Man Hits Woman - Was he Right ? Or Wrong ?

Discussion in 'In the News' started by FromUKNHereToPlay, Dec 18, 2016.

1. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

^
    there you have it ladies and gentlemen, the typical hypocritical westernised women you feels it's ok for women to beat on men by not vice versa.

2. MightyLighty

You have to be kidding me right? Where in the video does he respond excessively? He actually used a technique of self-defence to curb her threat.

3. MightyLighty

I pity you, I really do.

4. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Once again, your views as to what is excessive DOES NOT MATTER, in this case its what the State of California, or rather what the prosecution can argue in regards to excessive that matters.

http://www.shouselaw.com/self-defense.html

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  5. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Maybe once you're grown you'll see the error in your ways. Maybe you'll also be able to formulate a sentence without grammatical errors. No dream's too big, reach for the stars!

6. MightyLighty

^Troubled

7. MightyLighty

Those videos prove that what he did was self-defense.

8. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

No they dont, they talk about how self defense "may" or "may not" be a complete defense in an altercation. Either way you are spending time and $ defending yourself even if you win in court. Good luck to you if you think its a good idea to fight with smaller, weaker, women in non life threatening situations, more than likely you will end up in court where things could go either way, not too smart. Listen to the first video at :28 again.

9. MightyLighty

^But he never fought her, he used a technique stop her assault.

10. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

You are taking the word fight too literal, he engaged in a physical altercation with her. Again, it does not matter what technique a person uses, if a prosecutor believes they were excessive in how they handled the situation, they would be looking at charges.

11. RaiderLL

But, but, but. You have a seasoned law professional trying to teach you how the law works. Stfu and learn.

12. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

13. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

True enough Tam, the only reason Im persisting in this thread is because I saw too many other posters not understanding the law and the applicable risks associated with such altercations. I truly believe that some trolls here are intentionally trying to spread very dangerous misinformation hoping to mislead and harm some of the members here.

14. RaiderLL

You're always genuine in your efforts with anyone and everyone around here Loki, I assure you... I'm the feeder lol. One of these days I'll learn to stop taking the bait, I promise!

15. MightyLighty

But she assaulted him first, he simply repelled her. What was he supposed to do? He couldn't just walk away because she was kicking and punching him.

16. MightyLighty

I stopped you in your tracks boo, so please...

17. bilbo

bilbo Active Member

Something like that should never happen and with greater maturity on both sides it would've been resolved without the use of violence. Mixon and the woman both need to work on how they handle disputes.

18. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

I have given you more than enough information here. If you still have questions I suggest you talk to a lawyer where you live as laws and interpretations can and do change state by state.

19. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

At this point, the dead horse is completely unrecognizable guys. Put y'all clubs down.

20. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Lol honestly all I got from this is that black men have no rights and we should accept it and get over it because things are unfair and will stay that way.
    Then my question is shouldn't we be making moves to either set up enclaves here or prepare for an economic exodus. That's what all this motivates me to want to do.