Bill Cosby Rape Accusations

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ra, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Rioting? You're joking, right?

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Jesus walked on water but Bill Cosby apparently convinced 50 people that he was white. Score one for Bill.

Jesus had to wait centuries for his privilege.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Word
    This country never lets a week go by without teaching us what it means to be black and its simply inconceivable that he rapes all those white women and it doesn' result in some kind of public investigation let alone no lynching. That's simple not America sorry

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Not only that but anyone who has done an ounce of research will find that people loved quaaludes back in the day. They were almost as common as marijuana. Of course entertainers had them if everyone else did. Was there any guy during that time refusing to share his quaaludes with his lady friends? If he didn't share his ludes they probably would have thought he was an asshole......lol.

I'm sure it was just like everything else. If you drink, guess what you are sharing? If you 420, guess what you are sharing? I doubt quaaludes were any different.

5. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Yo a dude put me onto the fact that Cosby & his wife owns land that is sitting on oil and Cosby refused to allow a pipeline be ran through it:

The company is Kinder Morgan.

Link 1: Bill Cosby: Natural gas pipeline disrespects ‘flora and fauna’

Link 2: Bill Cosby supports march against Massachusetts pipeline

Hmm, $3.75 billion is a LOT of money. Let's keep going here.

Kinder Morgan eventually had to shelve the project, because of all the opposition, that was being led and supported directly by one William H. Cosby (Bill Cosby).

link: Kinder Morgan shelves $3 billion New England pipeline project - The Boston Globe

Cosby made powerful enemies

And this wasn't the first time

Don't forget that Cosby was on Nixon's political hitlist.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  6. The Dark King

Wow had no idea. The plot thickens

7. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Gloria Allred is a POS. So is the NYT magazine for putting all Cosby's accusers on the cover of their Sunday mag, knowing full well their charges couldn't be substantiated in court. Apparently because the statute of limitations ran out on nearly all of these Bill Cosby rape accusers, only one woman could bring Cosby to court.

Allred is angling for a massive civil class action suit against Cosby, based on the outcome of this case.

I just listened to an interview about all the 'baby' rock star groupies from the 1970s, 13 to 15 years girls(!!), who frequently had sexual liaisons with some of the biggest rock legends of the era. But you don't hear these women coming forward decades later claiming they were the victims of pedophile rape.

Not saying Cosby isn't guilty of doing some cringy shit back in day by drugging and having sex with unconscious women.
    But let's be honest, there were countless famous and ordinary men from that time period who were doing the same shit.
    And now I'm really beginning to doubt that when Cosby offered some of these women pills, they didn't know what they were taking.

It would be like a dude giving a chick a blunt today outside the club, and she claiming the next morning she didn't know it was marijuana.

The only women in this scandal I care about are those who had their drinks spiked by Cosby without their knowledge. Everyone else needs to shut up and sit the fuck down.

8. ColiBreh1

Looks like Cosby's team seems pretty confident.

9. ColiBreh1

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Jury officially deadlocked. Mistrial.

11. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

It's a mistral, another will come shortly.

12. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Ebonee Benson, damn she sexy as fuck!

13. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

She's one fine thick ebony chick, Gloria 'cakeface' Allred ain't got shit on her.

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Cosby emerges like the Teflon Don. His spokes person tells Gloria to go back to law school......lol

15. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

As I said from the beginning, the prosecution has a VERY difficult case to prove beyond a reasonable doubt. This really does boil down to "He said, She said" with no hard evidence, and for right or wrong, those cases are extremely hard to convict. This case may be litigated again, we will have to wait and see. The prosecution will have to bring something new, new information, new strategy, new jury/judge, something to make them believe a second go 'round will yield a different result in their favor.

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Cosby's smugness is sickening. He drugged her snd sexually assaulted her. People act like it's not something "Bill Cosby" is capable of doing. Men do this A LOT. Women do it to rob men. Its real, and hopefully he won't get away with it.

17. The Dark King

Still waiting for someone to explain to me how a black man in the 60s and 70s gets away with serial raping white women in the U.S.
    You should watch I'm not your Negro. That film was powerful and highlights what it meant to be black especially in those times. Jesus Christ himself is not famous enough to be a serial rapist without some kind of retribution especially back then.

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

He was a sneaky serial rapist..do you get that? If a man drugged you and buggered your ass...would be able to prove he drugged you? He said it was consensual sex with you. Whatcha gonna do, TDK.

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Excerpt:

For the past nine years, the 77-year-old has been faced with alleged rape charges by five named women.

Some may not have heard of prior incidents of the cases concerning Cosby in 2002 and from 2005 onward, but there is no escaping Cosby’s name in headlines today.

In the 1960s to 1990s Cosby was untouchable. He was the “it” star and no one could say otherwise. He took advantage of women through his connections and power.

The sad fact for these victims was no one believed them when they sought help.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.smud...l-cosbys-victims-come-forward-years-later/amp

Celebrities and Cops..been getting away with crimes for ever.

20. The Dark King

Bliss it was the 60s and 70s men were being lynched over accusations. You didn't have to prove a damn thing just be a white woman and distraught that was all the proof needed. Welcome to America.