Black Farmer Calls Out Liberal Racism In Powerful Facebook Message

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Loki, May 24, 2017.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol.

I'm gonna name some neighborhoods that are all white just because they are too small to notice.

First one is Idaho.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

So hold everyone from AARP to nurses unions are wrong. The CBO is wrong but the group of people who have yet to present a single piece of legislation that has the best interest of the American people have suddenly grown a heart?
    Girl bye

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Yesterday in Wyoming. A group of black cops attacked a white guy for making a wrong turn into a black neighborhood.

4. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Bliss has a problem with all unions....except the police union.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  5. The Dark King

Seriously? Link please

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Omg we really need a sarcasm emo.

Lmmfbao!!!!!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

No l don't...l listen to John Dockerty's show, head of the local Teamsters here in Philly. This is a Union town. I also belonged to a Union.

8. The Dark King

We sure do been saying it for years

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Wyoming is pretty barren, no? It's an off the grid place so can't really tell.

Ugh...I'll give you Idaho. I wouldn't live there and l'm White. Racism disgusts me and ld be fighting so many I'd end up in a ditch somewhere.

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Point is Wyoming is a white neighborhood.

Also....

I met this ww in college from WestVirgina who never met a black person until she was an adult.

Lol at there being no all white neighborhoods in America.

11. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Boise is very beautiful, I dated a girl from there in college, was treated with nothing but kindness and respect from everyone we met when I visited one summer, the Couer d'Alene golf club was a GREAT course, and this was in the early 90's. Granted visiting is very different from living there...

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Not by design though. If you wanted to go live there, you could.
    Really though, do you
    really want to live there?

You can use West Virginia as your example, but we know it's a 'special' State, and Black people do live there. There are also Black people who haven't met a White person till years into life too.

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Oh nice to hear. I sometimes
    read otherwise, so it's nice to know you had a good experience. Maybe they've come a ways.

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

When did you move to the South??:p
    (Comma is your friend)

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Somalia doesn't count.

And no I couldn't live in Wyoming unless I decided to only day trade stocks for the rest of my life. What else would I do... farm? Would white people buy my product?

Maybe, maybe not, but I would be crazy to take that risk.

16. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Please stop with the trolling. I don't think it's possible to be a non-white person in the U.S. or Canada & never meet a white person till you're an adult.

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Plan on making a trip to North and South Dakota one day for the mountains. Be black and try living there....lol.

18. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

As are MOST cities/suburbs outside the South. The most segregated city/state in the nation is the Detroit/Michigan area.

19. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting. I do understand that some areas like this exist which is great, but it's not all that common. One of the points is that we all should be able to go wherever our income will take us, but it's often not that simple.

To answer your question... I'm actually living in a great area, that's always been a goal of mine since I was a child. I prefer diverse areas, and it's no coincidence that I live in a progressive county that's very diverse.

20. K

K Well-Known Member

Come on...you can't be that naive. There are all sorts of ways that people/organizations exclude those who they deem as unwanted and undesirable. Do you REALLY think the laws stop that?