Black Lightning Star Cress Williams and Wife

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Wife is Kristen Torrianni.
    Married since 2013

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The actor was born In Heidelberg, Germany and attended Fullerton College and UCLA.

He also played in Heart of Dixie.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

More pics of Kristen -
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2179634/mediaviewer/rm1959736832

[​IMG]

*(If this couple already has a thread please merge, search came up with none)

2. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

God for them, although the layout of the photos and the video make it unclear who his wife actually is, because the women next to him in most of the pictures and videos is just one of his co-stars from Hart Of Dixie.

This is a picture I found of him and his wife together.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
  3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Wow! @ryanpaulstewart @The Dark King @Skaddix Is it just me or does his wife look like his "Hart of Dixie" co-star Kaitlyn Black, the chick that played 1 of his main love interests, AnnaBeth?

EDIT:
    OK, I just saw ryanpaulstewart's reply. Looks like @Bliss posted the wrong pictures of his wife.

4. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Two cuties. Love him with a beard actually.

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Uh oh. Who wants to put money on it that this is raising an issue somewhere on youtube, twitter or any other site. lol.

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Not really its getting no real coverage
    I have no clue who is watching it. I cant stand it

7. ColiBreh1

You not feeling "Black Lightning"?

Ehhhh... I don't know. Even though he's the lead & title character, Cress Williams is in his late 40's & is playing an older fatherly mentor character in a superhero show that basically amounts to ensemble Family drama. His character is basically married off even though their techinally separated. And his Daughters on the show take a lot of screen time.

I don't think dicc-policing BW online are gonna care about Cress Williams' 2nd/current wife being white. Maybe they would care more if this was in the 90's when he was younger playing Scooter on "Living Single" & D'Shawn Hardell on the original 90210.

I'm looking forward to @JamalSpunky's analysis of "Black Lightning".

8. K

K Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

9. K

K Well-Known Member

10. ColiBreh1

Who this?

11. K

K Well-Known Member

12. K

K Well-Known Member

13. The Dark King

Not even a little. I don't support cheesy hood shit. Its not our only story

14. ColiBreh1

I'm guess they met on the set of the show because Cress divorced his 1st wife the same year the show premeired.

15. ColiBreh1

Are you caught up on the show? I think the show has gotten better the last few episodes now that they are focused less on the street-level villians & are dealing with the ASA & the backstory.

16. The Dark King

They're still focused on the streets and gangs. Hard pass. We exist in other contexts. At this point if I see a gold chain I aint with it

17. K

K Well-Known Member

yah no clue - I didn't know who any of them are. I'm about as out of touch with celebrity stuff as it gets. I just went and looked her up because clearly there were 2 different women in the pics that were posted as his wife. But you know how it is, all the ww look alike (WTF).

18. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

What a goddess! So lucky Black Lightning! A Shame BL series forces him with Lynn, he deserves better!