Man Hits Woman - Was he Right ? Or Wrong ?

Discussion in 'In the News' started by FromUKNHereToPlay, Dec 18, 2016.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Who the fuck said there was an epidemic of women hitting men even though half of all domestic abuse situations women are the perps
    Every single one of my posts were based on this situation.
    Like I said we can agree to disagree. I don't want anyone putting their hands on me period the end. People seem to be far more civilized when they understand they can get it too.

2. The Dark King

So basically just take any and everything white people dish out because there are no fair trials we're guilty always.
    You're making a compelling case to just leave

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

LMAO. Any guy this stupid gets laughed at. No fucks given

4. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

Right. That's actually what we're debating. We're saying that you should enjoy being assaulted. Your position is that you don't. Thanks for clearing that up for us.

:D

5. The Dark King

You're welcome no problem

6. medullaslashin

haha. was the door locked? :D

7. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Before this thread started some days ago, did you think fair trials existed here for bm?? Did you not recognize that the cards would be stacked against you in amerikkka, if you were involved in a disturbance call?? I know you're smarter than that so stop playing stupid. This country is not fair, it's not just and we're not all treated as equals. Those facts are proven to us each and every day so why you would choose your actions as if you lived in a perfect world is beyond me. You're hurting no one but yourself by living in a false reality.

8. medullaslashin

They know good and well that if Mixon were a white dude we'd all have the same positions as now.

Now, if mixon were a white cop and the chick had been black, some positions might change. Mine would stay the same: the reaction was excessive.

I think Mixon has his head straight too, now that he's seeing what this could cost him... which is why he injected the dubious line about the gay guy calling him "nigger" with their black friend sitting right next to them. :rolleyes: (Has the friend said anything about that?) He also says something to the effect that "it felt like a guy hitting him". :oops: Looks like he knows what he did was excessive and even unjustified, so he's adding those gender & racial elements to explain his over-reaction.

9. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Not quite what I was trying to get across TDK, my message is not for BM to just take abuse and feel powerless, but to respond in the intelligent way by using the legal system in their favor rather than using physical violence in a non-lethal altercation with a woman. The woman in the video had been arrested before, there are certainly some women (and men) out there that would intentionally instigate and provoke a physical fight in the hopes of securing a pay-day in civil court, perhaps she knew exactly what she was doing when she first shoved him. So why give them exactly what they are looking for?

BM can fight back by using the law, rather than placing themselves at potential legal risk by retaliating with violence as we are seeing with Mixon. Just read that his coach has now come out and said that he regrets only suspending him for a year, and if he had it to do over he would have kicked him off the team all together. Now think about how many NFL gm's heard that comment from a well respected college coach (Stoops), think that will affect his draft status? All because he let his emotions get the better of him.

10. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Very well said.

11. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

LMAFAO, not quite

This white boy was never charged:

And look at this, the man was spat on by this women, he slapped her back, and rightfully so, she got arrested instead. Now was he wrong for slapping her back, even though she only spat on him?

12. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

In the first video I was not able to find any updates, if the girl did not bring charges against him, it's not likely the state would pursue charges with a reluctant plaintiff.

In the second video it would seem that the state of South Carolina was satisfied that a slap was a reasonable response to the assault and battery of the spitting (yes spitting on someone is in fact battery). The crazy lady did not seem to have any serious or long lasting injuries from the slap (which is taken into account when determining if a response is excessive). This result further illustrates my earlier points about different jurisdictions having different standards and interpretations. Laws are NOT uniform state by state, sometimes it could be in your favor and sometimes not given various situations.

13. The Dark King

This is a good lesson learned for us all. Perception supersedes all

14. MightyLighty

Hypocrite!!!

15. MightyLighty

But on what grounds could she brings charges? Do you see anything wrong that he did in that video?

16. MightyLighty

Hey raider, do you think this is cool:

Look the boyfriend is clearly the 'smaller' person in the situation, wears the sympathy for him raider, huh?

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

How so? I laugh at all stupid people. I'm laughing at you right now so how am I a hypocrite? Lol

18. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Speaking strictly about procedure, She could make a case for excessive force, it would be up to the prosecutor if they felt like they had enough to go on based on the video.

19. RaiderLL

Super cool. Thanks for sharing!

20. RaiderLL

That kid has been laughed out of this conversation more times than I can count yet he keeps coming back lol. Can't even feel sorry for that kind of individual o_O