black guys with money

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by blackguy101, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Alinoa

Alinoa New Member

I'm not acting dumb (I wish I could figure out why my wifi doesn't work on my iPad.posting from my phone is retarded).
    I'm saying quality is going to varied by person. Miley mentioned Ches. So I said define that.
    Obviôusly she's looking for something specific bc she can't find what she's looking for.
    For the sake of argument lets dumb it down again:
    Education:
    Sure that's nice. But it doesn't mean a whole lot a lot of the time. I've had discussions that were mor thought provoking with a person who pours beer for a living and never even called a college than I have had with college graduates. It has nothing to do with education. It had to do with the fact that the bartender had broader views. The college graduate wanted to wear prada and drive a Benz.

Job: I'm pretty self sufficient ant would feel all weird if someone took care of me all the time and I did nothing. Awkward.
    Would it be nice to have someone who could shoulder the burden? Uh...yeah. Does he need to make 6 figs. No.
    Will I ever put myself in relationship where someone refuses to pull weight. Nah. I'm not that stupid. If I can bus my ass everyday to eat then a man can too. If he can't then he just wants a free ride along with pussy.

Appearance: this is tricky. Bc we don't want to come off as haughty. There are a lot of men who try to get my attention (the same men..I ain't SA) that I can't be bothered with. Part of that is bc I'm not attracted to them and part of that is based on looks.
    Does he have to be GQ material? Certainly not.

There's my quality as far as requirements

2. Alinoa

Alinoa New Member

That's help shoulder the burden.
    Damn iOS jacking up my wifi on the tablet.

Patches. Apple needs to release some.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

When I make statements I could have sworn I prefaced them with more often than not but in my experience more often than not college graduates are considered quality people, more often than not women want men who are gainfully employed. Men who can take care of themselves and help you out if needs be.
    More often than not women tend to like taller men(average and above 5'9 and up) who are in decent shape (not fat unless they're really tall which for some reason gives men a pass with women), who smells good and dresses well.
    Am I say this is all that matters? No
    But it does matter. Its what catches people's attention. There's a reason why the people most of us usually like looking at share so many of the qualities and features.

4. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Once again it comes back to what kind of women we are talking about here.

I just think there are dudes who spend far too long crying about not being able to get such and such women, when they are pursuing a certain type that they already know the deal about.

The majority of people are regular schmoes going about life, nothing unique.

If dudes want arm candy, then they know what's up.

Don't go to a 5 star restaurant with a Mickey D's budget and then complain when you can't foot the bill.

Quality women go beyond a certain weight, cup size, ass size, age, etc.

If a woman does not want to give you play because you are not a baller, but instead a hard working man, because your bank size is not up to par, then move on.

Plenty of women in the world who will be able to respect a man capable of taking care of business.

Life isn't some reality TV show b.s. with fancy cars and shopping sprees. Even some of these dumb ass athletes are crying broke and can't support that shit when they got involved with such women. They knew the deal, not trying to hear them whinge about it now. Nothing worse than a crying man, nut up and handle your shit. Church. :)

I rather an average looking woman with some intelligence, common sense and wordliness to her rather than some blow up doll bubblehead who brings nothing to the table except looks that will some day fade away, relationship isn't likely to go far anyway unless you can take her on shopping sprees for the latest Louis bag.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2012
  5. Alinoa

Alinoa New Member

I get that and respect it.

6. The Dark King

What the hell are you talking about fam. Ww dont fall into two categories: sloppy reality whores with fake boobs and just plain Jane average. There are beautiful intelligent (mpst guys drool over) cultured ww who like dating bm. You live in BK hipster central you probably seee it more than I do. Im not gonna lie of if I didnt live near a major city like NYC I'd be shit out of luck because it is tough for bm to meet "quality" ww in smaller areas.

7. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

What is this quality you guys keep talking about.

Can you qualify this term for me about what this "Quality" is. What are the set characteristics that define quality.

Quality is relative, one can only figure out quality by getting to know someone, not looking at them from a distance and even then what works for one guy doesn't for another.

A woman could be absolutely beautiful and intelligent, but an utter pain in the ass to deal with in life, is that a quality woman.

Maybe I like a high maintenance woman and the next guy doesn't, is that woman quality to us.

What constitutes quality is often a subjective concept, molded within a social construct and greatly influenced by our own attractions.

Which is why I stated most people are regular ordinary schmoes, I never asserted white women fall into two categories, that is utter simplicity was I to do that.

You said something there that highlights the subject at hand when you stated (most guys drool over)

The point remains that dudes complain when they don't get what they deem physical quality, which is why they would drool over such women.

Nothing wrong with wanting that in a woman, but one can't then turn around and cry if such women are elusive and attribute it to lack of finances or I'm a broke black man. It is what it is, get your shit right and they will get that "physical quality" woman.

8. Alinoa

Alinoa New Member

You I like.

You explain things in a way I wish I could.
    Quality is relative.

Yeah..that.

9. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Thanks Alinoa

It's clear as day the original poster was talking about "physical qualities" from his post, when he said good looking white girls.

That to me does not define a quality woman, but to another guy I guess it does.

It seems to be more akin to the mentality of the flashy and media life around us that he is being cognizant of and framing his theory in regards to.

10. The Dark King

The physically quality that i speak of isnt as subjective as you paint it to be. I posted a documentary on here about attraction. Its pretty main stream stuff. Do all men and women follow it and/or only seek these knd of people out? No but there is a golden ratio that deals with facial and body mass ratio that men and women lean towards more often than not. My main point is please dont maje it sound like quality is some undefinable term. Its not like my idea of quality would be so different from other men on average. Same with yours. From what Ive observed most people who are seeking long term partnership want someone height weight proportionate with a good smile and healthy hair who share similar cultural and political ideals.

11. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

See all that is perfectly fine, but I have a strong belief that the original poster was talking about quality in the context of physical as opposed to a blend of characteristics that makes up a relationship.

Quality is not undefinable, rather it is too generic of a terminology to narrow down.

Let me ask you this, do you think Kim Kardashian is a quality woman, Lindsey Lohan, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj.

If so why, if not why. :confused:

Certainly there are dudes who would find different combinations of those women as quality and there are others who won't.

So this is why I keep saying quality is very much relative indeed. There is no hard and fast parameter because physical quality is one thing, but then you still have the mental, emotional dynamics that can make or break a relationship and often do.

A classic case of this scenario, look at Hollywood, these folks get together all the time in an industry that is often focused on physical presentation and look how often their relationships come to an end. Think about why that is.

12. The Dark King

Independent of their actions those women are very good looking but their actions take away from their quality. Give Kim K a personality like Kerry Washington and I'd be in heaven. Like I said personal taste aside thete is a baseline but I do see your point

13. z

z Well-Known Member

Of course money buys dead gorgeous grade A high caliber woman not one but many many more, case in point Uncle Russ and rich blk athletes.

14. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

I haven't read any of the replies, but most guys with money get good looking women regardless of race. Men with money = options

15. Addolorata

Addolorata Active Member

I agree with Inner, if you have money, you have more options no matter what background

16. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

:smt043 I know this was high on my list when I dated my ex-husband. Oy.

17. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

But by that logic, we have less options by default because incomes are not even by race and even by gender. Men make more money than women for some reason and it's a little harder now because of the rough economy and competition for people to land jobs.

So the person who's in the best financial condition would have the most options?

That also fuels my belief that women just want men for their financial condition and social status, not based on what the guy looks like and how they're treated by him, which is really what should be important.

18. justmel

justmel New Member

Men are the same way, all of us are superficial at times. You can't see a personality from across the room. The reason most of us make the effort to talk to a stranger is that we are attracted to something about them.

19. Addolorata

Addolorata Active Member

I understand where you are coming from. The way i view it, people want financial security. For me, in this economy, I would love to grow up knowing that the chances of us going broke is low. Now would I go for a guy just for the money? No, The guy can have all the fame and money, but if he treats you like crap, bye bye

20. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

There are ways as a man to mitigate your risks.

It behooves one to be very smart about the kind of women they pursue and interact with.

Make sure she has something going for herself as well in life, look at what her interests and values are, what does she bring to the table and moreover don't fall for the superficial bubblehead who has nothing else to offer but her body, unless you are willing to play that game as well, then so be it.