Brian Banks Exonerated NFL Player ... I'M GETTIN' MARRIED!!!

Discussion in 'In the News' started by buglerroller, May 14, 2015.

1. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

its good to see this guy move forward with his life!

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

thats a great story

3. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

This is awesome! I'm glad that he finally found some happiness after all that he's been through. They make a great couple.

And even though he didn't make the Falcons' roster, I gotta say Rise Up!!!

4. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Good story

I was trying to keep up with him for a while because that was some ole bullshit

He shouldn't have to work a day in his life

6. Since1980

That's one of the saddest, most unfair parts of his story. Despite the fact that the woman who accused him won millions when she sued, he won't get to see a dime of it because she's already spent it and that money is gone. Life is incredibly fucked up sometimes.

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Chalk this up as another victory by the criminal justice system

Screwing people over since forever

I'll be damned if Imma spend time in jail for a crime I didn't commit, then be expected to work for the rest of my life

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Sooo happy for him! :freehug:

(Wait till FG sees this! if she hasn't already! :D )

9. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

The hoodrat who told lies about him was on public assistance within three years of getting the settlement from the school district. Three years.

Dude had his life destroyed for nothing.

10. Since1980

And the icing on the cake? She won't even be prosecuted for any of it. She gets over a million dollars, has someone locked up for five years and damn near ruins his life, admits to lying about it, and...nothing. No legal consequences from her actions.

Yeah, there's a judgment against her from the school board but they might as well sue a broken doorknob since they won't ever see any of that money again.

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

seriously....any prosecutor worth a hill of salt could get her on false reporting, false testimony and whatever.

thats just trifling

12. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

She should have her life ruined in return. Poor guy. That's a lousy story. Wish him all the best.

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yep. shes a horrible person

14. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

I hope that vile woman and her criminal mother die slow painful deaths :cool:

15. buglerroller

This man is proof that just because someone has done prison time, they can still come out and do positive things with their lives. Not all people with felonies are worthless... food for thought.

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I have coworkers who put more time in at work than people without criminal records, who end up getting fired during their probationary period because they can't hack it

A lot of people who spent time in jail did the same dumb shit that other people do, but just got caught....especially ones with drug offenses

17. buglerroller

this is true, just the whole stigmata of someone who has a record is the part that gets me, when people who dont get caught look down on them.

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Basically and that's one of the problems when it comes to race in America

Studies have shown that more whites use drugs than blacks...yet blacks are more likely to get arrested/jailed for it.......the rest of this shit you already know

19. buglerroller

yep, just like the laws of punishments for powder cocaine versus crack cocaine...

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Dude don't even get me started....