Be careful out there folks, psychopath executing innocent folks on FB live

Discussion in 'In the News' started by 4north1side2, Apr 16, 2017.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

CLEVELAND (AP/KDKA) – Cleveland police say they are searching for a homicide suspect who broadcast the fatal shooting of another man live on Facebook.

Police say the man broadcast another video of himself later on the social media network claiming he had killed other people. Sgt. Jennifer Ciaccia (chahch) tells cleveland.com that police haven’t verified any slayings besides the one Sunday afternoon in the city’s Glenville neighborhood.

The video of the killing was posted on Facebook for about three hours before it was removed.

She says police are seeking a man named Steve Stephens. His Facebook page apparently was deactivated later Sunday afternoon.

Video

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
  2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Truly barbaric and heartbreaking. Feel so sorry for that family.

3. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Why did I click on this thread???
    Just ruined my holiday.:(

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Sad such a sich person wants infamy so bad he snitched himself.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

What hurts even more watching this brutal killing, is that old man has likely lives through some horrid times, from wars to segregation to civil rights battles...only to end up dying like a dog in the street like that, by a crazy man whom likely benefited from his victim's struggles...l just can't deal, really. That poor man...what he must have felt at that final moment...it's heartbreaking.

As for this shit head..he's a bloody social-worker, he had help at his fingertips, but rather chose to murder innocent people...All this madness over a woman. Why not just put a bullet in your own head you muthafukka and save us all so much misery.

He claims he's murdered 13...

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

'Distraught relatives have paid tribute to the 74-year-old man who was shot dead on a Cleveland sidewalk Sunday afternoon while he was on a walk.

Robert Godwin died after being randomly shot in a video posted to Facebook by Steve Stephens, who is still on the run in the Ohio city.

A man who identified himself as Robert Godwin Jr cried as he remembered his father hours after the fatal attack.

[​IMG]

'He was a good guy, he'd give you the shirt off his back. I'm not just saying that for the cameras, I'm telling the truth,' Godwin Jr told WOIO-TV in Cleveland.

'This man right here was a good man. I just hate that he's gone. I don't know what I'm going to do. It's not real,' he added, with his arm around a woman's shoulders.

The woman, who identified herself as Godwin's daughter, then added: 'I feel like my heart is going to stop.'

She then sobbed into Godwin Jr's chest and the two walked away from the camera.
    [​IMG]

Godwin died after he was confronted by Stephens along E 93rd St in northeast Cleveland, just blocks from Lake Erie.

His son, Godwin Jr, told Cleveland.com that his father was a retired foundry worker and left behind nine children, 14 grandchildren and many great-grandchildren.

[​IMG]

Godwin Jr explained that he last saw his father on Sunday morning when he stopped by to pick up a piece of basketball equipment for another relative.

He said that one of his father's favorite hobbies was fishing, and it was something he indulged in during his retirement. Godwin Jr also said that his father collected aluminum cans, and frequently walked around with a shopping bag to pick up any that he saw on the ground.

Godwin was a father and grandfather, and his family members have posted photos and messages on social media.

His son said that his family is still processing what happened and waiting for police to arrest Stephens.

A few of his relatives uploaded a family photo, with Godwin in the bottom right with a quote from Ephesians 5:20.

There has been an outpouring of support from people all over the country.

There have also been a number of posts warning people in the city of Cleveland to stay safe while Stephens is still on the run.

Cleveland police chief Calvin Williams said in a press conference ...'There was no need for this gentleman to lose his life,' ...

'If [Stephens] needs some help, which obviously he does, he needs to call someone, he needs to turn himself in so he can get the help he needs.

'He can't keep victimizing this community based on his issues,' he added.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  7. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

I see major hypocrisy from some in this thread, smh.

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

9. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

This man needs to die. Period. No other choice.

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

He will. That happened in Ohio so he will get the electric chair. I just hope he is not allowed to put it off by appealing. He recorded himself so they should just schedule a date and get it done.

11. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Doesn't make it any less egregious.
    I think it's the pits.

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Nine of our schools just went into lockdown. Multiple calls to police of his sighting at Belmont Plateau here in Philly. Oh man..highly doubt it's him, but the School District is on LD regardless.

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Just seen his face on an electronic bilboard in FL. He will be caught soon.

15. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Or shot on sight

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

On the man hunt..
    Much like Versace's killer Andrew Cunanan, I really think this man is now deceased.
    He could have blended in but his eyebrows and voice would give him away. He needs gas, food, ..and sleep..unless he's stolen another car, a parked SUV fitting the description would be easy to spot.

Two of Godwin's children have already forgiven Stephens...
    Much like Dylan Roof's victim's relatives...What an extremely forgiving Christian community .. I couldn't do it...it's a lot to ask of oneself.

17. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

19. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

That forgiveness shit I'll never understand. But whatever helps them move on.

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Wow. Nuggets did him in.