black guys with money

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by blackguy101, Sep 30, 2012.

1. blackguy101

blackguy101 New Member

do good looking white girls exclusively choose to only date rich upperclass black men that are loaded with money:confused: because ive never really seen a poor black men with a white women of quality its usually the rich black men that get the best selections lol just an observation is this true where u live or false please elaborate

2. Athena

Athena New Member

Yes, didn't you get the memo?

Seriously, this belongs in the myth section.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

To his credit he's reasonably accurate but its not just white women and black men. That's the relationship between most quality women and men. Either have paper or have the potential to get paper or greatly lower your sites.
    You personally may not care but a lot of women do it is what it is. You don't usually see really pretty women dating managers at Coscos

4. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Actually, those warehouse club managers make a lot of money. I used to work for one back in the day and the general managers used to pull down $100,000+ annually, with annual bonus checks that were about the same. Sometimes I wish I'd stayed there.

5. blackguy101

blackguy101 New Member

im just going by what i observe in my town
    and wanted to know was it true anywhere elese thats all

6. blackguy101

blackguy101 New Member

wow 100,000 anually lol

7. The Dark King

ok Captain literal
    How about the manager of a Burger King? lol

8. Alinoa

Alinoa New Member

Why do threads like this lump all us white girls into one category?
    Isn't that just like us white girls saying all black men look alike?

I don't know.

I'm at a loss as to begin to understand why we as white women are lumped into this one box. We want only rich tall men.

How do you know what we all want? Because you see well off black men with gorgeous white women?

Or maybe i'm just not a normal white girl.

It must be that.

Seriously. I would take a short, fat, poor black man who was real and kind and actually loved me for everything that I am AND am NOT over any knock out drop dead hunk with a body by golds gym who drove a lexus.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2012
  9. Athena

Athena New Member

Because throwing every ww into one category is easier to understand than opening one's mind or critically thinking about individuals. It takes only one or two brain cells to think that we are all alike and would take at least 10 or so to realize we are individuals.

Or they are just way too involved in popular culture to realize we aren't like the idiots on reality tv or in rap vids.

10. Athena

Athena New Member

To state the obvious, it's not true with every woman. So you're telling us that in your town only the rich bm date ww? There's not one single ww out there dating a dude with average or below average income? Not one?

As you might surmise, I am totally sick of people, especially from this forum, that love to lump women into one judgemental/shallow/gold digging group. It's complete BS and frankly so tired.

Seriously, how many lame-ass conversations can we have about these myths? And more importantly, why do so many seemingly intelligent bm think they are true? Do they live in towns from hell? Do they just assume what they see on tv is a reflection of reality? Have they simply never really met a ww and talked with her? Dizzam. You might be happy to know that this is the last comment I'll leave in this thread :D

11. Alinoa

Alinoa New Member

Thank you Athena. I have seen the error of my ways.

To successfully be attractive to and date every black man..I'm going to quit my job and audition for every single reality show and rap video ever made from this moment forward.

I see what I did thar.

Screw this..

I'm going shopping.

12. The Dark King

Dude we currently live in the same general area and you've admitted that there's a lot of truth to women in NYC (which isn't some small back water town by a long shot) having income requirements. Is it all ww or only ww? Definitely not. I can understand the frustration when it comes to women like yourself but there must be truth to this if nearly every guy has agreed with the sentiment at one time or another.
    Everything from media to my own personal life has rarely if ever depicted women being genuinely excited about dating a man who didn't hold a desirable profession. Simply put money matters. Maybe not to you personally but to enough people to make it conversation worthy apparently.

The best advice that can be given is to men looking to date a pretty woman of any race is to get/stay in shape, explore and share your interest, and be upwardly financial stable. Is it fair that you need money for someone to be interested in you? Nope. But its the way it is and all the rationalizing and complaining in the world won't change a thing.

13. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

I only date good-looking black men, but I don't care if they have money or not - my only requirement is that they work hard and have their own place and vehicle.

14. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

By this way of thinking Maury, Jerry and judge Judy will soon have their shows cancelled as they're out of their core demographics. Shame, I secretly enjoy those shows

Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
  15. Iggy

Iggy Banned

The OP did mention "ww of quality" aka dime pieces so he does have a point.

I dont get why some of the females on here just cant admit that a LOT of women are shallow creatures. Nothing wrong in admitting the truth ya know.

16. Iggy

Iggy Banned

To women it does. Men dont give a shit about a woman's bank account at all. I 've NEVER came across one of my friends wanting a rich/well off woman but I have come across tons of women that want a guy with a big bank account. they want to be provided for and taken care of. Kinda sucks but thats just the way it is.

17. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Define quality?

18. The Dark King

only thing you and I agree on.
    People are as shallow as circumstances allow usually.
    I know there is gonna be some dummy who has to tell us about the "hot" guy she turned down once but if it were possible 90% of these broads would lock down Idris if it were a possibility and I'd bet a year's salary on that one.

19. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Actually more of do rich black guys only date pretty white women?

20. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

I can admit there are shallow women out there and I can also say that there are also shallow men out there. Difference is, the "some females" you speak about don't feel the need to discuss all these stereotypes all the time like some of the men around here