Blonde, Brunette or Redheaded WW?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by johnleslie, Sep 14, 2015.

1. darkwawyer

darkwawyer Member

"I don't got no type...
    Bad bitches is the only thing that I like"

I prefer lush hair over thin hair (a Mane). Got a "3 head" instead of a forehead (hairy-baby hair), can part it any way...shoulder blade length - yeah, baby!:smt060

My reds and brunettes - solid...the darker, the better. My blondes dirty.

Don't get me started on eyes, but the rarer the hair/eye combination the better. Eyes that change color or heavily flaked - swoon

Skin that easily takes to the sun. Either lots of body moles or lightly freckled

2. MarvinnGA

MarvinnGA New Member

For me, I have always liked Brunettes since the 3rd grade and really like Blondes that are very tanned.

Redheads are cool too but just never really met one to talk with and take it further.

3. I never dated a red head personally but 99% of the ones I have encountered are extremely cute (how like my woman)and they are really down to earth homely ladies. Never been with a blonde .......one day......lol

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I got a redhead friend that I can't stop fucking. I can leave her alone for months but I can't drop her completely. Not while I'm single. It's been years dawg....lol

Haven't been with a blonde? And you in Cali? You probably are not trying. Lol

5. K

K Well-Known Member

Maybe he means a natural blonde?? lol

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Like how would he know? They all shave unfortunately. Shit...if anyone finds a town where women grow hair then im going to visit.

Tell me they have a Marroit and I'm there. Need to use some points anyway.

7. K

K Well-Known Member

LOL - you just have to look around....there are some of us who aren't into the shaving thing.

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Look around? Lol.

Maybe I should start online dating. (or how else can I look around....lol)

Profile: looking for new friend that likes to workout, visit the beach and not shave the whole thing. Shavers do not contact me pls!

9. K

K Well-Known Member

Yah I can see it now....you approach a woman out one night and start talking and just somehow casually slide in the question of shaving.

Online ...I've seen some profiles that say even more bizarre things. Pretty much anything goes out there, people have all sorts of lists of requirements.

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Thats some creepy shit. You like creepy dudes huh? Lol. Let me meet some chick that asks about ball hair. I'm taking her to a hotel. She don't need to know where I stay and I don't want to go to her place.

11. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Jet black hair

12. Psychoniff

Psychoniff Banned

Brunettes, thick/curvy, olive skin. Eye colours not as important to me but a cute dirty blondes with dark eyes catches my eye like this:

[​IMG]

13. nero

nero Member

Into dark hair with light eyes love the contrast of colours. Brunettes for the win but dark red hair and dirty blondes also do it for me. Not really into platinum blondes I get bimbo in my mind when I see it.

14. I am Latina with some European ancestries,so my natural hair color is very dark brown,but I was blond,redhead,caramel,some brown shades,black,and now I have my natural hair color. I have olive skin and my eyes are blue-green.

15. derekj4u

derekj4u Member

Not picky....just so she's good looking. Never been with a redhead. Blondes for me if I had to choose.

16. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

The great question but at the end of the day a sexy redhead wins me over.

17. Deztiny26

Deztiny26 Member

Red heads with icy blue eyes always does something to my soul ... Then brunettes are a close second

18. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Dude you sending mixed signals than a mug with that name & avi lol

19. Deztiny26

Deztiny26 Member

Lmaoooooo i think the avi fire tho ... Tess Holliday bad as a mug ... And I always liked that avi name ... I aint gon lie bro I think after a week it ll wear off lmao

20. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Just put a sticky note on your device: „Do not flirt with Deztiny26, it’s a GUY!!“ so you don’t forget.:p:cool: