Black Farmer Calls Out Liberal Racism In Powerful Facebook Message

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Loki, May 24, 2017.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Who though - All black people? Or specific cultures in the BC?

So how do you ensure that exists? No man is an island in THIS country. So you want to build an isolated community, kind of like Silicone Valley, yes?
    So who decides who lives there. Is it just by skin color? One drop apply? Paperbag test apply? (Im just going off the past here, to figure your new n'hood plan out)
    Now is there an income criteria? Or can the destitute move there.
    Will you have Govt assistance since it's for BP only, or rely on money-pot contributions. I would think you'd have to have some gate or wall with guards doing a skin color check. Smh.

TDK...l think people get what you mean but it's not even attainable by Whites in the White world, anywhere on this planet what you seek, let alone in predominately Black countries. Wouldn't we all love that utopia. You say things, but do you think them through?

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

How does Chinatown exist how does Bensonhurst exist how does Jackson Heights in Queens exist?
    A large group of those people move in make it home.
    We had such a utopia called black wall st in the early part of the 20th century. I know you dont really care it's more argument for arguments sake because saying bullshit like no man is an island ignores the fact all groups have their own damn island within the US but seeking out the same thing for blacks is some how inconcievable. It self checks like all other places do, you don't need to worry about one drop rules because people who don't identify as black wouldn't want to live there just like you dont see a shit ton of Koreans dying to live with Indians or Russians.

3. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

But tdk -- we have black neighborhoods already. You know that. We have our "own damn islands" ... It's not inconceivable, it's real. I'm with bliss -- you just haven't thought it through.

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I know all about BWS.
    You really should come to Philly. We have the Northeast section. Russians, Koreans, Indians, and Irish Italian German, and some Black American and Africans from all over..all together co-existing. Middle to upper class, low crime, we all get along. Its really nice, actually.

5. medullaslashin

And I'm still shocked that you guys are advocating for "blacks only" zones right here on bmww.com... lol. I shouldn't be, because I'm running into similar sentiments elsewhere on the web, though I'll bet half of those are from nazis pretending to be black folk in order to egg misguided black into advocating for racial segregation.

"Blacks only safe zones" & resegregation are impractical, knee-jerk, emotional, unrealistic solutions... it will never happen without something drastic precipitating it. And then what would you do with your white woman? lol

These sentiments are also worrying in light of the recent exodus of black folk from major urban centers on the east and west coasts. First we're leaving en mass, and now we're wistful for segregation... What's going on?

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  6. The Dark King

I'm not advocating for there to be only black only zones just for them to exist. I live in NY and it doesn't really exist here anymore there's no more Harlem Renaissance where there's a majority black area with a solid middle class. It's just poor people being pushed out by gentrification. If there's any concentrated black areas its it's usually strife with poverty and violence. It was all by design not by accident btw.
    If you want to be with a white woman she's welcomed just like there areas where interracial couples are welcomed that are majority white.
    Is it far fetched to want to live somewhere where you're the majority and not being harassed for the skin you're born in. One more time literally everyone else has that place why should be singled out of the experience?

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Before the crack epidemic? You talking 1979?

It's safe to say things are a bit different now......lol. I can't think of one majority black neighborhood I would want to live in.

8. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

African-Americans. Non-African American blacks are welcome though.

9. medullaslashin

Sorry to bump an old post, but no -- just no. Before you try drastic solutions to any problem, gotta rule out the easy solution. There are easier solutions to discrimination in america than forced segregation (including voluntary segregation).

10. medullaslashin

Crack epidemic hit different hoods & cities at different times... I think it got bad where I was roundabout late '80s to mid '90s.

11. Neiht

Neiht New Member

Charlottesville VA home of UVA college where they still have whites only dorms "enough said".....

12. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Not for athletes.

13. AlmostThere

AlmostThere Active Member

This video made me think of this thread. Pay special attention to 2:47 to 3:01.

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Well, someone already has.

Here you go... time to leave NY... this is perfect for you and the wife.

https://www.insider.com/freedom-georgia-initiative-georgia-land-community-2020-9

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/12/us/freedom-black-cooperative-toomsboro/index.html

15. The Dark King

16. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member