black guys with money

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by blackguy101, Sep 30, 2012.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lol fuck

2. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Give me a broke black sweetheart anyday. As long as he has a car (on wheels), all his teeth and a heart and brain that's all that counts. A bbc is just a bonus. Plus i love making my own money so rely on no one else to provide for me. Not all women are materialistic. I am materialistic but that's my responsibility to get ahead in life not expect someone to give it to me. There's plenty of women over there who'd do bad on their own.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Damn girl where you been all my life lol
    Whoever gets you is gonna be happy as fuck

4. beccaomecca

Lmao! No body gets me. I bore too easily. Too crazy for most. But for real. I hate women like that. Expect the world from a man but can't be fucked getting a real job and putting in work to earn her own money to help provide and not put so much stress on the man. Buy her own shit. While of course it's nice to have a man buy you gifts here and there that's all sweet and thoughtful and good. But it's not why you should initially go for a man. With money comes egos and power. I've worked for too many of those kind of men. Turns me off severely. Plus someone who has really had to struggle and knows what it's like to have nothing is going to be much more of a humble and grateful person. You know.

5. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Damn! That right there would make me want to board that long as flight:). I don't seem to attract those types any longer, but I've had my fair share who wanted to know what I could do for them (financially). I recently told my friend's son (the son is 19 y/o) that he should never be paying for some ass. He has a p/t job and it seems that his g/f was trying to milk him into giving her his money and so on.

Don't get me wrong... I think I'm quite generous, but I'm not paying to be with anyone.

6. beccaomecca

Haha! I can't speak for everyone. Plus I've never been a lesbian so I'm not entirely sure how all women over here operate. But my general feeling is that it's not something so highly regarded. While it's great if he can provide security which most woman want. I'd feel like a lazy person if i wasn't out earning my own keep and THAT i can never will never do. Plus I'm too generous by nature. I don't care if you're a woman, man or hairy ape I'm a giver not a taker. I'm happy to blow money on you lol but I'd prefer not to have to pay for a nice romantic dinner that's where i crack the whip. Hahahah.