Man Hits Woman - Was he Right ? Or Wrong ?

Discussion in 'In the News' started by FromUKNHereToPlay, Dec 18, 2016.

1. I'm sure many will have seen this, but if you ain't a new viral video of black man KO-ing some white women who was spitting racial slurs in USA oklahama. It happened in 2014 but the video was only released a few days ago.

I, 4 one, think he was 100% justified in his reaction and I'm sure it will be doing the rounds on racist site, niggermania and fox news soon enough.

But guess who got charged ?

I'll give you a clue - Not the white woman.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
  2. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

If she did use racial slurs, fuck her, even though one shouldn't poor hands on someone over words (usually). However, this bitch put hands on him first so that shit was justified. He knocked the sonic rings out that bitch!

3. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

I'm genuinely surprised at the comments section, usually with videos like this you get a bunch of racist shit but a lot of those guys were agreeing that he was justified.

4. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Yup violated his personal space :cool:

5. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

It's hard to feel for the young lady as she shoved him first, but I do think he should've walked away. I was raised to avoid physical confrontations if possible, and especially to not strike a woman. However, I think more women need to realize that some men won't hesitate to hit them, especially if she hits him first. Also... It's just not a good idea since he's likely to have significantly more upper body strength.

6. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

I agree with everyone here, put your hand on someone first, that's ground for a retaliation.

7. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Yeah she did put her hands on him first, but he is clearly stronger and CLEARLY can pack more power, I would of chose a different tactic. But this
    was when he was an 18 years old more than likely still ignorant at that age. As long as he grew from this in which it sounds like he did. I'm not
    defending her, she hit him first I don't believe in going around hitting women, but I also think that doesn't mean women have the right to hit whatever
    male they see fit, besides what is that teaching young girls to grow up and do? Not all women will hit you in a weak way, there are clearly some women out
    there that can if they wanted to clock you real good whether you are a male or female. Anybody thinks a female won't hurt a man with her fist and feet are kind
    of sexist because they obviously view women as weak. With that said it didn't appear she struck him that hard. She was wrong for putting her hands on somebody, but
    he got too aggressive in retaliation.

8. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

From what I can tell, she pushed him first. Then attempted to grab his neck to choke him (which is an attempt at taking his life). He punched her once then walked off. It's a shame that gender equality ends with a Black Man defending himself.

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...ideo-oklahoma-sooners-rb-punching-female-2014

I sometimes think back to being raped and how much I wish that I knocked her out instead and got out of there. But, then I see this and am reminded that a woman can do whatever she pleases to a man, especially to a black man. It's a damn shame.

9. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Oh well

10. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Good eye man. I didn't notice she actually grabbed his neck.

11. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Yeah I just saw that too.

12. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] WTF? You just gonna randomly post about that like it's normal.

13. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Huh... I missed that.

Did you report to the police that a woman raped u

14. meowkittenmeow

I'm a rape survivor as most know on here. I didn't mean that in the sense of wanting to be raped, I think about it in the sense of what has already happened to me. I hope that clarifies.

15. meowkittenmeow

As far as reporting it to the police I could not. I would have to explain everything that happened to elaborate why. But, since GL is on ignore from the Star Wars thread and as I mentioned before I have no interest in discussing the details, I will leave it at that.

16. Your a man. Right ? How can a woman rape a man ?

17. meowkittenmeow

Yes, I am a man, and based off of your previous posts, I have no interest in discussing this with you. I'd also like to add that I am almost 100% convinced that you are an angry white man who lost his gf to a nigerian man and you are venting it out on the forum. By all means, knock yourself out, have fun, but no, I am not entertaining your bullshit.

18. Nope. Columbo I'm 100% black man from the UK. Though I've heard that "Your a white man" line millions of times. But if your raped by a woman, then your not not a man in the first place.

19. meowkittenmeow

1. Who you are hasn't been confirmed and you are more than likely a white male.
    2. You wouldn't know anything about being a man based on your stupid posts on here
    3. You are doing this to make nigerian men look bad because one probably stole your woman
    4. I doubt he had to do much work in order to take her from you based on your posts and the way you have acted since day 1
    5. I swear it must be in the handbook for "lame ass white dudes who pretend to be black online" to always have an avatar with a famous black man.
    6. Your words and opinions hold no weight based off of at least 90% of your posts and the fact that you are a white man trolling on a website for WW and BM.
    7. Please, for the sake of your welfare, get over the girl who left you and get your shit together.

20. meowkittenmeow

Actually, I'll just go ahead and put you on ignore.