Black Men and Life-Long Learning

Discussion in 'Religion, Spirituality and Philosophy' started by Blacktiger2005, May 2, 2015.

1. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

Do black men need a new strategic philosophy in their lives which starts at a very young age? Should new black male only academies teach the philosophy of life long learning? This is alien to most black males today to continue learning, because of the anti-intellectual movement within black communities today. When I say "lifelong learning" I mean we need to continue to learn throughout our lives. Unfortunately, for black men, many do not understand the new technologies in the workplace along with new ways how the workplace is now managed. Unfortunately, they are doomed to fall behind economically. In this 21st century world there is no room for someone who has little knowledge and skills who does not grow in a fast pace company or industry. The new black man need to develop new skills for a changing workplace. He must continue to learn throughout his life. This is going to be the challenge for the black community to accept.

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Who cares just give me a basketball and some hoes