Bill Cosby Rape Accusations

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ra, Nov 15, 2014.

1. K

K Well-Known Member

Lady you don't do anything out of respect on here. Maybe you aren't aware, but you come across attacking and are quick to get heated and insult.

Maybe those who were saying you are a troll are right.

2. K

K Well-Known Member

Agreed. I think it's impossible to prove this one beyond a reasonable doubt.

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

@ColiBreh1

More on the juror, who did acknowledge the 10-2 split, which he said eventually changed to split decisions...
    -------------

"He specifically felt that she should have gone to Cosby's home only if she was 'dressed properly and left the incense in the store' in reference to a gift she brought him before the alleged assault.

"Whatever the man did, he's already paid a price and suffered'

The juror found Cosby's own words to police and a deposition for a civil lawsuit filed by Constand in 2005 to be convincing.
    'He was extremely honest. He admitted to things,' the juror said.

He went further to say that Constand's mother was the driving force for reporting the allegations and that the jury refused to let the allegations of more than 60 women who have accused Cosby of sexual misconduct influence the decision.

He said: 'This is ridiculous, unbelievable, I think more than half jumped on the bandwagon.'

----

I'm sorry, but weren't they vigilantly disallowing influence from all the other women who came forward, when deciding this case. Except, it appears, when it comes to aquitting him.
    What a joke jury.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

That's your typical default tactic, isn't it. "Troll". "Those" ..like that's supposed to bolster your shit argument.
    You lady, come off as condescending, a west coast snob, bossy and order people around.
    You also insult, you're just slick about it.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

When are high profile celebities ever convicted, from murder to rape?
    Tax evasion is about it.
    Of course he will walk, but what "fun" watching society show itself on its two favorite flavors, racism and misogyny. (With hypocrisy sprinkled on top.)

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Codeine and Heroin are both opioids.

A Corolla and a Lamborghini are both cars.

Mayweather and Tyson were both fighters.

An F-18 and a helicopter are both aircraft.

Neptune and Earth are both planets.

Harvard and Cuyahoga Community College are both schools.

Microsoft and Jimmy Chens Chicken shack are both companies.

A rabbit and a shark are both animals.

I get your point.......you win...........lol.

7. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

8. ColiBreh1

9. ColiBreh1

[​IMG] This is gonna be such a waste of time & money. This is the Micheal Jackson child molestation cases all over again.

10. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Most big pharma companies are interested in isolating the medicinal affects of marijuana, and are less concerned with breeding plants that produce a stronger 'high'.

The side of the marijuana debate concerned with the quality and duration of the psychoactive aspects of weed smoking are still independent growers and sellers.

Soros and others are trying to develop new cancer drugs and pain medications from marijuana without the high.

Monsanto can patent all the designer marijuana seeds it wants, it won't change the market for those who smoke weed to get lit.

If these big pharma companies were trying to patent the actual plant and buds produced and NOT the seeds, that would be different.

Marijuana horticulture has been around in a serious way since the late 1960s. No corporation can come in and control it, even if they patent the DNA in seeds. I can't wait to see the future Supreme Court fight where big pharma tries to patent strains of marijuana that have been around for decades.lol

There are so many biology and chem majors in colleges across the country that are weed heads who spend most of their free time working in hydroponics and weed cultivation, not corporation can touch what they're able to produce locally.

11. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Fascinating 5 minute vid from Richard Pryor's widow about the celeb lifestyle in the 1970s and Cosby's rep at the time among that clique.
    That said, 'knowing' someone did something it not the same as being able to PROVE it in a court of law.
    When a coke snorting, party hard chick like Pryor's ex-widow drops the dime, what can you say???lol

Still, Cosby wasn't the only dude in Hollyweird plying chicks with drugs and drink to get into their panties. When he started knocking them out with drugs without their knowledge is when Cosby fucked up.
    If you're having sex with a female who's semiconscious or totally blacked out, you made a really bad, criminal mistake.

12. K

K Well-Known Member

This is exactly what I expect. I know it's really hard for people to understand how so many people turn a blind eye to things. She didn't even talk about how celebrated they were way back and how they were treated. They all heard what was going on. Do people really think that all the trading women around and such started recently? They've always done it, which means there is a lot that gets covered up and unsaid. People do what they do in order to keep their shit going...bottom line. It was definitely a party culture. I could talk about some things that I won't...but truly it was everywhere and there was a LOT of shit that went on right in front of people and nothing was said. Still is too.

He crossed the line took things too far, got his fetish going or whatever. Pissed the wrong people off along the way....in more recent times with all his holier than tho stuff. So now he gets to deal with the fallout from the crap he did.

13. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Typical child-minded nonsense.
    You've been tricked by the trial by media.

Don't be so gullible.

At first it was 50 women....then it dwindled down to 11.....then 4....then ONE!!!

...and the ONE was completely out of gas.

14. flaminghetero

15. flaminghetero

Man those bitches brought their own drugs and drink to the scene.

You have ZERO proof he drugged them without out their knowledge....

Come on now Brothers....DAMN.

Anything you mofos see on TV gets you to stampede like mindless morons.

16. K

K Well-Known Member

I lived it. It wasn't a media hyped. It happened all around. Whatever he did or didn't specifically do - IDK but I can tell you plenty of them were doing it.

Maybe he didn't end up in jail/prison...but do you really think anyone who pulled on the threads really thought he would? They did exactly what they wanted and stirred up a lot of shit in his life. I think there's a reason for that.

17. flaminghetero

So because it happened all around Bill is guilty?

The accusers are dropping like flies for a reason...they are full of shit and trying to revive their careers or get paid.

18. K

K Well-Known Member

I wouldn't doubt some of this.

However, what about him saying that he used the ludes and other substances? That isn't cause other people were doing it he was too. He's saying he was doing it.

I've said it several times - I do NOT know if he raped the women or not. IF he had sex with women who were unconscious then that IS rape. But someone bigger than these women getting together (and it wasn't just Allred and her daughter) triggered all this against him.

19. flaminghetero

NONE of that happened.

Again...

Let me break it all the way down.

It was so supposed to be at least 50 women....
    then it dwindled down to 11.....
    from 11 down to 4.....
    from 4 down to
    ONE.

That's a huge drop off....

The remaining 1 was so full of shit....... she had to admit she continued to see Bill after the so called incident....then it was PROVEN Bill was not even in town when it supposedly happened.

She admitted having sex with Cosby NUMEROUS times without being unconscious.

Bill banged a groupie back in the day that liked ludes.

That's like getting your dick sucked at a truck stop by a crack-head..only to find out YEARS later she's accusing you of raping her via crack cocaine.

Bullshit.

They succeeded dragging Bill's name through the mud for letting too many hoes suck his dick...he didn't take advantage of ANY of them.

That's why he's at home as we speak.

20. K

K Well-Known Member

Yes darlin.....my point is.... someone(s) wanted to get at him and cause him some major irritation and fuck with his life for a bit, and they did.

It doesn't really matter what he did or didn't do. They got what they wanted.

("They" NOT being the females who came after him)