Black Farmer Calls Out Liberal Racism In Powerful Facebook Message

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Loki, May 24, 2017.

1. K

K Well-Known Member

Come on...you can't be that naive. There are all sorts of ways that people/organizations exclude those who they deem as unwanted and undesirable. Do you REALLY think the laws stop that?

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

@Bliss I don't understand why you were going back & forth with TDK, Beasty, & me for. Those Philly communities mentioned in this article/post are examples of what we definitely want to see more of.

EDIT:
    Also to answer your previous question about a BM in a IR wanting to live in these communities, most of majority-black suburbs aren't even close to being 100% black anyways. So it would be no big deal for a BMWW IR family to live there.

Last edited: May 26, 2017
  3. K

K Well-Known Member

The hell it isn't by design. You really have to be off your rocker if you truly believe that people are not purposely doing things to "keep out" whoever/whatever it is they don't want in. This isn't something that is exclusive to any one race or heritage. People have a tendency to gravitate towards those who are familiar/similar and reject those who are different or unique in any way. Even in this day, it takes courage, effort, and energy to go against the grain and embrace others.

Let me clue you in a little bit..... homes and businesses are built with the goal of selling to specific target markets. The intended market factors into everything.

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

When you have people in harlem making 21,000 a year with average rents about 2,400, there is an opportunity for a new set of people of a different class to buy property in the area newly built or rennovated that will be relatively inexpensive at first (until the working class poor get pushed out) then it stands to appreciate in value substantially more than average as the contractors continue to put up or rennovate more dwellings.

No such conditions would exist in the community of which we speak unless we were to start it under the pretext of something like gentrification. That would undermine the purpose of building such a community to begin with. So there would be no compelling reason for people to move in other than serving the intended purpose.

5. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

6. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

haha .. this thread was a great read. Can't believe we're debating going back to segregation on wwbm. com. lol.

I think bliss swatted down all you guys's points in that debate. Plus (as others have pointed out) we already have our own predominantly black communities, so more segregation isn't going to provide "refuge"... Why not just make existing black communities more livable?

...unless that "cul de sac" will be a refuge from both nonblacks and black people..? lol.

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

No true black people welcome everyone

8. The Dark King

It would cost far more to fix the destroyed neighborhoods rather to build new ones. Why risk being murdered over dumb shit?

9. medullaslashin

...And then those new neighborhoods would probably fall to the same backward values and neglect that make the current ones places where no one wants to live.

The solution isn't to work alongside racists to impose further segregation (on people who may want it or not)... The solution is to do a little "cultural engineering" -- change the values at work in the current hoods.

People are slaves to fashion... What if we could bring more productive values into fashion?

(btw, I have no clue what you mean by: "Why risk being murdered over dumb shit?")

10. ColiBreh1

[​IMG] What I remember from this thread is Bliss playing dumb/being obtuse.

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

How so?
    Because l said the segregation TDK pines for is a pipe dream? Is a setback overall, creating mentalities no different than those detested who don't want shared communities?

There's ways to fix the problems, but segregating areas in cities and towns/segregating yourself from Whites and Asians, is not a solution.

12. medullaslashin

Nah, she made some good arguments here and handily dismissed the arguments you guys made... The whole "blacks only" neighborhood dream is easy to swat down, and I'm surprised that some of the people would argue for it here... It's impractical, illogical and of course, there's the huge point (which bliss also made) that we already have segregated neighborhoods if we really wanted them...

There's a reason why none of us are flocking to those neighborhoods... and those reasons would still be there if the powers that be instituted forced segregation tomorrow...

We don't need new segregated communities lol... Better to fix the communities we already have and enjoy the best of all worlds. Right now, we have a limited amount of freedom to live in mixed areas... and NO freedom to live in black areas, thanks to ray ray and pookie &'m. Rather than backtrack to institutionalized segregation (like we're confused), let's give pookie a system of values that works for the community and makes counterproductive stuff taboo, while we enjoy our rights of freedom of travel and freedom of association with dignity...

Don't forget -- with segregation comes a lot of other problems, e.g. "sundown towns", less mixing, more places where mixing is taboo, etc....

13. ColiBreh1

You do realize not every majority black community/neighborhood/suburb is Blackistan, right? You've completely missed the point we were trying to make.

14. The Dark King

Yup

And again with literally no exaggeration every single group has a safe haven. Jews Indians Koreans Greeks Russians etc why can't we. Why is it a pipe dream to want to live in a safe upwardly mobile area?

15. medullaslashin

Well maybe I need to update my perspective on black neighborhoods. Last time I lived in a majority black area was before the crack epidemic. When that swept through, along with gangs coming into fashion, it turned places where I used to feel comfortable into basic no-go zones. ... especially bad places to raise kids.

...But maybe I'm out of touch. Does this mean those black enclave segregated "safe havens" TDK describes are available already? Then what's the problem? What are you guys pining for that you don't already have?

16. ColiBreh1

I love the fact that him & Bliss completely ignore that both Racially-segregated & Racially-diverse communities/neighborhoods/suburbs co-exist within the same cities/metro areas.

17. medullaslashin

The answer to that question has nothing to do with the lack of segregated communities for blacks. We already have our segregated enclaves... Maybe you're lamenting the fact that they're not as safe or "upwardly mobile" as other ethnic enclaves? ... 'Cause the segregation's there... you can check that part off.

The other stuff (safety, upward mobility) isn't going to magically appear simply because we re-segregate.

What are you saying we stand to gain by re-institutionalizing segregation?

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  18. The Dark King

Omg who said anything about widespread segregation? I'm talking about having safe havens. There are Jewish neighborhoods there are Russian neighborhoods yet these same people live outside those neighborhoods as well. I'm just saying why can't we have a place that's just for us like everyone else.

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Wait...do you want cultures or race?
    Aren't there safe Jamaican communities already? Somali? Nigerians? Indian? Chinese?
    Even then, there are other cultures and races who live within these communities.

So what exactly then do you want? Do you want to build a wall? How do you ensure it's only one culture living there, and no other, ever.

20. The Dark King

Nope building a wall is what you and your crew salivate over try again.
    I want a safe monoracial community for black people to live in that's not ravaged by drugs and violence pushed on to us by outside forces doing social experiments. I want a community that's not being policed by a coercive apparatus seeking revenue collection off of people they oppress into desperation. A place where we can develop and practice our own businesses with the same opportunities that literally everyone else has access to. A place where our every move and breath isn't looked at as a threat by someone else.
    Get it now?