Black Farmer Calls Out Liberal Racism In Powerful Facebook Message

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Loki, May 24, 2017.

1. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Read this article a few days ago. It's a weird world fam. If I could get the financing I would love to start developing some black cul de sacs or some black gated communities. It sucks to bust your ass to deal with this shit

3. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Excellent article. He's absolutely right, there's a huge difference in confronting racists vs confronting racism (in both effort and dedication). I know I live in a bubble out here but I honestly wouldn't expect his experience out there to be any different than he describes. Regardless of where he lives though, so many people in this country are complete hypocrites. They'll attach themselves to whatever "cause" floats their boat at that moment, but wont put in any actual work or effort to affect any change for that cause. You don't get kudos just because you bought the shirt and bumper sticker. He pointed that out beautifully :)

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Under what premise?

5. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

America is not the world.

6. The Dark King

Under the same exact premise Jews Hispanics Asians and nearly everyone does it. It seems like the only areas where blacks frequent that people have no issue with are poverty stricken and dangerous. Why shouldn't we have a place where we aren't scrutinized for being who we came into the world as?
    Bet no one would care if we developed an all women cul de sac or an all gay one understanding the need for safety.

7. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Why do you choose to put up with it? I'm genuinely interested. My job has me traveling in rural parts of USA and I get so sick of seeing and experiencing subtle racism like seeing the Confederate flag being flown or plastered on vehicles every where. Everytime Im in the neighborhood I have multiple scared ass white people peeking out they windows, doors, or coming out they house to confront like they don't know why I'm there.

Once in a while I encounter black people which brings a breath of relief with a smile. I always wonder why they choose to live in such a environment.

On another note I remember you posting your chickens. I never knew they were such cool pets until I started spending time on farms. I want one now but im not sure if they are allowed in my city.

8. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

I worked extremely hard to live in whatever neighborhood I wanted, and horse properties (agricultural zoning) are not too easy to find. That being said, I have not had the same degree of subtle and overt racism that was described in the article, but I could relate to some of it. It's funny, a lesbian couple just moved into our neighborhood, and they needed some help with their horses, and my wife, kids and I helped them out, and we joked that it was good to see some more diversity in the neighborhood, lol.

Chickens are AWESOME pets, can be a little messy (droppings) so you need a good plan for that, but they are great natural pest control (important here in AZ with scorpions), give great eggs, and are great alarm clocks, if you get roosters. When our kids were younger and in scouting, we had both troops over to watch some of the hatchings, great life lesson for them. They can also be very affectionate and caring pets, you have to be careful in handling the chicks when they are young as too much handling can harm them.

You can check regulations at a courthouse or on your city's government website. There may be different rules and regulations regarding keeping livestock. You may only be allowed a set number of chickens, or you may have to keep your chickens a certain distance from your home or your neighbor's home. Unfortunately, some cities may not allow you to house livestock at all, so you may not be able to keep chickens in your city. http://www.wikihow.com/Keep-Chickens-in-a-City

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You can have any place you want, but you can't make housing 'all' any one race. You'll be sued.

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Name one time in the history of America that somebody sued to live in a black neighborhood.......lol

Let's pretend that we know this is a chess game for a second.

All we would have to do is own the local business and every other race would stay away voluntarily. Then the communities could be built from that foundation.

Yeah I know......incredible!

11. The Dark King

Is that so? I'll keep that in mind next I'm in Spanish Harlem Chinatown or the spot in Brooklyn where the Jews own every building for 20 city blocks

12. The Dark King

Why is it so damn threatening for black people to have anything but suffering

13. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Not necessarily, look at the gentrification of Harlem...https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/may/13/harlem-gentrification-new-york-race-black-white. The all mighty dollar will always speak loudest, if a certain group of people believe they can prosper in a certain area, it does not matter who was there first, they will move in, using the law if they have to.

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Like l said, you can own all you want - including every buildings for 20 city blocks. You just can't tell anyone who can and can't live there.

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

He said gated Black cul-de-sacs and Black gated communities. What if you wanted to live there with your white wife?

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

They're doing that in Philly. They're calling it The "new" York. Hipster Mr. Monopolies everywhere.

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Look forward to reading this.
    I don't forsee a problem with that. Negroes would have to grow out of the matriarchal mindset for it to work anyway, but it's not like people would be burning crosses in our yard.

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Well burning crosses is rare but if that's a reason for your, segregation knock yourself out.

I'll be over here starting an IR community... that'd be way more awesome and less devisive, in my opinion.

'All _____" neighborhoods suck. There's nothing more heartwarming than a sharing community towards one common goal, not one common race.

Last edited: May 25, 2017
  19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

What's an IR community? Does that mean you have to be in an IR relationship to live there? In that case wouldn't people (like you said) sue?

Lol..........ok

Keep knocking yourself out, like you've been doing.

Lol

20. The Dark King

You should I think it would be great but I think black people need to develop their own nice neighborhoods. Every other group in this country has a haven. A place they can go to if they need to. Why should we be excluded from that?