3eeeeee3eeeeeee3eeeeeeeeeeetttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

12. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

brian-banks-girlfriend-emy-marino6.jpg
    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...sgusted-brock-turner-ruling-article-1.2663595

Brian Banks, famous high school football star, projected to be a star or the NFL, spent five years in prison for a rape he did not commit. He was exonerated when the accuser recanted the rape accusation in 2012...

He says privilege and race had a part in Brock Turner only getting 6 months for rape while he got a six year sentence at 16 years old...

13. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

They either didn't get married or got divorced.

14. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Where are you getting that from???

15. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

16. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I read that he got divorced on another forum, but there wasn't a link. I felt like bumping an old thread because a divorce is an update. I didn't read anything about the wedding date, so I wondered if they ever got married.

If me bumping an old thread without posting a link bothers you, there isn't much I can do about that.

17. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member