Black While Walking

Discussion in 'Dealing with Prejudice' started by The Dark King, Aug 3, 2014.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I gotta wonder how these mofos sleep at night. They're ok with treating people like garbage and feel nothing?

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Those with power only sleep because they believe in what they're doing. They're on the side of right and right is might. So, they are dedicated to those professions that give them the authority to carry it out and they are backed up by those they serve and serve with. When I was a corrections officer, a lot of them were so dedicated and loved the job so much that they'd throw anyone under the bus if they couldn't handle it or keep up. It didn't matter if that person was an inmate or a fellow officer. "Piss on him," was their attitude. They really love doing the job. I chalk it up to the environment.

3. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

I got pulled over this morning for applying makeup while driving. So I can totally relate.

:smt061

(joking about 'relating')

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Not funny lol

5. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

Do you know how dangerous that is, its just as bad as drinking and driving.... not smart young lady

6. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

True, but only dangerous because the glasses have to come off for mascara. But don't justify police brutality with my petty crimes. The female cop wasn't wearing makeup -- this was clearly a case of profiling. Where's the outrage? I'm calling fox news ...

Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
  7. FRESH

FRESH New Member

The old and overplayed adage still stands true, "knowledge is power." We have to start somewhere and that is the best place.

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

If u could only see how much side-eye I'm giving you right now

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol

Lol

Youz a cold mofo

Lol

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

She loves it

11. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

I love it

[​IMG]

12. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

as if I would post something comparing makeup to being black and not be begging for it :)

Last edited: Oct 10, 2014
  13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lol

:smt057

14. melanin

melanin New Member

i think you'll be alright, but take a moment to watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc

be polite, dont loose your temper and comply