Blonde, Brunette or Redheaded WW?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by johnleslie, Sep 14, 2015.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Being darker with different features makes us aliens Lil

2. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Meh fear of the unknown :smt023 :smt023

3. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Girly you could try on contacts to see how you'd look (for fun!)! You wouldn't believe how many people think I wear contacts. My eyes are funky, bright green but with yellow flecks...almost reptilian (sexy huh lol). I've always wondered what Id look like with blue eyes. My sister has the lightest/brightest blue eyes...crazy pretty. All my family has blue eyes except me and my mama.

4. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I was about to ask if you meant Native American Indian or Southeast Asian Indian...but then I read your screen name.

5. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

You have beautiful eyes, Raider. You are a lucky girl! I bet your sisters eyes are just as pretty ??

my dad actually had hazel eyes that shifted from Hazel Green.

I did one time by some blue contacts and wore them to the club. I wore them one night only ever in my life and it's damn near an hour to get them in and they felt so crazy and hurts at first so bad that I never put them back in

Lol but wow they really did look amazing I looks so different they were beautiful

Yes sir my mother is full Cherokee Indian ??

6. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Oh, Lol, I meant indian from India

7. meowkittenmeow

She wasnt much lighter than me.

8. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Red Heads, they got crazy bodies. Never seen one w/o eye boggling curves.

9. meowkittenmeow

Really? I have experienced the exact opposite...

10. SweetestLove

SweetestLove New Member

Blue eyed, blonde. Least popular girl on the thread. :p

11. JimBrown333

JimBrown333 Member

I would say any combination of blue/green eyes with Brunette/Red hair

12. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Can't say I've ever had a preference, but I do have a special appreciation for green and blue eyes.

13. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Exactly.

14. derekj4u

derekj4u Member

lf they sexy im down....though blondes probably my preference

15. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

I prefer redheads, then blondes then brunettes. That said, she could be bald and if she's sexy, I could care less.

16. guychoy

guychoy New Member

I lose my shit over redheads. It's very exotic and rare phenotype. I also go crazy over girls with dark hair, fair or olive skin and green eyes. Blondes are good too.

17. derekj4u

derekj4u Member

So basically women. :D

18. guychoy

guychoy New Member

basically

19. biosnex

biosnex Member

As far as dating, it doesn't matter to me. But I do have thing for women with long straight jet black hair down their backs. THAT CATCHES MY EYE! But as I said, it doesn't have to be a particular color. I just like long hair on a female. It could be blond, light brown, red, dark brown, dread locks -don't matter. But I will be honest about this -I can't get into the wig/weave thing! That I cannot deal with. In fact, the woman doesn't have to have long hair and I will still date her. I'm just attracted to long hair but it's not mandatory. However -real hair is!

20. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

Yep.It's like an unwritten rule.Bet most of those families will say they're "not racist" but don't even like the idea of their daughters dating a Black men ...* sips tea *