Bill Cosby Rape Accusations

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ra, Nov 15, 2014.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

ALLEGEDLY. Many of these women's stories have been found to have flaws.

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Women came forward years ago. But no one listened...until a man spoke up.
    Tokens? You did not go there, luv. Way to dismiss rape accusations.. Not cool.

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

No rape is perfect.

4. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

I'm truly not trying to pick a fight with you Bliss, but I am curious as to why I have not seen you post equal outrage at the rape/sexual assault/mistreatment accusations that Trump is facing, including the rape of a 13 year old girl (although it seems that particular suit has now been dropped)? You have posted numerous times that you believe Cosby to be 100% guilty stating that you believe the multiple women who came forward, do you not believe the women coming forward against Trump?

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/10/all-the-women-accusing-trump-of-rape-sexual-assault.html

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I examined the rape allegation made by an annonymous woman when she made them through a lawyer during the vicious election last year.

A lawyer who on behalf of his client, offered her testimony for sale for !$1,000,000.
    One million dollars, Loki.

She has never surfaced.

She has removed and changed details of her rape story.

She was a no show at a press conference.

Unlike the judge in Cosby's case, her lawsuit was dusmissed.by her judge.

Who is this phantom woman?

Even Gloria Allred's lawyer daughter said:
    , “I am not willing to get involved in the case, not now, not in the future, not ever, not pro bono, not for any amount of money. Because Steve and Al, you have destroyed it.”

(
    Al is a producer of the Jerry Springer Show).

Keep in mind, a woman 'friend' of hers said she provided the woman as a child to be raped, and watched Donald rape her.
    And you wonder why a judge didn't believe the kook charges?

There's more....

But this thread is about Cosby not Trump. Why not start one on Trump if you want to deflect it onto a complete different 'story'.

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Btw Loki, my original comment pertained to rape allegation by black women being categorized as 'token'.

7. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

She was not anonymous, her name was Katie Johnson, see the link below. There are certainly a lot of holes in her story and she has had a troubled past, but even if you don't believe this one woman, there are some Cosby accusers that are equally as dubious, why no outrage for the numerous sexual assault claims? Also the link below says they never tried to profit from her testimony, I have no idea if that's true or not. I know you to be a fierce advocate for women on this message board Bliss, so it does seem very inconsistent that you seem to be giving Trump a pass here...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ty-DROPS-case-casting-doubt-truth-claims.html

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

"Katie Johnson"...She used Jane Doe before that, yet no one has found this 'Katie Johnson.'

Three times her lawyer filed and dropped suits alleging Trump and Weinstein raped her.
    Her address turned out to be a lie. Vacant for three years and belonging to a man.

None of Bill Cosby's accusers have retracted. Not once.
    Name one.

AndI Loki, l know you to be a fierce advocate for men unjustly accused on this message board, so it does seem very inconsistent that you seem to not be giving Trump a pass here.

9. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

In the link I posted in the last post there are multiple pictures of Katie. Here is one Cosby accuser, Chloe Goins, that has dropped her case, after the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office declined to file criminal charges in the case citing lack of evidence. http://ew.com/article/2016/02/02/bill-cosby-playboy-mansion-civil-suit-dropped/.

If you recall Bliss, I have never argued for Cosby's innocence, in fact I have said repeatedly that the fact he admitted to procuring illegal drugs and has paid off other women instead of fighting the charges years ago, from a legal perspective is about as close as you can get to a smoking gun of guilt in these civil cases. So I have been VERY consistent in my positions, and you still have not addressed all of the sexual harassment charges, do you really think all of those women are lying?

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I didnt look at the link.
    That is not her real name. That makes her suspect. She could be a paid actress for all we know. We ( juducial system) know nothing about her because no one knows her real name.
    And she keeps filing snd dropping her suits. That's a red flag.

The Cosby accuser you linked who dropped her suit l believe didnt file until a very long time after the plethora of other women did, so that was always suspect. See? I agree there.

I certainly don't see you defending Cosby's victims, rather you "feel Cosby is left with a smoking gun from a civil perspective".

You ask if l think Trump's rape accuser is lying - yes l do.
    Do l think Cosby's accusers are lying - no l don't. I knew for years about the rape lawsuit living in Philly. That's how the Comedian knew. We all here knew.

Now there may be a few bat-shit crazy ones who jumped on the band-wagon either as copy-cats or looking for a payday, but that doesn't discount his authentic rape accusers.

I also think the ones who said Cosby tried to kiss them ( such as Ferrigno's wife) should never have been brought into it.
    There's a huge difference from being drugged and raped and being groped. I know.

So back to my original complaint... We will hear these 'token' women's testimony in court and can judge for ourselves, right? That's if they are called to the stand.

11. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Bliss, you are still dodging the question of all of the other sexual assault charges. I can see why you would doubt the rape charges from Katie, as I said her story has many holes, but if you believe those who said Cosby tried to kiss them, why not the MULTIPLE women who have said Trump has groped, kissed, and in one case intentionally walked into a beauty pagent dressing room when the contestants were in various stages of undress?

You have never seen me cast doubt the women accusing Cosby, I have always said that when it comes to the law, evidence is what counts the most especially when it comes to "he said, she said" civil cases, which is why I used the smoking gun analogy.

12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

But look at the era this was happening. Qualudes were a party drug. It was very common practice.

13. The Dark King

Been saying this exact thing since the beginning. I've been black in this country too damn long to believe any black man is famous and beloved enough to dodge 50 fucking rape allegations. Is this man the real life Neo and shit.
    50 think about it 50. That means that at minimum he had 50 encounters where he raped white women in a country that hangs black men just on speculation alone. The number is way too high. That means that 50 white women in a country founded on race were raped by a famous n**ger and remember most of this shit was long before the Cosby show and everyone kept their mouth shut. There were no brothers husbands boyfriends fathers cousins friends who heard anything about this? They all loved Leonard Part 6 and Fat Albert so damn much they let this shit continue? If it were black women I can see it hell even Hispanic or Asian. But in the United States of America there is literally nothing more watched than the interaction between a black man and a white woman. Nothing

14. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] I found a good YouTube mini-documentary:

This YouTuber has done several Cosby videos. I might bingewatch them tonight.

Last edited: May 17, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Cant dodge if there wasn't a report made. If rape kits didn't exist. If the victim's sexual history was ALWAYS put on trial. If cops didnt believe rape victims...
    I could go on...

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Ill look later...

17. The Dark King

Bliss he was a black man in the 60s and 70s. You don't need proof now to convict and/or murder a black man in 2017 you sure as hell didn't need it then. And this is the U.S. land of anti-miscegenation land of the ku Klux Klan which was formed funded and supported to prevent this very thing. This very thing that has been well baked into the American fear psyche. A black man unbridled and going around raping white women. The mother's daughters sisters and wives that everyone is trying so desperately to protect and without exception everyone just says Ok?
    Come the fuck on. Like I said I've been black in this country far too long to ever believe that. 50 women bliss fucking 50 and not one time did he get arrested let alone get a noose around his neck. Please please brush up on your American history especially during that time period where whistling or staring too long meant absolute death

18. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Yeah, if he had been cosigning hood behavior, everyone would still have his back because he would've been "keeping it real."

But, as we all know, the quickest way to turn African America against you is to tell them some common sense shit. The minute he told young black America (and some old ones, too) to act like you got some sense, dress like you're serious about getting ahead in this world and read a book every now and again, his clock began ticking.

Doesn't matter what he may have done to these women, what he said about our culture is true. Kids so used to being coddled by their mommas, that the second a man speaks to them, the way a black man speaks to kids headed in the wrong direction, their feelings are hurt. They don't take it to heart and make changes. They scream and yell about being talked to and advised because he doesn't know them personally.

19. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

It's rather condescending to tell a whole group of people how to behave, when 1. you don't know every black person and 2. making the assumption that the majority of them are somehow dysfunctional and need Bill "I give Quaaludes to multiple women" Cosby to lecture them of how to behave. In someways, what bill is receiving is karma, or what the great Paul Mooney said: "the nigga wake-up call".

Furthermore, ain't it hypocritically coming from Bill since he was the one back in 09' that blasted Obama for bringing race into to the incident involving his buddy Skip Gates? And he also couldn't tell whether racism was at play in the Zimmerman case.

Last edited: May 17, 2017
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  20. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Yup, and technically many sexual encounters in the 1960s and '70s were a passive form of rape, where chicks probably said they didn't really remember what happened last night, but those women in general didn't think it was a big deal.

Look, I think many of these women were already inclined to sleep with Cosby and he could have gotten the panties if he'd only tried a little harder. Doesn't make what he did right, however.
    The one thing that bothers me about this case is the fact I don't believe he was the only Hollywood celeb from that period who gave chicks 'ludes in order to have sex with them.

WHy are all these women coming out against Cosby and NO ONE else??
    That's why I feel there's an element of racism underpinning this whole case, but that doesn't change what the man did.

If you pick up a girl at a bar and people can see she's too drunk to walk or talk coherently and you still get in a cab with her to go to her apartment, if you have sex with her and she decides to file a report about an incident she can't really remember except that she was shitfaced, your ass is likely to catch a felony charge for rape.

Imagine if women had a drug that made men semi-conscious but made their dick rock hard??lol Imagine women picking up guys who already wanted to sleep with them, but some chicks still preferred to give a man this knockout drug before sex??

No doubt the man already wanted to have sex, and probably would have agreed to have sex, but what these women are doing would still be rape.

Where I draw the line with Cosby is those women where he offered them pills and they took it on their own without any deception. Once you put the pills in your mouth, IMO you can't say the next day you didn't know what the pills were. That's too shady IMO.

The difference is when Cosby drugged chicks without their knowledge. That's when his behavior shifted into sexual predator mode.

It sucks for Cosby and it may not be fair, but at the end of the day we're all accountable for our own behavior, no matter how many other people are doing the same thing and not getting caught.

What Cosby in principle did is what millions of men do across the country every weekend, buy women drinks understanding that a female sort of into you intoxicated is more likely to sleep with you than the same woman sober.
    The difference is most men don't add pills to the equation.

At the end of the day I have to come back to myself. Rejection is just a part of the game and we as men have to learn to deal with it. I've been declined by females one day who were pushing up on me hard a week later. As a man, you just have to learn how to navigate the mating game.
    We'd all like to have what we want when we want it, but life doesn't work that way.