Brian Banks Exonerated NFL Player ... I'M GETTIN' MARRIED!!!

Discussion in 'In the News' started by buglerroller, May 14, 2015.

1. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

So is he playing in the NFL??

I simply do not understand dudes who get married but have no J-O-B.
    Or the women that say 'I do'.

2. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

Its called love and the possibility of growth into something more than they were when they met. Women love the whole be with him before he became something, its like having a bunch of pillows everywhere.

3. andreboba

LOL.

If your daughter came to you with a similar scenario about being in love with an unemployed man, there's no way you'd advise them to get married.

Date at least until he's in a better position financially.
    Common sense.

4. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

I completely agree but, women think with their hearts... if a woman is in love with a man, there is little to nothing that can be said to change their mind.

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

is it for sure he dont have a job or are we guessing

6. K

K Well-Known Member

Many females are into the whole potential thing.

Then there's the guys who want the whole "she was with me when I was broke, before I had anything" thing going on too.

On the flip side, if you won't date someone who doesn't have a J-O-B, transportation, or their own place, you are shallow and/or a gold digger.

7. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

The last I heard (a few months ago) he was eyeing a job in a team's front office somewhere. He's probably got something lined up employment-wise.

8. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

So you are saying you will date a man that doesn't have either one of the three?

11. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I kind of understand that, though. There was a time when I was unemployed and I spent all of my free time basically looking for work. I wasn't really concerned with dating anyone because at the time I really would have had nothing to contribute.

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Exactly. I knew people that would still hangout, date and carry on like it was no big deal when they were unemployed, but I wouldn't be able to enjoy myself; If I were in the same situation.

13. K

K Well-Known Member

No, I'm not saying that at all. Quite the opposite.

I'm saying that women get flack (from guys) if they won't date a guy who doesn't have a job, transportation, place to live, etc. They are called shallow, gold diggers, etc.

14. K

K Well-Known Member

Yes, that's normal. How can you be asking someone out, if you have no means to be taking them out?

Further, if you are grown and you are not able to support yourself, you should be investing your time in doing what it takes to support yourself.

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

OK, I misread that.

I don't think that's shallow at all, just practical.

16. K

K Well-Known Member

:freehug:

17. andreboba

18. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Can't say I'm surprised its a cute white girl either. Will probably never go anywhere near a bw again unless its a relative

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lol

I've been tellin u lot that sometimes ur own people will do u worse...but ya ain't listen

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member